• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: pyrolord555
Time zone: Eastern Standerd Time
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a Dreadknight lv 24 and Crafter lv 22, I wish to become either a Alchemist, Engineer, or Mason, depending on what is most helpful :D
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I own TeamSpeak and am able to use it even if I choose not to use a mic :D
How long have you been on HC: Since 1.3.2
Why do you want to join: I think it would be a fun Town to join, It is very reasonable, and I am reasonably good at raiding and destroying evil sounds fun :D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would go with a killer/talker/builder if possible
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I am pretty good at redstone, I would love to build something for the town, And could help in any raids.
What towns have you been in: Not yet, I have not applied for a town yet, the slaying of me and a bunch of new players i was helping by a mysterios, townless, group calling themselves evil pushed me to finally join my first town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not applicable
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must first be in the barracks for 1-2 weeks, then compleate a base class and choose a specilization, Buy a plot in the city for 250c, and you must participate in the town by means of raiding or teamspeak to become a full member in the town
Tell us about yourself: Well I am taking a few programming classes, I enjoy most forms of gaming (I play PC and Xbox), I have played minecraft since the official release, And I am a highschool student.
Referrals: I have not made friends in this Town... yet :D
What would you like your offline status to be:Clensing the World

Actually, we are in Underworld, we were not nameless, and we never called ourselves evil lol.

whale109

TNT
IGN: whale109
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have and use teamspeak
How long have you been on HC: 4-5 months
Why do you want to join: I don't know if anybody remembers me but i used to be part of Braavos allied with paragon back when paragon was an underground base (i think....i don't remember its been a while :p). Anyway, after being away from the server for so long, I've decided to find a town. I remembered fighting with some guys over in paragon and i was just a n00b healer following Oudaiesty around while he killed people (Healer + Paladin = awesomeness). Remembering of the good times i had with you guys, i've decided i want to try and apply to join you. If i do get accepted into paragon, i promise to help as much as I can like the previous town i was in, promise to follow all rules, promise to support my teamates, and make sure that the faction comes first!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I've been an admin in about 3 servers, mostly building up spawn, cleaning up map, and yeah all that stuff. So i'm a builder at heart so any time greuling task you need, i'm here to help. I've had much experience with my healing class so i'm there to support anyone who needs a party.
What towns have you been in: Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was kicked out for bieng away for too long
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand and agree to all town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must be a part of the town, meaning you should join all town events (ex. mining, raiding, etc.)
Tell us about yourself: Well i'm just a pretty chill, computer loving band kid (as some people call me). I live in a nice neighborhood in VA, just a bit south of DC. My favorite games are Minecraft, Planetside 2, Metro 2033, and well alot of other games to say the least. I've been to many minecraft servers ever since alpha about the time the nether was introduced. I love roleplay servers such as prison servers, zombie apocalypse servers, and of course herocraft. Pretty awesome with the trumpet and just got back from marching a parade in London for New Years.
Referrals: Well I just got back so, i don't think anybody remembers me :/
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Healing!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: whale109
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have and use teamspeak
How long have you been on HC: 4-5 months
Why do you want to join: I don't know if anybody remembers me but i used to be part of Braavos allied with paragon back when paragon was an underground base (i think....i don't remember its been a while :p). Anyway, after being away from the server for so long, I've decided to find a town. I remembered fighting with some guys over in paragon and i was just a n00b healer following Oudaiesty around while he killed people (Healer + Paladin = awesomeness). Remembering of the good times i had with you guys, i've decided i want to try and apply to join you. If i do get accepted into paragon, i promise to help as much as I can like the previous town i was in, promise to follow all rules, promise to support my teamates, and make sure that the faction comes first!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I've been an admin in about 3 servers, mostly building up spawn, cleaning up map, and yeah all that stuff. So i'm a builder at heart so any time greuling task you need, i'm here to help. I've had much experience with my healing class so i'm there to support anyone who needs a party.
What towns have you been in: Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was kicked out for bieng away for too long
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand and agree to all town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must be a part of the town, meaning you should join all town events (ex. mining, raiding, etc.)
Tell us about yourself: Well i'm just a pretty chill, computer loving band kid (as some people call me). I live in a nice neighborhood in VA, just a bit south of DC. My favorite games are Minecraft, Planetside 2, Metro 2033, and well alot of other games to say the least. I've been to many minecraft servers ever since alpha about the time the nether was introduced. I love roleplay servers such as prison servers, zombie apocalypse servers, and of course herocraft. Pretty awesome with the trumpet and just got back from marching a parade in London for New Years.
Referrals: Well I just got back so, i don't think anybody remembers me :/
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Healing!
I remember him Eldrylars .

Sean10neymar

Stone
Application
IGN: Sean10neymar
Time zone: +1:00 amsterdam
What classes are you specializing into: i want to become a rogue, ranger.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have it but plan on getting it with a bit of help. :p
How long have you been on HC: for just a day now.
Why do you want to join: i have been looking through a few town and saw this one. it looks like a good balance between serious and fun so i picked this town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i like to mine kill and talk allot to get a better understanding of the game.
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help on an event i just like to play minecraft.
What towns have you been in: havent been in any towns before.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): --
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i understand and agree to all of them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: you need to be active in the community of the town by joining in events such as, mining
Tell us about yourself: i am still at school and put most of my time in that but also like to play minecraft and fifa 13. love to talk to help understand stuff better and get on with the game.
Referrals: i dont know anyone.
What would you like your offline status to be: Look! he's enjoying live

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application

Hello Sean!
The application looks good, things are in a bit of quaky state with some large upgrading we have recently done but I am going to see if I can get you in. I am at work at this time but I will holler at you again in a few hours. Until then keep killing mobs and mining!

A quick question,
Have you played much minecraft on previous servers and are you familiar with the minecraft mechanics in general?

Eldry

Sean10neymar

Stone
hello eldry

i havent played on allot of other servers this is my first real attempt to play on a server for real so i am a big noob :p and yes i know the ways of minecraft in general quite good

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok, sounds good, I will talk to you in game soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1358280572,1358202532][/DOUBLEPOST]@angyles Can you take the recruiting off my title for now please and thank you!?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I miss Witchy. :( Witchy Come Back!

Yup, I missed you too, you little troll :p. Well, I'm mostly back.

You cam blame it ALL on Midnight!
One of my funniest memories at HC ... Orangedude345 was tormenting Midnight_Storm67 by kicking him from the town and effectively locking him in his house. Orange thought it funny that I was listening to all of this in TS and not doing anything. I said something along the lines of, "Midnight is today's designated victim". I'll always remember Midnight's plaintive voice saying, "But I'm always the victim"...

Well, time to show some RESPECT because Midnight is now a Manager of Paragon! Congrats, Midnight, and thanks for all the work you're putting into the town :D:D:D.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
Time zone: +1:00 amsterdam
What classes are you specializing into: i want to become a rogue, ranger.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have it but plan on getting it with a bit of help. :p
How long have you been on HC: for just a day now.
Why do you want to join: i have been looking through a few town and saw this one. it looks like a good balance between serious and fun so i picked this town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i like to mine kill and talk allot to get a better understanding of the game.
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help on an event i just like to play minecraft.
What towns have you been in: havent been in any towns before.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): --
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i understand and agree to all of them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: you need to be active in the community of the town by joining in events such as, mining
Tell us about yourself: i am still at school and put most of my time in that but also like to play minecraft and fifa 13. love to talk to help understand stuff better and get on with the game.
Referrals: i dont know anyone.
What would you like your offline status to be: Look! he's enjoying live

So you applied to both Paragon and Verstad...