• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
ParagonHeader.png

Introduction5.png

fgEz800.jpg

--City Leadership--
Viceroy:
northeaster345.png

Second in Command:

DuskWolfMC.png

Third in Command:
wailingrl.png

Council Members:
WitchOnaRampage.png
Orangedude345.png
EldryLars.png

--------------------------------------------
Citizens:

PandaTheEpic.png
ThexSilverHD.png
BrusLi44.png
M_Asian.png
BeasttRecon.png
quintanle.png
GladiatorW07f.png
BruZZlie.png
RedBirdFlyin.png
Dragongrunt.png
lordofduh.png
Hyperion89.png
iKoNicInstinct.png
Trist95.png
_RocketPig_.png
Gwiz221.png
MrRobotman.png
WayneMC.png
Boogeymen.png
AcedProdigy.png
aikonerogs.png
Alphesie.png
xXstrikerdudeXx.png
coolbeans14.png
xolani01.png
xXsweetpeachXx.png
Demonishboy.png
jan9f.png
LinkEiyu.png
Nashah.png
Apollymae.png
coolduud.png
Jolt_Kaminari.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules4_zps904d28f7.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment5.png

Application.png

If it sounds like Paragon is the home for you please fill out an application below!
Application
IGN:
Link your whitelist application:
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

What would you like your offline status to be:

Just as important as Paragon local rules these alliance guidelines must be understood and followed.
This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion,
These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.
As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.
Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.
Alliance4.png

--Alliance Leadership--
Kingdom Ruler:
EldryLars.png

Kingdom Command:
WitchOnaRampage.png

leftovers5.png

Projectlist2.png

-- RIP -- Citizens in deep sleep--
Destava, FlamingBolt, Kyahco, Lilumoon, Gabec67, nemo202, prevost, skullgunner1, WowPatrick, ckero, cgodmer, Katabolt, Spydersul, Rekxss, Valorek, S34an, Bruce1nr, Ravo492, ChancellerBFG, RandomAcronym, samotry, awesomesuace9787, Jasboy8, Alz97, Wyrdist, quad01man, bedbreath, mrawesomeshadow, Garan451, Eittienne, mittens321, linarish, meh1002, EnderxGale, rahlzel, daniel23r, Sayville, Finklestink, Sammy4710, PatCyclone4321, ghostrider137, Dambielzzz, Sahee, PipCyclone, Clashgordan, Baldo_Bones, MichealIkruhara, drag0nf1r3, noahtje33, Ricoro, cookieboy27, BeastRecon, 5004ab, Sicarious1324, Dandylions33, Staven88, mysticmock, mrfly007, turkadurk, Lighter230, Blockonitus, Phantomcrest500, Xythol, sheogroth, Vytos, has400, archgriffin, zypher146, ninjababyHD, gregerboi, xXNeoKevinXx, Paprsensei, theextreme, whale109,fathom, basildog, Oudaiesty, Midnight_Storm67, Woohs, ILiveInTrees, Knight0fChrist, Jthomas2b, luker42010, Special_agent26, Varun1997, .

W2o9Mnb.png

Last edited:

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually I think I remember talking to @Leo2596 and he mentioned joining some other town. I think it was like rumbles or something.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: WowPatrick
Time zone: EST (GMT-5)
What class are you planning on playing: Paladin if it still exists.
How long have you been on HC: Since March 28, 2011.
Why do you want to join: I was in Solitude, and enjoyed it. I like most of the members, and won't get frustrated with the lack of projects since it's a new map.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Probably a degree in talking, with a minor in mining.
What can you give to us, as a community: Prosperity. Intelligent conversation. Humor.
What towns have you been in: Solitude, Erebos, and a few towns in Sanctum.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Solitude was getting too violent for me. We killed everyone, and had too many enemies. Because of all of our enemies, I found it difficult to make progress in the game at all. Erebos, I never officially left, but I never officially joined either.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
Tell us about yourself: I'm pretty terrible at leveling. I'm friends/close with most of the town members. I'm a pretty useful member of a community. I enjoy minecraft more than I should. I attend the university of vermont for computer sciences, and my education is more important to me than this town. I am pretty easy to get along with.
Referrals: Leftovers5, EldryLars, Bedbreath (Unless he still hates me)

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
hello im what you would call an awesome guy i will be helping raid "alot" i cant stress that enough. i get on late hours after work and go raiding. so lets raid together sometime :)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
hello im what you would call an awesome guy i will be helping raid "alot" i cant stress that enough. i get on late hours after work and go raiding. so lets raid together sometime :)

Great! We will need some bad ass muscle eh!?
We can raid it up for all hours! Except I never seem to stop mining or building things... :confused:
That's OK because most of our other guys are mad raiders! They will raid it up all night with ya and get rich while I break blocks and build tall things and cheer and wonder why I am smashing stone and not killing people!:eek: