• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

duderobot123

Stone
Application
IGN: duderobot123
Time zone: Eastern Standard GMT -5
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior 11 (Was a level 41 Ninja.) 20 Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes , and i can use my mic
How long have you been on HC: Few months
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because this town seems a good town for me also i need a strong powerful town to protect me while im leveling up. This town seems good enough to provide me with this protection so i can follow my dream as a paladin >:D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer / Talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you anything you need also i can help other town members if needed c;
What towns have you been in: Newerth, Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Didnt really like the towns and they seemed innactive didnt see much people around.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Staying into the barracks for a few weeks.
Tell us about yourself: In real life i play football and baseball and im the kind of guy that hangs out with the big croud c:
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be: Killing shit.

haha72

Dirt
Application
IGN: Haha72
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Paladin
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No sorry but i will try to get it
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join: It looks so much fun the rules and how u get up ranks i guess you all look nice.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer, Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide protection i can mine and get us ores i will help try to solve problems.
What towns have you been in: I have been in none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and i think the rules are very fair
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: U have to master path, crafter or combat then, You must purchase a house in town for a ontime payment of 250c lastly you must participate in an activity in the town.
Tell us about yourself: Iam 13 years old im very nice and obediant, i will never disobey an order, i will help when ever needed just give a shout out.
Referrals: I have had none just my friend Kbrcandyman were lookin for a town and found this one.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is watching YOU

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Haha72
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Paladin
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No sorry but i will try to get it
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join: It looks so much fun the rules and how u get up ranks i guess you all look nice.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer, Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide protection i can mine and get us ores i will help try to solve problems.
What towns have you been in: I have been in none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and i think the rules are very fair
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: U have to master path, crafter or combat then, You must purchase a house in town for a ontime payment of 250c lastly you must participate in an activity in the town.
Tell us about yourself: Iam 13 years old im very nice and obediant, i will never disobey an order, i will help when ever needed just give a shout out.
Referrals: I have had none just my friend Kbrcandyman were lookin for a town and found this one.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is watching YOU

Unfortunately we're currently not recruiting members unless they have a referral, but our sister towns of Braavos and Verstad are great places to apply.
We're all one big family anyway

Radoyz

Stone
Application
IGN:Radoyz
Time zone:CET
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 1-2 years
Why do you want to join: To be honest , i like the design of your town and i know some of your members . They are kinda friendly and nice :)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in: eclipse , malkia
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
Tell us about yourself: My name is Radoyz and im 16 years old. I come from germany . In addition im a lvl 60 dreadknight. I might switch to beguiler in the next few weeks . And about me : Im kinda friendly and i assure to treat you all well and that i wont grief for sure
Referrals: noone
What would you like your offline status to be: See you later , aligator :*

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN:Radoyz
Time zone:CET
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 1-2 years
Why do you want to join: To be honest , i like the design of your town and i know some of your members . They are kinda friendly and nice :)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in: eclipse , malkia
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
Tell us about yourself: My name is Radoyz and im 16 years old. I come from germany . In addition im a lvl 60 dreadknight. I might switch to beguiler in the next few weeks . And about me : Im kinda friendly and i assure to treat you all well and that i wont grief for sure
Referrals: noone
What would you like your offline status to be: See you later , aligator :*
Declined. We are not currently recruiting.

IGN: mysticmock
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: I'm a pyromancer and my profession will be smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have a working mic and teamspeak.
How long have you been on HC: I have been a member of HC for over a year, but I have not been active the entire time.
Why do you want to join: I have friends who are in Paragon and it looks like a strong town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a killer and talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am active and I also do a lot of work no one else wants to do.
What towns have you been in: Erebos and Citadel
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They died
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree to all town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: The recruit must master a path either combat or profession and pick a specialization.
Tell us about yourself: My name is mysticmock usually called mystic. I am 15 years old. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years actively. I'm also a good pyromancer thats about all I can say.
Referrals: Has400
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Lifting

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: mysticmock
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: I'm a pyromancer and my profession will be smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have a working mic and teamspeak.
How long have you been on HC: I have been a member of HC for over a year, but I have not been active the entire time.
Why do you want to join: I have friends who are in Paragon and it looks like a strong town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a killer and talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am active and I also do a lot of work no one else wants to do.
What towns have you been in: Erebos and Citadel
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They died
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree to all town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: The recruit must master a path either combat or profession and pick a specialization.
Tell us about yourself: My name is mysticmock usually called mystic. I am 15 years old. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years actively. I'm also a good pyromancer thats about all I can say.
Referrals: Has400
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Lifting
+1!

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HoldMyPie
Time zone: GMT+8 (Western Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Have spec'd into wizard, samurai, dreadknight and a few others. I am currently a dreadknight, and am going to stay as one. I am also a master farmer, however am now mastering smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I frequently use Teamspeak and Skype. I have a few different mic's that I use depending on how lazy I am as my computer gets moved around alot. I'll always have a mic, it'll just be different every so often.
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of Durotar (town) - around August of 2012.
Why do you want to join: I would really like to stay in my current town, Retrium, and bring it to glory, but I have other commitments outside of Herocraft and simply don't want to be engulfed with the burden of leadership. I also have a few friends in Paragon and LO, and I would like to join them in having a super fun time. Paragon/LO seems like a community of fun people, who refrain from being mentally challenged in chat, unlike many of the herocraft community. I would like to be a part of this big community, and will bust my balls to prove myself worthy.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I consider myself to be a bit of everything. I'm definitely not the best at PVP. I don't have alot of patience for mining. I hate leveling. I can't build for shit, but try anyway. I'm a mixture of everything, just not the best or worse. I'm really good at vanilla pvp however, and my minecraft knowledge is more than most.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring my shitty sense of humor, my semi-australian accent, my love of tacos and pies (not together!), and generally be fun to hang around with.
What towns have you been in: I have been the TiC of Durotar and the SiC/TiC of Retrium.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left durotar because they recruited a bunch of idiots that eventually killed the town. I went with timtim and giantbeardedface and started Retrium. They went inactive during the holidays and I'm all that's left of the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to the town rules.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Listing a few here - mastering a path/specializing. Buying town plot for 250c. Being a member of the community.
Tell us about yourself: In my spare time I like to pretend to be a ninja, which usually ends up with me hitting myself in the face with something. I like long walks on the beach and listening to meditation music. I used to be on the account Tino_the_Ninja, but SWITCHED (not banned) accounts to HoldMyPie because 'the_Ninja' basically made everyone think I am a ninja class, which I'm not. I tend to be a very good leader when required, but usually stick to being a team player. I am a quiet player, and usually keep to myself. I come from Australia, and know where beast lives. Oh yeah, you know it beast. I sometimes have horrible connections to the server - 'stralian connection. I also spend alot of time proctoring.
Referrals: BeasttRecon, has400, ricoro and xRedDeadx.
What would you like your offline status to be: 'has lagged out!'

I understand that you guys are formally not recruiting until after the renovations/construction work is finished, but I have had my eye on joining for the past month or so, and have solid referrals. Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, I wait eagerly for the decision.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes
-So many aussies...

BeasttRecon has400
I just want to confirm that you're recommending these two, I've talked a little bit to you about it earlier, but can't hurt to be sure. Your apps are very solid, and as long as those two confirm your referrals, we'd be happy to take you in.

PM me or eldrylars in game to get set up
ughhh huh!