• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

MrFly007

Portal
Welp, my Internet is busted do I have to order a new router and hair, soooo I won't be on for a bits.

Hello!
My In-Game-Name is cookieboy27. My age is 13, and my time zone is central (Illinois/Missouri). I am specializing into caster. I do not have Teamspeak but I think I can get it and I do have Skype. I also have a mic. I have been on HC for around 3-4 Months now and I want to join because my friend (Bris) is there, and it looks like a friendly town with a great community. I am most like a talker or a miner, but I guess I could do small parts in raids or build some things if needed. I can give you a new friendly, rambunctious voice and a (I hope) useful helper to the overall benefit of the town. I have not been in any towns before, I was mostly a nomad. I do understand and most certainly agree to all the town and server rules. One of the requirements for graduating to a full member of the town is to buy a plot. The other is to master a path (like crafter). I like to eat cookies and sprint, so I starve a lot but luckily that is not a problem in HC. I can tell jokes (I guess) and hopefully lighten the mood if it is not so good. I love to play MC but can not always get on with other stuff going outside of the digital world. My One and Only Referral is BrisingrEpic, my friend in MC and in real life. Finally, I would like my offline status to be: [cookieboy27 is AFK] . Thanks for reading, and I hope you accept me![DOUBLEPOST=1360209377,1360209291][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh. Oops, I just saw that you aren't recruiting. But could you give mine a look when you are?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello!
My In-Game-Name is cookieboy27. My age is 13, and my time zone is central (Illinois/Missouri). I am specializing into caster. I do not have Teamspeak but I think I can get it and I do have Skype. I also have a mic. I have been on HC for around 3-4 Months now and I want to join because my friend (Bris) is there, and it looks like a friendly town with a great community. I am most like a talker or a miner, but I guess I could do small parts in raids or build some things if needed. I can give you a new friendly, rambunctious voice and a (I hope) useful helper to the overall benefit of the town. I have not been in any towns before, I was mostly a nomad. I do understand and most certainly agree to all the town and server rules. One of the requirements for graduating to a full member of the town is to buy a plot. The other is to master a path (like crafter). I like to eat cookies and sprint, so I starve a lot but luckily that is not a problem in HC. I can tell jokes (I guess) and hopefully lighten the mood if it is not so good. I love to play MC but can not always get on with other stuff going outside of the digital world. My One and Only Referral is BrisingrEpic, my friend in MC and in real life. Finally, I would like my offline status to be: [cookieboy27 is AFK] . Thanks for reading, and I hope you accept me![DOUBLEPOST=1360209377,1360209291][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh. Oops, I just saw that you aren't recruiting. But could you give mine a look when you are?

Hello Cookie!

Looks good and with Brisinger vouching for you I will welcome you to Paragon!

Find Midnight, North, Orange, Witchy, Ouda or Myself to get you setup in the game!

J

johnrekhyt

We are currently not really recruiting, though that may change soon enough. If you'd like, we can let you know when we're recruiting again
Ok, thanks. (but i'm a little confused as cookie just got accepted, are you just not actively recruiting?)

Lighter230

Dirt
Application
IGN:Lighter230
Time zone:Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue and crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes have mid aswell
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Why do you want to join:my friend is in the town (orangedude345)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer/builder
What can you give to us, as a community:Fun
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:go through the barracks for 2 weeks
Tell us about yourself:i play hockey and love mc
Referrals:eek:rangedude345
What would you like your offline status to be:having fun with the ladies

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN:Lighter230
Time zone:Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue and crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes have mid aswell
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Why do you want to join:my friend is in the town (orangedude345)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer/builder
What can you give to us, as a community:Fun
What towns have you been in:none
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:go through the barracks for 2 weeks
Tell us about yourself:i play hockey and love mc
Referrals:eek:rangedude345
What would you like your offline status to be:having fun with the ladies
Accepted! I'll set you up now.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Air_Restraint
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: Right now i plan on spec into Ranger but that could change. and I'm not sure about my crafter. w/e is needed i guess
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes. and I do have a mic
How long have you been on HC: I use to play alot in the last world. I was with Altum and all them.
Why do you want to join: I need a town pretty bad :\
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a builder, a miner, and a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm alright at building. If i go Ranger, i can track, and I'm willing to spec my crafter in w/e the town needs most. Plus i don't mind mining stuff out or anything like that.
What towns have you been in: I was in Underworld for like a day then stopped playing. But now i do actually play
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I wasn't playing.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Spec your main class or crafter.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Altus, OK. I'm a junior in high school. I'm in a few activities at school. I have a job. I play xbox sometimes and play LoL.
Referrals: Midnight_Storm67
What would you like your offline status to be: Off wrecking Noobs

mgrant1

Stone
Application
IGN: mgrant1
Time zone: mountain time
What classes are you specializing into: cleric / smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: i started play on the map zeal
Why do you want to join: i want to join the a town with my friend
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a miner and a killer
What can you give to us, as a community:help level people and mine
What towns have you been in: none
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Firstly you must master a path, either crafter or combat and then choose your specialization
Tell us about yourself: i am home schooled and i like to play minecraft ,league of legends , dota 2 , borderlands, mount and blade warband,
Referrals:air_ restraint
What would you like your offline status to be: being afk