• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Air_Restraint

Application
IGN: mgrant1

We are currently only taking new members with a direct voucher from our current members. At the end of this week we will be creating the worlds first full Kingdom and at that time open recruitment should start to back up.

If you would like I will message you as soon as that has happened.

Theprofit10

Stone
Application
IGN: TheProfit10
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: 3 weeks
Why do you want to join: The community I was recently in was a community of people under level 10, and hardly knew what they were doing, however the leaders were exceptions.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A killer, and a Builder. I am good with 1v1 PvP, I normally kill all levels and classes with the exception of Pyromancers, Clerics, and Samurai. I can build some mind blowing structures, and can fit them in with the theme. However, I do not own a program that will let me grid it into blocks. I normally get someone with a program to do that for me.
I have some experience with talking with people and compromising, however I don't say it's something I'm good with. For mining, I do it often, but I certainly don't enjoy it. It would be something I would do to make money, and that's about it.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you respect, loyalty, and a fair share of some of my goods.
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I felt like the community was inactive, and we didn't participate in raids often. I love to raid, and when I don't get the chance, I feel bored with routine.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I have read the rules to full extent, and agree to them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to master a path, Purchase a housing plot for 250c, and finally participate with the town in mining, raiding, and communicate on TS.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am a 15 year old guy who enjoys a good game of golf, football, and loves to run track. In my gaming life, I don't play too much PC games (With the exception of Minecraft), but I play Skyrim, BF3, Halo 4, Fallout 3, NCAA12, and Black Ops Zombies (Hate the BOP community). I spend a great deal of time watching TV shows such as: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Homeland.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be: Being a dominant master!

Edit: Just saw the post above, but a little feedback would be appreciated.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
We are currently only taking new members with a direct voucher from our current members. At the end of this week we will be creating the worlds first full Kingdom and at that time open recruitment should start to back up.

If you would like I will message you as soon as that has happened.
I asked Midnight if y'all were recruiting now. He said yes. so yeah... he told use to apply for any of the towns. If so we can't wait a week :S

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Going to be gone next few days got some things I have to take care of and need an overall break from HC for a few days too much rage at the lag

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: PewPewPewLasers
Time zone: MDT
What classes are you specializing into: Currently a 60 bard/60 smith, but I've mastered beguiler, wizard, ninja, dragoon, and alchemist.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup.
How long have you been on HC: Since April 17th, 2011
Why do you want to join: The reasons stated above my application, as well as the fact that 90% of the people in LO I know, are pretty cool. I miss being in LO, the epic raids and stuff we used to do.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer without a doubt.
What can you give to us, as a community: For the most part a friendly guy, who likes to PvP, and go on raids.
What towns have you been in: Verstad, Mineris, Braavos, Rangpur
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Oh boy.... I am pretty sure you guys know why I left Verstad, Mineris, and Braavos. Rangpur/TC is for the reasons I have stated throughout this app.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah, for sure.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to spec into a class (either crafter or combat), then pay 250c for a plot.
Tell us about yourself: Well, most of the people in LO already know me, whether it be from when I sounded like an 11 year old girl, from the time when my balls semi-dropped.
Referrals: EldryLars
Offline message: Chivalry time!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Theprofit10 as you are in LO currently you are free to join us in TS3 and the chances of going raiding/defending and pvp with other members in LO are higher.

Also welcome back PewPewPewLasers

Lol, I remember reading that earlier on and then forgot by the time I replied.
Rapture is part of LO and is pretty much the same as being in any of our sister cities. You need to get into our chat channels and TS as you are already allied :D
If you are still wanting to switch your living quarters and town tag we will get you going soon but otherwise don't hesitate to join us immediately and have fun.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: PewPewPewLasers
Time zone: MDT
What classes are you specializing into: Currently a 60 bard/60 smith, but I've mastered beguiler, wizard, ninja, dragoon, and alchemist.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup.
How long have you been on HC: Since April 17th, 2011
Why do you want to join: The reasons stated above my application, as well as the fact that 90% of the people in LO I know, are pretty cool. I miss being in LO, the epic raids and stuff we used to do.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer without a doubt.
What can you give to us, as a community: For the most part a friendly guy, who likes to PvP, and go on raids.
What towns have you been in: Verstad, Mineris, Braavos, Rangpur
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Oh boy.... I am pretty sure you guys know why I left Verstad, Mineris, and Braavos. Rangpur/TC is for the reasons I have stated throughout this app.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah, for sure.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to spec into a class (either crafter or combat), then pay 250c for a plot.
Tell us about yourself: Well, most of the people in LO already know me, whether it be from when I sounded like an 11 year old girl, from the time when my balls semi-dropped.
Referrals: EldryLars
Offline message: Chivalry time!

lol you've talked so much crap to beast and me...