• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon/Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have ts and I can speak
How long have you been on HC: 11 months about to be a year
Why do you want to join: I know some people in the Lo Kingdom and I would like to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can't build, I can mine I like to kill things and I am also a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am active and if we are getting raided I can help and I can help get supplies for the town.
What towns have you been in: Miners, Eclipse, Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
Tell us about yourself: I hate leveling but I do it or else I won't be able to pvp I was in Lo last map and I also like spongebob he was my childhood hero ;D
Referrals: Da_Burg, Leftovers5, PewPewPewLasers.
What would you like your offline status to be: The same one I have now.

Hello Leo!
Looks good to me! Even Jonsoon is giving you a slighter smile after Mecha's stupidity! :D

Orange, North or myself can get you going in game. You will need to pick out your housing plot and when North or I are online you will need to pay for your plot.

Be good'ish, have fun, see you online!

Application
IGN: pyrolord555
Time zone: Eastern Standerd Time
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a Dreadknight lv 24 and Crafter lv 22, I wish to become either a Alchemist, Engineer, or Mason, depending on what is most helpful :D
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I own TeamSpeak and am able to use it even if I choose not to use a mic :D
How long have you been on HC: Since 1.3.2
Why do you want to join: I think it would be a fun Town to join, It is very reasonable, and I am reasonably good at raiding and destroying evil sounds fun :D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would go with a killer/talker/builder if possible
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I am pretty good at redstone, I would love to build something for the town, And could help in any raids.
What towns have you been in: Not yet, I have not applied for a town yet, the slaying of me and a bunch of new players i was helping by a mysterios, townless, group calling themselves evil pushed me to finally join my first town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not applicable
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must first be in the barracks for 1-2 weeks, then compleate a base class and choose a specilization, Buy a plot in the city for 250c, and you must participate in the town by means of raiding or teamspeak to become a full member in the town
Tell us about yourself: Well I am taking a few programming classes, I enjoy most forms of gaming (I play PC and Xbox), I have played minecraft since the official release, And I am a highschool student.
Referrals: I have not made friends in this Town... yet :D
What would you like your offline status to be:Clensing the World

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello Leo!
Looks good to me! Even Jonsoon is giving you a slighter smile after Mecha's stupidity! :D

Orange, North or myself can get you going in game. You will need to pick out your housing plot and when North or I are online you will need to pay for your plot.

Be good'ish, have fun, see you online!
Alright thanks man.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: pyrolord555
Time zone: Eastern Standerd Time
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a Dreadknight lv 24 and Crafter lv 22, I wish to become either a Alchemist, Engineer, or Mason, depending on what is most helpful :D
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I own TeamSpeak and am able to use it even if I choose not to use a mic :D
How long have you been on HC: Since 1.3.2
Why do you want to join: I think it would be a fun Town to join, It is very reasonable, and I am reasonably good at raiding and destroying evil sounds fun :D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would go with a killer/talker/builder if possible
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I am pretty good at redstone, I would love to build something for the town, And could help in any raids.
What towns have you been in: Not yet, I have not applied for a town yet, the slaying of me and a bunch of new players i was helping by a mysterios, townless, group calling themselves evil pushed me to finally join my first town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not applicable
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must first be in the barracks for 1-2 weeks, then compleate a base class and choose a specilization, Buy a plot in the city for 250c, and you must participate in the town by means of raiding or teamspeak to become a full member in the town
Tell us about yourself: Well I am taking a few programming classes, I enjoy most forms of gaming (I play PC and Xbox), I have played minecraft since the official release, And I am a highschool student.
Referrals: I have not made friends in this Town... yet :D
What would you like your offline status to be:Clensing the World

I really like you app Pyro and would like to add you to Paragon but with our Barracks being out of order due to expansion and since we are getting close to expanding again we are not taking in new members that were not directly recommended from the closing towns of Durotar or Malkier.

That being said I do think you could have a great time with LO and our two sister cities are taking new names into their charter. All three cities are right next to each other and we all work as one big family so it would not change things much except where you are building your home!

Check out these two threads!
Verstad - The Viking city north of Paragon
Braazon - The port city south of Paragon

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: DefaultTexture
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a Necromancer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I am able to use teamspeak with a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Since the end of zeal, so about a year.
Why do you want to join: My friend Mrchucklez is in Braavos. I'm looking for a nice good town that knows the value of teamwork.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Definitely a builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: An extra person to fight with you, a decent builder, and a good friend?
What towns have you been in: Mineris and Underworld.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left mineris because after being a freeper for some time, I have grown a disliking for them I would be leaving Underworld because I have a dislike for certain players in the town, and I want to be in a town allied with my irl friend Mrchucklez.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Buying a plot for a one time payment of 250c.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tanner, I like to play minecraft, and soccer. I am a proctor, and a tier 2 donor. I am a huge team player, and will always stick with my team.
Referrals: None officially
What would you like your offline status to be: Is faking death.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: DefaultTexture
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a Necromancer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I am able to use teamspeak with a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Since the end of zeal, so about a year.
Why do you want to join: My friend Mrchucklez is in Braavos. I'm looking for a nice good town that knows the value of teamwork.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Definitely a builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: An extra person to fight with you, a decent builder, and a good friend?
What towns have you been in: Mineris and Underworld.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left mineris because after being a freeper for some time, I have grown a disliking for them I would be leaving Underworld because I have a dislike for certain players in the town, and I want to be in a town allied with my irl friend Mrchucklez.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Buying a plot for a one time payment of 250c.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tanner, I like to play minecraft, and soccer. I am a proctor, and a tier 2 donor. I am a huge team player, and will always stick with my team.
Referrals: None officially
What would you like your offline status to be: Is faking death.

At this time we are not taking in new members default, but please put in an app at Braavos like Mecha as I believe they are still taking in members.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
At this time we are not taking in new members default, but please put in an app at Braavos like Mecha as I believe they are still taking in members.

I got denied by PewPewPewLasers for Braavos, and you might want to remove the
☼~Recruiting~☼

From the title of the thread. Thanks for your time =)

MrFly007

Portal
I am aware this is not my place to be, but how does one achieve a offline status :eek:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol it is referring to our main post on the front page. We are using Devros widget to see what members are online and I want to have custom offline messages for each member.