• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
~~~ Application ~~~

IGN: BeasttRecon
Time zone: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Already 60 [Pyromancer], 60[Farmer] and 60 [Engineer].
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I am always on teamspeak and am usually always able to use it. (with a mic)
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of Dragon (1 month to veteran tag)
Why do you want to join: I would like to join Paragon (LO) because out of all towns on the server you guys seem like a strong, solid and stable town. You guys do a bit of everything, and Durotar is at a point beyond revival, it is simply just 'there' now, just as a region.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do all, but i'm mainly a builder/killer. I mine occasionally but have not been doing so recently as i've been farming a lot as farmer :3
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide excellent leadership skills, creative building techniques and I consider myself to be pretty decent at pvp, so that would help for raids/defense, and I can also contribute my comedic sense of humour. Oh, and my weak aussie accent.
What towns have you been in: Citizen of Altum (Last map), Mayor of Doriath (Last map), and Mayor of Durotar.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Altum last map to make my own town in their unofficial kingdom (which later went inactive). Doriath lasted til near the end of the map I believe, so that died when I made Durotar instead of Doriath in Bastion, and I left Durotar because it was population starved and our town was beyond revival point. Our town mainly died because we were a tight group of players from another server (which had died) and many of the players in our tight group went inactive, which lead to our town being a ghost town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: 1. Mastering your combat class or profession, 2. Paying a one-time fee for a housing plot in the town for 250c.
Tell us about yourself: I'm aussie, fairly chill, hardcore on the pvp aspect of Herocraft, like to do a bit of everything. I find minecraft pretty fun, but I also enjoy playing PS3 (Battlefield 3). I skate/cruise irl sometimes to get some air.
Referrals: No official referral.
What would you like your offline status to be: 'Is being aussie elsewhere'

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
~~~ Application ~~~

IGN: BeasttRecon
Time zone: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Already 60 [Pyromancer], 60[Farmer] and 60 [Engineer].
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I am always on teamspeak and am usually always able to use it. (with a mic)
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of Dragon (1 month to veteran tag)
Why do you want to join: I would like to join Paragon (LO) because out of all towns on the server you guys seem like a strong, solid and stable town. You guys do a bit of everything, and Durotar is at a point beyond revival, it is simply just 'there' now, just as a region.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do all, but i'm mainly a builder/killer. I mine occasionally but have not been doing so recently as i've been farming a lot as farmer :3
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide excellent leadership skills, creative building techniques and I consider myself to be pretty decent at pvp, so that would help for raids/defense, and I can also contribute my comedic sense of humour. Oh, and my weak aussie accent.
What towns have you been in: Citizen of Altum (Last map), Mayor of Doriath (Last map), and Mayor of Durotar.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Altum last map to make my own town in their unofficial kingdom (which later went inactive). Doriath lasted til near the end of the map I believe, so that died when I made Durotar instead of Doriath in Bastion, and I left Durotar because it was population starved and our town was beyond revival point. Our town mainly died because we were a tight group of players from another server (which had died) and many of the players in our tight group went inactive, which lead to our town being a ghost town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: 1. Mastering your combat class or profession, 2. Paying a one-time fee for a housing plot in the town for 250c.
Tell us about yourself: I'm aussie, fairly chill, hardcore on the pvp aspect of Herocraft, like to do a bit of everything. I find minecraft pretty fun, but I also enjoy playing PS3 (Battlefield 3). I skate/cruise irl sometimes to get some air.
Referrals: No official referral.
What would you like your offline status to be: 'Is being aussie elsewhere'

Accepted, PM me or Eldrylars in game

Application
IGN: TheMineyMan99

Time zone: Pacific Standard

What classes are you specializing into: I'm working on becoming a wizard caster, and a chemist.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I am able to use teamspeak.

How long have you been on HC: Only a couple of days of actual playtime, but I signed up about a month ago.

Why do you want to join: I want to join to be able to build in a safe place, and have a safe place to live. I also want a place to sell my wares and work on becoming an alchemist.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like to build the most, but I can do all of these things.

What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy building, I can take pics of what I've built on the server already.

What towns have you been in: I've never been in a town, this would be my first.

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I completely agree to all your rules.

What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: First, one must master either crafter or combat and then choose their specialization. After that, one must pay for a house, which is 250c. Lastly, one must be part of the town.

Tell us about yourself: I love to play any sandbox games, but minecraft is my all time favorite. I like chiptune music, even though I've only just gotten into it. My cartooning skills are superb, and I have a scanner which I haven't hooked up yet. Minecraft isn't the only game I play, I also play games such as; Garry's Mod, Payday: The Heist, (Lots of kongregate games) and many others that are not on the top of my head ^^;

Referrals: None, I just joined and I don't know anyone.
What would you like your offline status to be: Off drawing a picture of joey![DOUBLEPOST=1355993613,1355993529][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope being a gigantic noob on the server won't effect my chances ^^;

IGN: joeyandrew101
Time zone: pst
What classes are you specializing into: working on samurai and becoming a blacksmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: 2 months
Why do you want to join: a safe place to build and level
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a builder ,miner and killer
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help you in wars against any enemy
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i was never in a town so this would be my first
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i do agree to all the towns rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a a path crafter or combat and then choose there specialization
Tell us about yourself: i enjoy building playing world of Warcraft & star-craft 2 & mine-craft those are the games i play my hobbies consist of making model airplanes ,reading ,cooking and putting puzzles together.i enjoy playing a pvp healer pvp in world of Warcraft. i am a ranked 50 gold protoss player on star craft 2. and have one of the few rare gladiator mounts.
Referrals: none

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, joeyandrew101, Mineymann
I'm just curious do you guys know each other? Your apps look fine, though I would've preferred more capitalization and punctuation Joey :p . My only concern is that we're about to upgrade to City, so our barracks will be out of commission for a bit, I need to ask Eldrylars what he thinks about taking on more recruits right now.

we do know eachother in fact, that's why I wrote my offline status to be drawing a picture of joey :3[DOUBLEPOST=1356071773,1356019426][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to go check a more active thread for a town, joey is too
thanks, but we're not interested

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
we do know eachother in fact, that's why I wrote my offline status to be drawing a picture of joey :3[DOUBLEPOST=1356071773,1356019426][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to go check a more active thread for a town, joey is too
thanks, but we're not interested

Np, sorry about that, we're in a transition phase, you caught us at a bad moment. We're about to upgrade and won't have any new player space until we rebuild the barracks. Rapture's a good town, and allies with us, I'd recommend them too.

Sahee

Gold
Application
IGN: Sahee
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1 god.
What classes are you specializing into: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: YES
How long have you been on HC: I played some mounth. Now i started and i play from some days
Why do you want to join: i want save place to store items! :D and i want to lern english on teamspeak <3
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I love to building and mining. I teach you polish language ^.-
What towns have you been in: I don't remember. There was one 1 year ago...
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: YES
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:1. Mastering your combat class or profession, 2. Paying a one-time fee for a housing plot in the town for 250c.
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft a lot of time, i like to play on survival servers. My leading lanuage is Polish. I don't steal etc... I listen Rock and reggae. I play also MapleStory and Leagoe Of legends
Referrals: Beas* (nick on teamspeak)
What would you like your offline status to be: Czaruję Magią

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: Sahee
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1 god.
What classes are you specializing into: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: YES
How long have you been on HC: I played some mounth. Now i started and i play from some days
Why do you want to join: i want save place to store items! :D and i want to lern english on teamspeak <3
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I love to building and mining. I teach you polish language ^.-
What towns have you been in: I don't remember. There was one 1 year ago...
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: YES
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:1. Mastering your combat class or profession, 2. Paying a one-time fee for a housing plot in the town for 250c.
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft a lot of time, i like to play on survival servers. My leading lanuage is Polish. I don't steal etc... I listen Rock and reggae. I play also MapleStory and Leagoe Of legends
Referrals: Beas* (nick on teamspeak)
What would you like your offline status to be: Czaruję Magią
Please excuse his grammar/punctuation, he is from Poland :p

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Application

IGN: has400

Time zone: Well at the moment it's UTC/GMT +11 hours but usually it's UTC/GMT +10 hours which is Melbourne.

What classes are you specializing into: i was a lvl 17 or 18 pyromancer, got bored of that because i couldn't anything with the lag I was getting, so i changed to a paladin and now im a level 16, I'm also a lvl 60 smith, i'm going to change to enchanter so beast and I can make a great duo!

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have teamspeak with a working mic (Astro A50)

How long have you been on HC: Oct 29, 2012

Why do you want to join: Because you guys seem like a super active town, you also seem like a lively place.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mostly a miner, i will need some help taking all my iron, diamonds and gold over to the base! I also like to PvP.

What can you give to us, as a community: I think people will like me because, i don't force people to do things, I ask for things calmly, and I don't usually get angry at any one. I also love to mine, like 5-7hour long mining trips, i think its fun! i can also help with anything you need.

What towns have you been in: Citadel

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Because no one played in the town, so I had no one that I could trust to pvp with.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do

What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must pay 250c to get a plot in paragon and you need to at least of master one of your path's.

Tell us about yourself: Well i'm just your average kid who likes to Minecraft. I'm from Melbourne Australia. I like playing xbox, but i haven't played much xbox lately, I also like playing WoW and Combat arms. I'm not an angry guy, im usually chill, I dont usually mess with people in game. (eg - trolling)

Referrals: Beasttrecon

What would you like your offline status to be: 'is getting DDOSed'

If this needs fixing please tell me!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
has400 @sahee @TheMineyMan99 @joeyandrew101

Hello guys!
It's been a busy Holiday month end!

We should be getting things setup soon for new members! If you can hang in there for a bit more you are all welcome and accepted!

I will message you all on the forums as soon as something is up and ready.

~Eldrylars

troyt17

Stone
IGN: troyt16
Time zone: EST (GMT-5)
What class are you planning on playing: I am a level 30 wizard and a level 35 farmer.
How long have you been on HC: for about 7 to 9 months.
Why do you want to join: i was in citadel and there was no one on i am always on ts and like talking to your members.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a talker when there is people to talk to but i also know when to get stuff done. (i do a lot when i am talking)
What can you give to us, as a community: entertainment, loyalty, riches.
What towns have you been in: citadel.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i am like the only one that plays in the town and has400 left me. : (
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah.
Tell us about yourself: I'm pretty loyal. i use to be in citadel but no one is active any more. I'm friends with some of your members. im on minecraft for more then 4hrs a day.
Referrals: Has400, BeastRecon.