• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations go to northeaster345 for winning not one but TWO of the four spire competitions!

Go North go!
Go North go!
There were 3 spires in the competition, since the water spire is completed :p
But thanks I'm honored to have been chosen

I'll get back to working on Paragon more when my lab reports are done

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: RaekinTheBored
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: Bard/Smith (currently)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 2 months
Why do you want to join: I was referred to this town by a former townmate
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mostly a miner/killer, but also a good builder. Not the best talker.
What can you give to us, as a community: I love to hoard materials and donate them into my current town.
What towns have you been in: Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Still in, but town is being closed very soon.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path/spec, purchase a town plot for a one time fee of 250c, and be a part of the town
Tell us about yourself: I sing a lot of karaoke with my girlfriend; I work odd shift changing hours, but tend to be very active. I also enjoy rollerblading and martial arts.
Referrals: Torod
What would you like your offline status to be: is stalking the innocent!

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: RaekinTheBored
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: Bard/Smith (currently)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 2 months
Why do you want to join: I was referred to this town by a former townmate
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mostly a miner/killer, but also a good builder. Not the best talker.
What can you give to us, as a community: I love to hoard materials and donate them into my current town.
What towns have you been in: Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Still in, but town is being closed very soon.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path/spec, purchase a town plot for a one time fee of 250c, and be a part of the town
Tell us about yourself: I sing a lot of karaoke with my girlfriend; I work odd shift changing hours, but tend to be very active. I also enjoy rollerblading and martial arts.
Referrals: Torod
What would you like your offline status to be: is stalking the innocent!

Hi Raekin,
Your app looks good, sorry to hear about Malkier. We'll have you raid with us and hang out for a week once you've left Malkier, then you can purchase a plot, and become a full member if all goes well. We're always in need of more people to help us build Paragon, we're currently in an upgrade drive, but we still have plenty of projects that need to be done.
If you need somewhere to store stuff for the week while we're getting to know you, we can get you an apartment in our floating barracks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
North

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Application

IGN: Rumblestikk

Time zone: -8 GMT, Pacific.

What classes are you specializing into: I have Mastered Warrior and Caster, I am a 40ish Paladin, 20ish Dragoon, 20ish Dreadknight, 20ish Necromancer and a 38 Wizard. I am more then willing to change as the town sees fit.

As for my Crafter professions, I am a master Crafter. I was the first Master Enchanter this map, and am a 60 Miner currently.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and a micropohne/headset. I will also be getting a new one near the end of the week.

How long have you been on HC: I have played HC since Zeal. I was apart of Midgard the white city, however taking a break and returning to HC I joined Windhelm. I remember being in a War with OBL while Farroes was around, and then we made peace with Leftovers5. I left Windhelm to create Halloween Town, and later joined XD to make Imperium.

This map, from the start, I have been the Mayor of Malkier. The first City on the map. Second Hamlet and second town. However today, 12/12/12, Malkier officially died.

Why do you want to join: I have known leftovers5 since I was apart of WH. He was always really nice to me despite the fact our towns were at war. He's always been understanding and I consider him and really good friend. I want to join his Kingdom and show him I can be a worthy asset to keep around.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I do enjoy PvP, however have not been able to enjoy it while being the mayor of Malkier. I like to talk, hang out on teamspeak and even play other games. A Healthy city progresses past just HC :) Who likes League?!

I more recently went mining, a three-day ordeal from 1-60 miner... I like mining too. :D

What can you give to us, as a community: I am an experienced leader and Herocraft player. Not only was I a Mayor last map and this map, I was also the Banker of Windhelm last map. I was a guild leader and guildofficer, and raid leader when I played wow, however I quit wow when MoP came out. I am also a guide, and a retired proctor.

I bring a good attitude to the table, while I may have been mis-understood in the past (Davros_ I'm sorry for that.) I am normally very level headed and have never been in trouble on the server. :)

Also, i have some ideas that I think you guys could use on helping with donations to the town.

What towns have you been in: In Zeal i was in Midgard, in Dragon I was in Windhelm, Halloween Town and Imperium, and this map i was the mayor of Malkier.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Malkier fell apart from the outside in, despite my attempts to hold it together. (The full story can be explained in Teamspeak)

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand and accept/agree to all the rules on the front page of the thread.

What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: The three requirements are...

Firstly, Mastering a spec.
Second, buying your house plot.
Third, participating with the town.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Shanden. I'm 20 and I live with my grandmother. She was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer, however has been fighting it each step of the way.

I like long walks on the beach, movie dates and... oh wrong forum...

I am a gamer at heart, I play League of Legends, Ragnarok Online, I play Xbox and I am a retired WoW Veteran. It all started with Everquest for me.

Referrals: Uhm, I guess Leftovers5. Leftovers can vouch that I'm not a bad guy.. maybe... I'm doomed aren't I?

What would you like your offline status to be:

Rumblestikk.png

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7

Not that my opinion matters since I'm an ex-LO member (oddly enough, I left LO to join Rumbles town..lol), but for what it's worth I've been nothing but impressed with Rumble as a leader, a town mate and as a person since I met him. That LO even has the chance to pick him up is an early Christmas present, imo, and I would hope you guys would jump all over each other to accept him.

Best of luck Rumble, in Paragon or wherever you end up!!

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Just to clear up any misunderstandings, I have/had nothing against you. I don't hold grudges, and frankly you did nothing wrong (I would have probably reacted similarly in your position). Welcome to LO!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Just to clear up any misunderstandings, I have/had nothing against you. I don't hold grudges, and frankly you did nothing wrong (I would have probably reacted similarly in your position). Welcome to LO!

Thanks!

I am confused.
I suppose that's normal for me

It stems back to when Danda lost his plot when he became admin, Dav thought I was accusing him of stuff haha. Long story. Just had to apologize because that wasn't my intention :p

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: themeoff
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Mastered Disc, 54 Ninja, 56 Smith
How long have you been on HC: 4-6 months lost track
Why do you want to join: Been part of LO from last map and part of this map left for reflection period
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above
What can you give to us, as a community: A pvper and jokester
What towns have you been in: Solitude (last map) Verstad (this map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Verstad for a personal reflection period.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master crafter or Rogue,Healer,Caster,Warrior
Tell us about yourself: Yall know me already
Referrals: eldrylars
What would you like your offline status to be: is out lurking

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application
IGN: themeoff
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Mastered Disc, 54 Ninja, 56 Smith
How long have you been on HC: 4-6 months lost track
Why do you want to join: Been part of LO from last map and part of this map left for reflection period
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above
What can you give to us, as a community: A pvper and jokester
What towns have you been in: Solitude (last map) Verstad (this map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Verstad for a personal reflection period.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master crafter or Rogue,Healer,Caster,Warrior
Tell us about yourself: Yall know me already
Referrals: eldrylars
What would you like your offline status to be: is out lurking

Didn't you already leave? :confused: