• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

PipCyclone

Wood
Application
IGN: PipCyclone
Time zone: Pacific US
What classes are you specializing into: Currently, I have chose the Rogue. I am new so I am only level 4.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and can use it wit or without a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I just joined not long ago.
Why do you want to join: As a new player, I would like to settle in a nice town and get to know the server better. I also don't want to die. XD
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a talker and a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help out new people and donate some supplies if needed.
What towns have you been in: I have not been in another town yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I understand and agree.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Wait in barracks for 1-2 weeks before graduation.
Tell us about yourself: I am in the 8th grade middle school and top honors student. I play Minecraft mostly during weekends but also sometimes on weekdays.
Referrals: Google and herocraftonline.com
What would you like your offline status to be: Is living life

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: PipCyclone
Time zone: Pacific US
What classes are you specializing into: Currently, I have chose the Rogue. I am new so I am only level 4.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and can use it wit or without a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I just joined not long ago.
Why do you want to join: As a new player, I would like to settle in a nice town and get to know the server better. I also don't want to die. XD
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a talker and a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help out new people and donate some supplies if needed.
What towns have you been in: I have not been in another town yet.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I understand and agree.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Wait in barracks for 1-2 weeks before graduation.
Tell us about yourself: I am in the 8th grade middle school and top honors student. I play Minecraft mostly during weekends but also sometimes on weekdays.
Referrals: Google and herocraftonline.com

Dear Pip,
Your app looks good, talk to me, eldry or witchonarampage in game to have us set you up.

Eldrylars
Best,
North

Sammy4710

Dirt
Application
IGN: Sammy4710
Time zone: Pacific
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
How long have you been on HC: just joined
Why do you want to join: It is my first time here.I'm very excited to join my first every RPG town! zthis town looks pretty cool.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies if needed and some manpower :D
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Stay in barracks for 1-2 weeks
Tell us about yourself: I am a very nice person in real life and would love to bring that in to MC. I do tons of community service and I play MC alot as well. It would be a great thing to be able to join a town and have protection and new friends.
Referrals: PipCyclone
What would you like your offline status to be: Is helping out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Sammy4710
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
How long have you been on HC: just joined
Why do you want to join: It is my first time here.I'm very excited to join my first every RPG town! zthis town looks pretty cool.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies if needed and some manpower :D
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Stay in barracks for 1-2 weeks
Tell us about yourself: I am a very nice person in real life and would love to bring that in to MC. I do tons of community service and I play MC alot as well. It would be a great thing to be able to join a town and have protection and new friends.
Referrals: PipCyclone
What would you like your offline status to be: Is helping out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What crafter spec are you interested in playing?
Otherwise your app looks fine, I'll send you a message with info and set you up in game in a bit.
Though Eldry will have to give you a room in the Barracks

Sammy4710

Dirt
What crafter spec are you interested in playing?
Otherwise your app looks fine, I'll send you a message with info and set you up in game in a bit.
Though Eldry will have to give you a room in the Barracks
Not sure yet. I'll be arriving with Pip in a bit.

Application
IGN: PatCyclone4321
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have a mic but cant use TS.
How long have you been on HC: I just got whitelisted.
Why do you want to join: I want to join the cool sky/desert town Pip and Sammy are in. They tell me it looks amazing.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner, builder, and killer
What can you give to us, as a community: Materials and killing other enemies.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a class and being in barracks for 1-2 weeks.
Tell us about yourself: I love playing MC and reading and would love to join this town. I am not a quick-tempered person and can lend support to the town.
Referrals: Pip and Sammy
What would you like your offline status to be: Is sleeping

Application
IGN: ghostrider137
What classes are you specializing into: Caster and Crafter
How long have you been on HC: I was recently whitelisted.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because all my other friends have join this town and it seems pretty sweet.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer help and extra raiding support.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Becoming level 30 in your class or profession and living in barracks for 1-2 weeks.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play soccer, call of duty, and kickball. I am very good at PVP Minecraft and will lend support to raids if needed.
Referrals: Pat, Pip, and Sammy

drag0nf1r3

Stone
IGN: drag0nf1r3
Time zone: US Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: I've already just recently specialized into a Ninja/Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have Teamspeak, and a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I joined HC for around a month.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join Paragon because I've been living solo my entire time so far, just working on mastering Crafter and Rogue. A secluded underground base with a small farm are what I've been living in since the start, and I feel I want to be more involved in the community and join a town now that I'm levelled enough to be moderately useful.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm not much of a builder, and doing nothing but mining for over 2 hours bores me, but I'm quite good at pvp and I can be very eloquent and persuasive if need be.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, pretty much almost anything that's required of me, except building. Want me to mine or clear an area out? Want me to help in raids/pvp? Want me to gather resources? I can do any of those, and more.
What towns have you been in: Again, since I've been living solo for my entire time on HC so far, I haven't been in any towns as of yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, read and understood.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master either Crafter or your combat class and live in the barracks for 1-2 weeks.
Tell us about yourself: I'm pretty outgoing, friendly, and dedicated, and hope that I can contribute positively to this town. I get pretty into grinding/levelling and pvp, which is why I love this server.
Referrals: None, I've kind of been a hermit until now :p
What would you like your offline status to be: Is MIA

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Just contact, me, EldryLars, or witch on a rampage to help you out in game. Eldry already sent you an info message with all of our chat info and more

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow, just wow.

Got a thank you for you support letter from a customer with a check for $1,000.
Guess my families Christmas just got upgraded.

That's awesome, Eldrylars. It's nice when you find out there are still decent people left in the world. ;)

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Wow, just wow.

Got a thank you for you support letter from a customer with a check for $1,000.
Guess my families Christmas just got upgraded.

I guess you do good work! All I ever get is annoyed emails from grad students from my job in IT.