• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Hello Chancellor,
The application looks good, what levels are you now both crafter and combat? Do you understand how the Barracks works?

As long as there are no more questions I will get you setup tonight for town.

Eldry
I am a level 9 warrior and a level 30 crafter. I think i understand how the baracks sytem works.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Awesome,
I yep you will get an apartment to securely store your equipment and after a week or so all things going well you can buy a plot in town and move into the secure housing area.

I will get the info to you soon and we can get you moved into your apartment.

my friends are sticking it solo[DOUBLEPOST=1352701890,1352699169][/DOUBLEPOST]Umm... I became a ninja a while ago so can I still stay in barracks?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
my friends are sticking it solo[DOUBLEPOST=1352701890,1352699169][/DOUBLEPOST]Umm... I became a ninja a while ago so can I still stay in barracks?

For a bit yeah, it's for learning the town and alliance. I can get you setup there and as long as you are playing a decent amount we should move you out and into town proper in about a week.

jasboy8

Dirt
Application
IGN: Jasboy8
Time zone: Eastern US
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: I just joined yesterday
Why do you want to join: To be part of a friendly town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer..
What can you give to us, as a community: My friendliness, and any general assistance needed.
What towns have you been in: None. I applied for Citadel but they have yet to respond.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements would be to master a class or profession.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Jason, fifteen years old, and I live in West Virginia, USA. I enjoy playing Minecraft, Fallout, Borderlands, and LoL. I'm generally friendly and am easy to get along with.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be: Uhm, I guess "Is sleeping" is good.. Not really picky about that, lol.

Alz97

Wood
Application
IGN: Alz97
Time zone: Eastern US
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue or Caster. I'm not completely sure yet, but it will most likely stay a rogue.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I will make one
How long have you been on HC: About two days
Why do you want to join: Paragon looks very well put together and I've been looking for a hamlet to join with my friend, Jasboy8
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help in any way needed with everyone in the town. I try to be as friendly as possible.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Buying a plot for a one-time fee of 250c
Tell us about yourself: My name is Aaron and I love to play guitar and obviously video games. I love music and I am a pretty reasonable person with just about everyone.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be: Is living life

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Jasboy8
Nice to meet you Jasboy. The application looks good and everything seems to be in order. I will get your room setup in the Barracks tonight. You will need to have someone get you up to the Barracks to mark if you are level 5 crafter so you can recall right into your room.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Alz97

Nice to meet you Alz. The application looks good and everything seems to be in order. I will get your room setup in the Barracks tonight. You will need to have someone get you up to the Barracks to mark if you are level 5 crafter so you can recall right into your room.

Lol, late night sleepy time copy/paste for the win!

quad01man

Dirt
Application
IGN: quad01man
Time zone: U.S. Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: At the moment I am Healer/Crafter, and then I plan to go onto mystic/enchanter.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have teamspeak, however if it is absolutely needed, I suppose I could get it.
How long have you been on HC: I believe it has been about a week
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I'm getting very tired of working alone. I want to enjoy the benefits of a town and a community while helping out myself.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am all four in their appropriate uses, but for the killer, just for defense.
What can you give to us, as a community: It is such a broad question so ill try with this: I offer my friendship and trust, my hard work and determination in my crafts and class skills, and my full support for the life of the town and its expansion!
What towns have you been in: None whatsoever
Why did you leave them (if applicable):n/a
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a craft
Tell us about yourself: I am a more creative and interactive player rather than a pvper. Ive been in my house for long enough mining and not having much social interaction with the hc community. I absolutely love being creative.
Referrals:EnderXGale
What would you like your offline status to be: Working

Wyrdist

Iron
IGN: Wyrdist
Time zone: -6:00
What classes are you specializing into: Disciple; Scribe
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
How long have you been on HC: A day?
Why do you want to join: A protected area and a new community I can hopefully come to enjoy being a part of.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer and talker. I can mine pretty efficiently, though.
What can you give to us, as a community: A decent PvPer, team player, and organized individual.
What towns have you been in: None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path.
Tell us about yourself: First and foremost, I'm a team player. I'm good at finding holes in enemy bases, strip mining, and quick resource gathering. I'm incredibly competitive and not okay with being second best. Minecraft is a break from competitive gaming and an outlet for me while trying to get my life on track.
What would you like your offline status to be: Chillin'

jasboy8

Dirt
Nice to meet you Jasboy. The application looks good and everything seems to be in order. I will get your room setup in the Barracks tonight. You will need to have someone get you up to the Barracks to mark if you are level 5 crafter so you can recall right into your room.
Thank you very much. Do you think you could change my offline status to "is derping"? :D

IGN: MichealIkruhara
Time zone: Eastern Time (US)
What classes are you specializing into: I plan on going into Wizard and Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TeamSpeak and a Mic
How long have you been on HC: A day or so
Why do you want to join: I need a town, this one looks good
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like to think I'm a happy medium between them all
What can you give to us, as a community: A funny and commited member
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path
Tell us about yourself: I'm a commited member who won't break rules or go innactive suddenly, also I like building
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: " Is wandering the relms of insanity", unless thats to long in which case use "Is Bored"