• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: daniel23r
Time zone: CST
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: I would like to have a safe place I play and build. Plus, playing alone gets pretty lonely.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a mixture of a builder and a talker.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good buildings, money, and will help out with any issues that come around.
What towns have you been in: None, this is my first.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a path.
Tell us about yourself: I really love to play Minecraft, chess, and tennis. It usually takes me more time to build things, but they look significantly better than most others. I prefer stealth when fighting, as it completely hides me from other people while allowing me to sneak past enemy lines.
Referrals: None

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for applying to Paragon. I just had a couple of questions Do you know what class you want to be for your crafter spec?

Also do you use TS, and do you have a mic? We use it to coordinate a lot of our raids, or just chat in general. It really helps to bring people together if we can talk.

We're about to start building up the upper town section of Paragon, so it'd be good to have some more people who are interested in building.

I think we may have a spot left in the barracks for a new recruit, but I'll have to check in with eldry. In any case, PM me in game, I can show you around.

Best,
North

daniel23r

Dirt
Ok, so I want my offline status to say 'Is Napping'. To North, I'm going to be an engineer. I don't use TS and I don't have a mic, but I'll try to get one.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
a mic is not the most important part, at least being able to hear whats going on will be the biggest help.
If you need any help setting it up just message us and I am sure we can get it going.

uberboomy1

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Uberboomy1
Time zone: Pacific time
What classes are you specializing into: Bloodmage and Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Ugh the one thing I do not have! I am afraid I do not have team speak. However I will be VERY active in the chats.
How long have you been on HC:Well Ive been here for about 2 months town less lol.
Why do you want to join: Well I asked to find a good town to join finally after so long without one and this is the town that showed up in chat and the link.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would consider myself a Miner, a killer and I love to talk.
What can you give to us, as a community: Undying loyalty, my skills and my companionship.
What towns have you been in:None at all... No one has really given me a chance.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I have read them and agree to them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:1. Master a path and spec 2. Purchase a plot for 250c 3. Be active in the town by helping others and mine, raid as a team, build together.
Tell us about yourself: Well I wouldn't say there is a lot special about me. I'm a gamer. I love fun games like Call of duty, Halo series (Anxiously waiting for halo 4!) and of course Minecraft. Other then that I like long walks on the beach, breakfast in bed and wearing the blood of my enemies. :p
Referrals: Well I got a link here from the Recruitment chat.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Uberboomy1

Hello Uber.
Your application looks great. I will get you setup with a secure room tonight as I will not be back online for a few hours.
I do see that TS is a no go for you and I have seen from previous posts that you are not able to use it even for listening which is a bummer, but we don't base the value of our citizens on Teamspeak so welcome to Paragon!
If in the future you ever get to a point where you can install just to hear whats going on please do!

What would you like you offline message to say on our front page?

I will see you in-game soon!

caeld

Wood
Application
IGN: caeld
Time zone: Australia east coast
What classes are you specializing into: probably dragoon and enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: because I was alone and and I am now looking for a community to hang around with and have fun killing some people
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner and a killer and a bit of a talker but only on teamspeak
What can you give to us, as a community: pvp experience, farming, mining, enchantments, resources
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): na
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: be level 30 in one class
Tell us about yourself: I like to game but I also like to play sports and go to the beach and go to movies. I like to play soccer tennis cricket, COD minecraft.
Referrals: WitchOnaRampage
What would you like your offline status to be: is Quacking

noahtje33

Iron
IGN: noahtje33
Time zone: amsterdam +1.00
What classes are you specializing into: cleric/farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: not yet but i wil get it and i have a mic
How long have you been on HC: 2 days but im gonna spend alot on this server
Why do you want to join: witchonarampage said its a nice town with a good comunity and thats what im looking for
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker and a bit builder
What can you give to us, as a community: friendschip a good farmer and a averege builder/fighter
What towns have you been in: umbra for 2 mins than they said im not ready yet and they kicked me it was wierd
Why did you leave them (if applicable): look above
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes i do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: buying a house
Tell us about yourself: im 15 years old i live in the netherlands i play alot of mc and i do woodcrafting and electronic building as hobby
Referrals: witchonarampage
What would you like your offline status to be: loading

marvel345

Dirt
IGN:
Time zone: US
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue and Eventually Ranger and Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no
How long have you been on HC:couple days
Why do you want to join:so i can be in a group to have support
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker
What can you give to us, as a community: my best capability in whats needs
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: you must stay in barracks 1-2 weeks
Tell us about yourself: nice smart and helpful
Referrals:none
What would you like your offline status to be: destroying

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:
Time zone: US
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue and Eventually Ranger and Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no
How long have you been on HC:couple days
Why do you want to join:so i can be in a group to have support
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker
What can you give to us, as a community: my best capability in whats needs
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: you must stay in barracks 1-2 weeks
Tell us about yourself: nice smart and helpful
Referrals:none
What would you like your offline status to be: destroying
Dear Marvel,

Would you mind going into a little more detail about yourself, or what you like to do on minecraft, so we can get a better idea of why you're applying to Paragon in particular?

E.g. if you like building, do you have anything you're particularly proud of? Or do you like raiding with people or mining alone?

Give us something more to work with

Best,
North

PS: Since we're running out of space for recruits until some graduate, I'd also highly recommend one of our sister towns, Verstad! kevinlive
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-verstad-48-neutral.23164/

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: noahtje33
Time zone: amsterdam +1.00
What classes are you specializing into: cleric/farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: not yet but i wil get it and i have a mic
How long have you been on HC: 2 days but im gonna spend alot on this server
Why do you want to join: witchonarampage said its a nice town with a good comunity and thats what im looking for
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker and a bit builder
What can you give to us, as a community: friendschip a good farmer and a averege builder/fighter
What towns have you been in: umbra for 2 mins than they said im not ready yet and they kicked me it was wierd
Why did you leave them (if applicable): look above
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes i do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: buying a house
Tell us about yourself: im 15 years old i live in the netherlands i play alot of mc and i do woodcrafting and electronic building as hobby
Referrals: witchonarampage
What would you like your offline status to be: loading

Dear Noah,
You say you like to build (as well as talk), do you have any examples you'd care to show us?
How often do you think you get on HC, or at least what times?
What kind of electronics do you build? I'm just curious.

Also if you don't mind me asking, how comfortable are you with English?.

Best,
North

PS: Since we're running out of space for recruits until some graduate, I'd also highly recommend one of our sister towns, Verstad! kevinlive

noahtje33

Iron
http://s1224.beta.photobucket.com/u...ng.html?&_suid=135206125911207376432414544134

http://s1224.beta.photobucket.com/u...ng.html?&_suid=135206139594400321939612878806

that is what i have on my single player map
il be 2 to 3 hours a day on the server oin the weekends more mostly after 14.30
and the electronics part is for example taking apart an old copieing machine and i made a lamp of the scanner there where some small motors in it so i made a little car but not remote control and there was a fan so i made my own small fan wel i have dyslectia and im good with english but not with the spelling
http://www.anglianetwork.eu/ this is an exam thing for schools i did the one under master so the second best witch is really good for a 15 year old only my spelling and the talking part is hard

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the application and your attitude Noah so I am glad to have you join.

I will try to get you your storage place setup tonight as the barracks is completely full I will have to figure something out, but I am sure I will be fine.