• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
So I just now have seen what the Paragon front page looks like, I must say, looks really good!

leviiscool

Glowing Redstone
IGN: leviiscool
Time zone: +1
What classes are you specializing into: cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no
How long have you been on HC: a day.
Why do you want to join: my brother is in this so i wana join him.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: houses.
What towns have you been in: none.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i dident.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: u must purchase your house plot in town.
Tell us about yourself: i like minecraft a lot. my brother learns me allot.
Referrals: im just a boy from the netherlands that like spells and servers a lot.
What would you like your offline status to be: they see me leaving.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: leviiscool
Time zone: +1
What classes are you specializing into: cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no
How long have you been on HC: a day.
Why do you want to join: my brother is in this so i wana join him.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: houses.
What towns have you been in: none.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i dident.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: u must purchase your house plot in town.
Tell us about yourself: i like minecraft a lot. my brother learns me allot.
Referrals: im just a boy from the netherlands that like spells and servers a lot.
What would you like your offline status to be: they see me leaving.

Dear Levi,
I apologize if your English is poor and that's why it's hard for you to write up an application, but in the future you'll have to put more detail into your application. Also at 11, can you even apply to be whitelisted?

You mentioned your brother, what is his in game name? If he's willing to sponsor you, we can take you on as a recruit.

Best,
North

IGN: awesomesuace9787
Time zone: East coast U.S.
What classes are you specializing into:Ninja for pvp and engineer for peaceful class
Do you have team speak: No sir
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join:Me and my friends have been wanting to make a town but we cant so I have decided to join a town and yours seems nice
What are you: Im a Mix of all of these
What are you going to give us, as a community: well ill try to supply you with whatever you need wood, cobble, Etc.....
Have you been in any other towns: No
{left blank do to fact that I have not been in any other town}
Do you agree to town rules: Yes, why wouldn't I
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice, somewhat humorous person I play football and sometimes play soccer with my friends.
Referrals: none
What would I like my offline status to be:Baking a pie![DOUBLEPOST=1352619277,1352619182][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry missed one
To become first member what most you do: Buy a plot and make a house In the town.[DOUBLEPOST=1352620255][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry fail at grammer above[DOUBLEPOST=1352620296][/DOUBLEPOST]To become member you most first do what:[DOUBLEPOST=1352656004][/DOUBLEPOST]buy a plot and build a house

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
IGN:MAGYAR12
Time zone: US Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer/Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
How long have you been on HC: 1 1/2 years
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i feel minecraft is about community and I miss that about herocraft, that we have a great community and I want to be a part of it. I also have a friend in your town Da Burg that I would enjoy to have fun with ^_^
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm honestly a little of all 4. Although building is not my strong suit, I can follow building schematics without much of an issue. (I'm a good worker monkey :p)
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a determined player and a hard worker. If we need something done I have no problem with sticking it out until the end as long as real life obligations don't get in the way. I am a decent pvper if given the proper teammates and I am one of those people that actually enjoys hours of mining :D I also have about 4 other friends that may be interested in joining but I can't promise anything, and none of them are noobs to HC
What towns have you been in: Camelot, DarkDivinity (My town)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Camelot in search of my own town but once none of my friends wanted to put the effort into sustaining the town, I lost hope. I honestly don't even have to time to run a town with my current classes, I'm in my junior year of high school and it's not easy. Although I left Herocraft for a few weeks being part a town is much less stressful than running it, which is why I would be able to commit to this one.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes sir.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Purchasing a housing plot for a onetime fee of 250c
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old that loves video games. I am very social and friendly and like meeting new people. When it comes down to it I often put others needs before my own. I like to play games such as Minecraft :p, League of Legends, Borderlands 2, Fallout New Vegas. I am all around a pretty chill person :)
Referrals:Da Burg
What would you like your offline status to be: is Regenerating

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: awesomesuace9787
Time zone: East coast U.S.
What classes are you specializing into:Ninja for pvp and engineer for peaceful class
Do you have team speak: No sir
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join:Me and my friends have been wanting to make a town but we cant so I have decided to join a town and yours seems nice
What are you: Im a Mix of all of these
What are you going to give us, as a community: well ill try to supply you with whatever you need wood, cobble, Etc.....
Have you been in any other towns: No
{left blank do to fact that I have not been in any other town}
Do you agree to town rules: Yes, why wouldn't I
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice, somewhat humorous person I play football and sometimes play soccer with my friends.
Referrals: none
What would I like my offline status to be:Baking a pie![DOUBLEPOST=1352619277,1352619182][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry missed one
To become first member what most you do: Buy a plot and make a house In the town.[DOUBLEPOST=1352620255][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry fail at grammer above[DOUBLEPOST=1352620296][/DOUBLEPOST]To become member you most first do what:[DOUBLEPOST=1352656004][/DOUBLEPOST]buy a plot and build a house

Dear Awesomesuace,
Just curious, who are your friends, and you should have them apply as well to paragon. We can help you level through our barracks system, while you have a nice protected storage space and apartment.
Though I agree you need to work on the grammar :D, I think we could take you on as a recruit, I'll get Eldry to hear his opinion. Eldrylars

Best,
North

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:MAGYAR12
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer/Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
How long have you been on HC: 1 1/2 years
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i feel minecraft is about community and I miss that about herocraft, that we have a great community and I want to be a part of it. I also have a friend in your town Da Burg that I would enjoy to have fun with ^_^
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm honestly a little of all 4. Although building is not my strong suit, I can follow building schematics without much of an issue. (I'm a good worker monkey :p)
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a determined player and a hard worker. If we need something done I have no problem with sticking it out until the end as long as real life obligations don't get in the way. I am a decent pvper if given the proper teammates and I am one of those people that actually enjoys hours of mining :D I also have about 4 other friends that may be interested in joining but I can't promise anything, and none of them are noobs to HC
What towns have you been in: Camelot, DarkDivinity (My town)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Camelot in search of my own town but once none of my friends wanted to put the effort into sustaining the town, I lost hope. I honestly don't even have to time to run a town with my current classes, I'm in my junior year of high school and it's not easy. Although I left Herocraft for a few weeks being part a town is much less stressful than running it, which is why I would be able to commit to this one.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes sir.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Purchasing a housing plot for a onetime fee of 250c
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old that loves video games. I am very social and friendly and like meeting new people. When it comes down to it I often put others needs before my own. I like to play games such as Minecraft :p, League of Legends, Borderlands 2, Fallout New Vegas. I am all around a pretty chill person :)
Referrals:Da Burg
What would you like your offline status to be: is Regenerating

Dear MAGYAR,
I remember you too. A very nice app and we'd be happy to have you. I'm assuming you've mastered a class or would you like to live in the barracks for a bit?

Best,
North

Ohhh sorry you mean that are already on HC one is Bob_de_blastoise, another is mikeall cant remember the numbers and jdoell cant remember if he had numbers or not.

IGN: ChancellorBFG
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon and probably merchant. I would spec into another crafter class if needed.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and a mic.
How long have you been on HC: 4 months. I joined during the last map.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a new town, as I haven't found a stable one since last map. I like the community of Herocraft and would like to be apart of it once again.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would consider myself a miner, and somewhat a builder. I try to pvp, but I don't openly set out to ruin everyone else's day. I wouldnt consider myself a talker unless in teamspeak, vent, skype or something of the sort.
What can you give to us, as a community: I would like to help make this town as great as possible. I will try to mine and put effort into all the work I do for you.
What towns have you been in: DarkDivinity
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Hell yeah.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master crafter or combat, and choose your specialization.
Tell us about yourself: I am 15 years old and love to play video games with my friends. I enjoy wasting hours on end on skype or teamspeak playing games like League of Legends, Left 4 Dead and Minecraft with my friends. I consider myself a pretty relaxed person and would like to be apart of this community.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be: Is dropping the spagetti!

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
Dear MAGYAR,
I remember you too. A very nice app and we'd be happy to have you. I'm assuming you've mastered a class or would you like to live in the barracks for a bit?

Best,
North
I've mastered Caster and crafter, I'm 26 Necro and 35 Enchanter, and I'm poor so I don't think I can afford a plot at the moment :p

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I've mastered Caster and crafter, I'm 26 Necro and 35 Enchanter, and I'm poor so I don't think I can afford a plot at the moment :p

No problem Magyar, city mayors are generally poor!
I will set you up with a room in the Barracks and we will see if we can get you rich from there.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Dear Levi,

Talking in game Levi I see you are noahtje33 's brother. I would be happy to get you into Paragon as a recruit but you will have to get whitelisted first as you wont be able to modify any blocks in Bastion until you are.
Once you are whitelisted please reply here and I will get you setup in game!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Eldry