• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

IGN: 70lbsofdoom
Time zone: Pacific
What class are you planning on playing: Paladin
How long have you been on HC: About 10 days
Why do you want to join: Because i have heard that it is a good town, and i also want to contribute to a society rather than live on my own.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am more of a miner and builder, but a can kill if i need to.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help construct new buildings, and also defend the town whenever it is needed.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am really experienced with building and setting up trap systems and defenses. I can level pretty quickly if there are monsters/ ores present. I attend a Magnet middle school (for math and science) in Las Vegas (im an 8th grader), and have received 1 award from the city council for beating local high-schools in an engineering challenge.
Referrals: MrRobotman

Rekxss

Wood
GN: Rekxss
Time zone: GMT+8
What class are you planning on playing: Dragoon
How long have you been on HC: I applied on the server late December 2011, however I did not get the time to play the server properly. I have recently decided to come back on the server to keep my interest in minecraft.
Why do you want to join: My friend recommended it to me! (EnderXGale) Since I am fairly new to the server itself, I thought it would be nice to join a new town that is currently recruiting.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am more of a builder/killer/talker character. I prefer to play in a group rather then going solo, what's the point of purchasing a multiplayer game if you are going to play by yourself!
What can you give to us, as a community: As a new member of this new community, I can help provide the necessary man labor and building ideas !
What towns have you been in: None.
Tell us about yourself: Hello lads, my name is Rekxss and I have been playing minecraft since early may 2011. I have recently gotten back to playing this game ever since my addiction to league of legends settled down abit. I decided it was time for me to move onto a new server and came across herocraft! I am an active minecraft player and a small pvp addict. I love to play in a group and meet new people across our beloved earth. If you see me in game, feel free to say HI ( I DON"T BITE).

Cheers! Rekxss

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
GN: Rekxss
Time zone: GMT+8
What class are you planning on playing: Dragoon
How long have you been on HC: I applied on the server late December 2011, however I did not get the time to play the server properly. I have recently decided to come back on the server to keep my interest in minecraft.
Why do you want to join: My friend recommended it to me! (EnderXGale) Since I am fairly new to the server itself, I thought it would be nice to join a new town that is currently recruiting.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am more of a builder/killer/talker character. I prefer to play in a group rather then going solo, what's the point of purchasing a multiplayer game if you are going to play by yourself!
What can you give to us, as a community: As a new member of this new community, I can help provide the necessary man labor and building ideas !
What towns have you been in: None.
Tell us about yourself: Hello lads, my name is Rekxss and I have been playing minecraft since early may 2011. I have recently gotten back to playing this game ever since my addiction to league of legends settled down abit. I decided it was time for me to move onto a new server and came across herocraft! I am an active minecraft player and a small pvp addict. I love to play in a group and meet new people across our beloved earth. If you see me in game, feel free to say HI ( I DON"T BITE).

Cheers! Rekxss

Hi Rekxss,
Nice to meet you. I just have a few questions, do you understand how our barracks system works? We just ask that you master either crafter or one of the combat paths, before we move you out of the barracks, but in the mean time, we'll give you secure storage, and you'll fight and train with us. Also do you have team speak? We rely on it heavily to coordinate.

Message me, witchonarampage, or eldrylars to get you started when you're online, and eldry can set you up in the barracks.

Best,
North

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks to everyone who's helped so far with building the frame of our overcity. We've finally finished the frame of our plateaus, and we need to pretty it up with some sand. However, I would like to acknowledge how far we've come in by far the most aggressive building project on this server. Special thanks goes out to Midnight_Storm67 who did a great job with a building these islands.

Great work so far, but we're just getting started

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes an awesome job by all who helped.
Now the fun starts and we can actually start transforming this place into the monolith it was always meant to be!

ravo492

Dirt
IGN: Ravo492
Time zone: Uk
What classes are you planning on playing: warrior crafter

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yeah w/o a mic.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days, hoping to play for longer
Why do you want to join: sounds like an awesome town, the community sounds great too.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: all-rounder.
What can you give to us, as a community: just a hard working, friendly addition to the town, i don't argue and i try my hardest to be helpful in chat.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yeah, wont ignore them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: pay taxes every week.
Tell us about yourself: been playing minecraft since alpha, i know alot about minecraft im starting to understand the concept of herocraft and im pretty sure ill be playing for much longer, im a good team-player so i wont argue or fight with members of the town.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Ravo492
Time zone: Uk
What classes are you planning on playing: warrior crafter

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yeah w/o a mic.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days, hoping to play for longer
Why do you want to join: sounds like an awesome town, the community sounds great too.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: all-rounder.
What can you give to us, as a community: just a hard working, friendly addition to the town, i don't argue and i try my hardest to be helpful in chat.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yeah, wont ignore them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: pay taxes every week.
Tell us about yourself: been playing minecraft since alpha, i know alot about minecraft im starting to understand the concept of herocraft and im pretty sure ill be playing for much longer, im a good team-player so i wont argue or fight with members of the town.

We're a little different than most towns, in that we have a recruit system so that you live in the barracks, with secure storage and participate in our kingdom chats, until you've been in town for a week or so, and have mastered either your combat path (rogue, warrior, healer, caster) or crafter. Then you can buy a plot in town, and you become a full member of town.

Do you know what you want to do after you master warrior and crafter?

Do you have any other questions?

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Cardboardking
Time zone: Central European time
What classes are you planning on playing: bloodmage and idk for prof

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have and im able to use microphone.
How long have you been on HC: for 1 month.
Why do you want to join: Want a new community and play with my friend Gorre
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: everything :p
What can you give to us, as a community: Everything you need.
What towns have you been in: in none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ---
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: i have to master a path.
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Albert, i play minecraft pretty well, i also play LoL ( League of Legends) Dota 2, COD 4 Multy ETC. i want to take a part in this part of amazing server and even better town.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Cardboardking
Time zone: Central European time
What classes are you planning on playing: bloodmage and idk for prof

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have and im able to use microphone.
How long have you been on HC: for 1 month.
Why do you want to join: Want a new community and play with my friend Gorre
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: everything :p
What can you give to us, as a community: Everything you need.
What towns have you been in: in none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ---
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: i have to master a path.
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Albert, i play minecraft pretty well, i also play LoL ( League of Legends) Dota 2, COD 4 Multy ETC. i want to take a part in this part of amazing server and even better town.

Gorre said you were good friends, and he's backing your application. We still ask that you go through the recruit process to level up, but Eldrylars can set you up in the barracks when he's on.

Is that alright?

Linarish

Wood
IGN: Linarish
Time zone: EST
What classes are you planning on playing: Rogue, Runeblade

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: Several days
Why do you want to join: Because my friend recommended me to it, and this will be my first town experience. From what I see it'll be pretty fun.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: The things that I can give to the community can or may expand over time. I love to hear people's advice and opinions on things. I like to communicate with a great number of people and I also enjoy helping people; as long as I get the response that I feel as I deserve back. If anyone has things that they need/want I'll work to get them if I possibly can.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Didn't.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I have to master a path.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an eighteen year old male who enjoys just talking and playing with people. I played minecraft first when it came out of Alpha near the time that dogs were implemented and near the time that Terraria came out and people nergasmed about it. I play several games such as League of Legends, Toribash and I'm open to much much more. I'm friends with Ckero, Spydersul and I enjoys this Herocraft server up so far, it's really cool.

Referrals: Ckero.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Linarish
Look great, I will go ahead and get you setup with a room in the Barracks and you can expect a town info packet in your mailbox soon! :D
Look forward to seeing you in game.

Eldrylars

Spydersul

TNT
IGN: Spydersul
Time zone: EST
What classes are you planning on playing: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: A day less than Linarish, my best bud.
Why do you want to join: Because this will be my first town experience and one of your recruits is my friend; Linarish.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help people if they need help or want to mine, and I can also participate in clan affairs if any arise.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a class.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Spydersul, I play games like minecraft, League of Legends and I make videos on youtube; I also run fraps on my CPU which allows me some high-graphic gameplay.
Referrals: Linarish

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Spydersul

Good afternoon Spydersul,
Your app looks good and your timing is good because the server is about to grow giving another 200 blocks in all directions of untouched land.

I will get you setup in a room as soon as possible. At the moment all the rooms in the Barracks are full but I should have some members graduating very soon. Until then I will talk to Lin and if he wants I can let you share space with him until I have a free room.

daniel23r

Dirt
IGN: daniel23r
Time zone: CST
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: I would like to have a safe place I play and build. Plus, playing alone gets pretty lonely.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a mixture of a builder and a talker.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good buildings, money, and will help out with any issues that come around.
What towns have you been in: None, this is my first.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a path.
Tell us about yourself: I really love to play Minecraft, chess, and tennis. It usually takes me more time to build things, but they look significantly better than most others. I prefer stealth when fighting, as it completely hides me from other people while allowing me to sneak past enemy lines.
Referrals: None