• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

S34an6

TNT
Application
IGN: S34an6
Time zone: EST (GMT-5)
What class are you planning on playing: Runeblade
How long have you been on HC: Just under 1 year
Why do you want to join: I am just starting out on the new area and like to be part of a community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a miner, i usually only come up from my mines once i have completely exhausted my resources.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am decent at pvp and can help protect from raids, and i can help give resources to the town.
What towns have you been in: Envision on the last world i was SC
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server changed to new world
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to play mine craft. I always help people out when i can. I am good at mining. I would like to join this town :D
Referrals: I don't think i know anyone in the town

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Herbalyte
Time zone: GMT +1
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: A week or 2.
Why do you want to join: I want some protection because i get raided every night and all my iron and stone gets stolen.
Also i can be a very valuable asset because I'm a really good builder. I will give you links to buildings and/or towns I have built in other survival servers.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I prefer Building and mining.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can build a lot of buildings and if needed redstone cannons to defend the city. I can also build farms and help with the walls and Gladiator Arena.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): /
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old guy with average grades and I study Economy/Modern Languages.
I'm in my 4th year highschool. I like to talk but not in a really big group and i like keeping it simple.
Referrals: /

Greetz,
Sebastien AKA Herbalyte

Hi Herbalyte,
Just a few questions, do you have a profession you're interested in becoming or do you want us to suggest one?
What time are you usually on in herocraft? And do you use TS? I'm curious about your designs, could you upload some screenshots to imgur or somewhere?

Lastly, do you understand how we have a barracks for new recruits to put their stuff? We're a little different than most towns, we'll help you level and such, but we ask that you spec something (combat or crafter) then buy a plot in our housing area for 250c.

If you're still interested, I can help you get you in our chat channels.

Best,
North

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: S34an6
Time zone: EST (GMT-5)
What class are you planning on playing: Runeblade
How long have you been on HC: Just under 1 year
Why do you want to join: I am just starting out on the new area and like to be part of a community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a miner, i usually only come up from my mines once i have completely exhausted my resources.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am decent at pvp and can help protect from raids, and i can help give resources to the town.
What towns have you been in: Envision on the last world i was SC
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server changed to new world
Tell us about yourself: I like to play mine craft. I always help people out when i can. I am good at mining. I would like to join this town :D
Referrals: I don't think i know anyone in the town

Hi S34an6,
Do you understand how we have a barracks, and how getting into the town works? I was also curious if you know what kind of crafter class you want to be. Do you have any interests in particular outside of mc?
Do you use TS, and what hours are you on?

We're a fun town, and a good kingdom, and though it doesn't look like much up top, we're well stocked. If you have any other questions let me know.

Best,
North

S34an6

TNT
Hi S34an6,
Do you understand how we have a barracks, and how getting into the town works? I was also curious if you know what kind of crafter class you want to be. Do you have any interests in particular outside of mc?
Do you use TS, and what hours are you on?

We're a fun town, and a good kingdom, and though it doesn't look like much up top, we're well stocked. If you have any other questions let me know.

Best,
North
Yes i understand the barracks. I am thinking about being a alchemist but i am open to suggestions. I dont really use TS that much but i will try to more. How am i too locate the town / barracks ?

Firemolten

Wood
IGN: Firemolten
Time zone:central
What class are you planning on playing:rogue
How long have you been on HC: recently but i've played it and joined a town before
Why do you want to join: So i can be safe and make the town better
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: mostly a miner, i collect stuff
What can you give to us, as a community: materials you need
What towns have you been in: solitude
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: i dont really know myself that much, i do have pride and i am very competitive
Referrals: someone from solitude

prevost

Gold
IGN: prevost
Time zone: EDT
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Today is my second day.
Why do you want to join: I like the idea of an empire or nation. I believe it will promote trade, security, and ultimately prosperity for all involved.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder/Talker. As a Crafter I can acquire many materials useful for building. I'm also a Marketing major and am study rhetoric in depth so that may apply to the talker aspect.
What can you give to us, as a community: Time and Devotion. As I mentioned above I'm enrolled in university so I do have some commitments but I still have a good deal of free time. I believe that when I contribute to the community it will come back to benefit me in turn. We grow stronger together.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently in my freshman year at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. I work for a company called Freedom Boat Club in the summers and am the Dockmaster of their Catawba Island Location (not as cool as it sounds, just do more work for the same pay.) I enjoy nearly all water sports, rpg's and play intramural soccer on the International team (last game today).
Referrals: None

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: prevost
Time zone: EDT
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Today is my second day.
Why do you want to join: I like the idea of an empire or nation. I believe it will promote trade, security, and ultimately prosperity for all involved.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder/Talker. As a Crafter I can acquire many materials useful for building. I'm also a Marketing major and am study rhetoric in depth so that may apply to the talker aspect.
What can you give to us, as a community: Time and Devotion. As I mentioned above I'm enrolled in university so I do have some commitments but I still have a good deal of free time. I believe that when I contribute to the community it will come back to benefit me in turn. We grow stronger together.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently in my freshman year at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. I work for a company called Freedom Boat Club in the summers and am the Dockmaster of their Catawba Island Location (not as cool as it sounds, just do more work for the same pay.) I enjoy nearly all water sports, rpg's and play intramural soccer on the International team (last game today).
Referrals: None

Hi Prevost,
Thanks for making such a detailed app, I really appreciate it. The only HC questions I have is whether you use TS, and just checking if you understand how our barracks system works. I.e. we ask that you reach level 30 in combat or crafter, fight with us for a week or so, and pay 250c for a plot in Paragon's secure housing district

In an unrelated note, you said you worked for a boat club? Is that for sailing or rowing? I personally used to row in college, and one of my friends is a sailor.

Best,
North

prevost

Gold
Hi Prevost,
Thanks for making such a detailed app, I really appreciate it. The only HC questions I have is whether you use TS, and just checking if you understand how our barracks system works. I.e. we ask that you reach level 30 in combat or crafter, fight with us for a week or so, and pay 250c for a plot in Paragon's secure housing district

In an unrelated note, you said you worked for a boat club? Is that for sailing or rowing? I personally used to row in college, and one of my friends is a sailor.

Best,
North

I have TS downloaded but do not use it often simply because I have no need. If that's how you communicate I'm happy to boot it up and join the channel. I do understand the barracks requirement and don't know how prone you are to making exceptions. As a new player I am unsure how to start off in the best way possible and being allowed to join Paragon would be beneficial to both me and the town. If you do not make an exception I understand completely but would ask that you point me to a safe place to level up until I can reapply once I reach level 30.

In regards to the boat club, we only have power boats as far as I'm aware. It's based off of partial ownership. Members pay a fee up front to join and then a small monthly fee. There are over 60 locations across the country and somewhere between 250-300 boats. The member make a reservation online for the boat on the day they would like and when they arrive it is clean and ready to go. Most member are rather inexperienced which I believe is why we don't have sail boats and most locations are on large bodies of water so we don't have rowing either. I personally clean and maintain three boats: a 24.5' Mariah, a 23' Polar, and a 26.5' Sea Ray.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I have TS downloaded but do not use it often simply because I have no need. If that's how you communicate I'm happy to boot it up and join the channel. I do understand the barracks requirement and don't know how prone you are to making exceptions. As a new player I am unsure how to start off in the best way possible and being allowed to join Paragon would be beneficial to both me and the town. If you do not make an exception I understand completely but would ask that you point me to a safe place to level up until I can reapply once I reach level 30.

We are happy to have you with us as you learn to play herocraft Prevost!
The Barracks will provide you with some ok cover but excellent safe storage for gear you find.
As you will be an member of Paragon you will be in our chat channels and will be able to group for leveling and defense. What happens when you graduate is you can move out of the smaller room in the Barracks and into the main city of Paragon, which will offer better protection, more storage room and the chance you build your own house the way you want to.
Message me , northeaster345, witchonarampage or orangedude345 when you are online again and I will get you a room in the Barracks setup.

On using TS. Using TS will introduce you much faster into the active players of town. Even just listening without a mic is 100% easier to find out whats going on. With a mic you will be able to excel much faster and most likely enjoy the experience more.

nemo202

Coal
My Town Residency Applicaton:
IGN:
nemo202

Time zone:
EST

What class are you planning on playing:
I am currently a rogue, but I plan on becoming a ranger.

How long have you been on HC:
I have been playing for roughly one day.

Why do you want to join:
I am looking for a town to start my adventure in, and I
was suggested by an anonymous player to join this one.
Now I know this town is almost full but I think I would
make a great addition to it.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
I am mostly a miner and a killer, I prefer to get into some
PvP action but I like to mine for materials and make money.

What can you give to us, as a community:
I can give you a strong PvPer and a good miner. I have been
playing Minecraft since the beginning and know most of the
mechanics of this game, which in the long run helps me with
mining very much. I can also promise that I will not be a hassle
and bother the upper ranked players while I am staying in this
town.

What towns have you been in:
I have not been in any town yet, but that is because of how long
I have been playing this server.

Why did you leave them (if applicable):
N/A

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
I nemo202 do agree to abide by all the town rules listed above.

Tell us about yourself:
Well I am a very layed-back person. I love to paly Minecraft and
enjoying roleplaying, I am a very respectful person when it comes
to most things, so really you should not have any complaints towa-
rds me or any problems with me, and if you do simply tell me what
I am doing wrong.

Referrals:
Eittienne

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Not to barge in eldry but TS not only gets you to know your town but members from our kingdom better as well

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
My Town Residency Applicaton:

Hello Nemo, your app looks great. I would say that we are not much for roleplay in game but if that's not your biggest concern then you should have a good time!
Do you or can you use Teamspeak and did the recruitment process make sense to you?

nemo202

Coal
Hello Nemo, your app looks great. I would say that we are not much for roleplay in game but if that's not your biggest concern then you should have a good time!
Do you or can you use Teamspeak and did the recruitment process make sense to you?

Yes I can use teamspeak, I am in the lobby now and for the most part yes, but Eittienne had to explain to me if I met the requirements or not, because when it was talking about a level 30 Crafter requirement I didnt know it was talking about to gain access to the main town.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes I can use teamspeak, I am in the lobby now and for the most part yes, but Eittienne had to explain to me if I met the requirements or not, because when it was talking about a level 30 Crafter requirement I didnt know it was talking about to gain access to the main town.

Ahh yep that part can be a little confusing but it sounds like you almost have it. Once you graduate from recruit to member is when you gain access to the main town

nemo202

Coal
Ahh yep that part can be a little confusing but it sounds like you almost have it. Once you graduate from recruit to member is when you gain access to the main town
Ahh ok, so is there anything else you want to know that I didnt include in the app?