• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Valorek

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Valorek
Time zone: CST United States
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue, Ranger
How long have you been on HC: Since 10/07/12, only 3 days unfortunetly but, I love to learn and enjoy being competitive
Why do you want to join: I need a place to store my things, and I really want to help the town grow be it stocking up,defending, helping residents.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a professional medieval structure builder, I own a 104 resident advanced city on another server. I'm spectulating that I put somewhere in the range of 4 months on it, I do only have limited experience with building however, I have enough common sense and trial and error to be legit with my building skills, If your interesting in visualizing my designs I have pictures of my work I posted in the application thread titled " Valorek's Application"
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm alittle quiet at first but I open up after a bit of intelligent conversation, I do work but I am on frequently, I love a challenge and this is definetly one of the hardest servers I have stumbled across : ) I also enjoy to help people when needed, and I plan on watching over and defending this town as much as I can. Not to mention stock supplies and have fun doing it. And I also read that you are in a need of a ship? perhaps I may design one for you, with permission of course.
What towns have you been in: None, but hoping to belong to this one.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Most definetly, the rules are common sense.
Tell us about yourself: Pretty laid back individual, had a rough life growing up but it's made me stronger as a person, I work hard for my money and take pride in everything I do, recently quit playing warcraft after 4 years completed all 10m and 25m heroic dungeons including vanilla raids, got burnt out, ugh. I then hopped over to diablo 3 and completed that on inferno solo on my monk and after the IAS nerf mind you, and then i found minecraft : ) took me long enough lol
Referrals: Northeaster345

Thank you for your time I look forward to joining you. -Val

Herbalyte

Wood
Hi Herbalyte,
Just a few questions, do you have a profession you're interested in becoming or do you want us to suggest one?
What time are you usually on in herocraft? And do you use TS? I'm curious about your designs, could you upload some screenshots to imgur or somewhere?

Lastly, do you understand how we have a barracks for new recruits to put their stuff? We're a little different than most towns, we'll help you level and such, but we ask that you spec something (combat or crafter) then buy a plot in our housing area for 250c.

If you're still interested, I can help you get you in our chat channels.

Best,
North

Hello!

Ok as a combat profession i would like to become a Paladin. After Crafter i would like to become a Smith.
I'm not online much because i dont own my own pc so it depends. mostly in weekends.
Here is a link for a picture of my City i built on an other SURVIVAL server: http://imgur.com/n1tbu
Taj mahal picture comming soon cuz i cant find it on the server XD

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Valorek
Time zone: CST United States
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue, Ranger
How long have you been on HC: Since 10/07/12, only 3 days unfortunetly but, I love to learn and enjoy being competitive
Why do you want to join: I need a place to store my things, and I really want to help the town grow be it stocking up,defending, helping residents.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a professional medieval structure builder, I own a 104 resident advanced city on another server. I'm spectulating that I put somewhere in the range of 4 months on it, I do only have limited experience with building however, I have enough common sense and trial and error to be legit with my building skills, If your interesting in visualizing my designs I have pictures of my work I posted in the application thread titled " Valorek's Application"
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm alittle quiet at first but I open up after a bit of intelligent conversation, I do work but I am on frequently, I love a challenge and this is definetly one of the hardest servers I have stumbled across : ) I also enjoy to help people when needed, and I plan on watching over and defending this town as much as I can. Not to mention stock supplies and have fun doing it. And I also read that you are in a need of a ship? perhaps I may design one for you, with permission of course.
What towns have you been in: None, but hoping to belong to this one.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Most definetly, the rules are common sense.
Tell us about yourself: Pretty laid back individual, had a rough life growing up but it's made me stronger as a person, I work hard for my money and take pride in everything I do, recently quit playing warcraft after 4 years completed all 10m and 25m heroic dungeons including vanilla raids, got burnt out, ugh. I then hopped over to diablo 3 and completed that on inferno solo on my monk and after the IAS nerf mind you, and then i found minecraft : ) took me long enough lol
Referrals: Northeaster345

Thank you for your time I look forward to joining you. -Val

Hey valorek,
Glad you decided to apply for Paragon, I like the waterwheel you posted in your HC application. We're about to expand our town regions, and start building our above ground city, so it'd be great to have people to help design some of the buildings in our city. Contact me, witchy or eldry when you're on and we'll set you up in our chats, and eldry can help set you up with some secure storage in our barracks.
Just a few questions, do you use Teamspeak at all? And do you know what profession you want to go when you master crafter?

Best,
North

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello!

Ok as a combat profession i would like to become a Paladin. After Crafter i would like to become a Smith.
I'm not online much because i dont own my own pc so it depends. mostly in weekends.
Here is a link for a picture of my City i built on an other SURVIVAL server: http://imgur.com/n1tbu
Taj mahal picture comming soon cuz i cant find it on the server XD

Hey Herbalyte, have you whitelisted?
I wouldn't mind having you as a recruit, but I don't think you'll be able to do much without being whitelisted :). Getting whitelisted and out of warshard will help you a lot. PM me, eldry or witchy after you've gotten whitelisted.

On a side note, I assume you're from Europe, where are you from?

Herbalyte

Wood
Hey Herbalyte, have you whitelisted?
I wouldn't mind having you as a recruit, but I don't think you'll be able to do much without being whitelisted :). Getting whitelisted and out of warshard will help you a lot. PM me, eldry or witchy after you've gotten whitelisted.

On a side note, I assume you're from Europe, where are you from?

Hi,
nice to see someone enthousiastic like you I'm from Belgium btw and i have been whitelisted from the beginning.

Greetz,
Herbalyte

ps: did you like my pic?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Paragon.png
Desert Oasis
Capitol of the Legion Of Oblivion

They make a desert, and they call it peace

Welcome to the Hamlet of Paragon!
Thanks to the might of the Legion we are the first city to exist in this new land
The desert oasis,the coming home of the gladiator arena the open market and the wonder of the Ivory Palace.

[Picture of the front of town here]
--City Leadership--

Mayor: Eldrylars
SiC: Northeaster345
TiC: Witchonarampage

--Paragon Council members--
Eldrylars, Northeaster345, Orangedude345, Witchonarampage

--Alliance Leadership--
Kingdom Ruler: leftovers5
Kingdom Second in Command: Jonsoon
Kingdom Third in Command: EldryLars

--Alliance Council--
Leftovers5, Kevinlive, Jonsoon, Rfgordan, Aryios, Witchonarampage, Eldrylars, Northeaster345, Orangedude345.

--City Rules--
1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Verstad, Braavos, Stris
This rule should be fairly self explanatory.
2. Follow all server rules
Again, self explanatory.
3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town
Unless you have the go ahead on a building within 125 blocks of town.
4. Respect your fellow town mates.
Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!
5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.
6. Help out around town
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part.
7. Pay your taxes
Taxes are collected every Friday, they are 35c a week, feel free to pay for multiple weeks at once.
8. Keep the town pretty
When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please, All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking, cobble stone cubes, or glowing pumpkin houses as an example, aren't pretty...

--Projects--

Building the walls.
Building of the Gladiator Arena.
Laying out the merchant stands in town.
Building the town garden.
Setting the Plots for resident housing.
Airships?!
General Terraforming.
Setting the roads.
Building a ship for the at the docks

--Recruitment--

If you want to join the adventure then fill out an app today!

--Recruitment Process--
As a new recruit to Paragon you will get an apartment in the town barracks where you will have space to securely store your belongings. You will be invited into the alliance chat channel and get to raid mine and build with the city.
You are encouraged to use Teamspeak even if you have no microphone as it makes communication much easier.
Your stay in the apartments will last at least two weeks and will have a couple graduating requirements before you become a full member of town.
The first requirement is you must master a path (You must make it to level 30 in any field including Crafter.)
The second requirement is you must purchase your housing plot. Underground plots are available at 250c (additional plot options may be available for different costs.)
The final requirement is that you have to participate with the town! Join in on mining trips and raids, level with alliance mates or help with building projects. A lot of people join a town for the security but the community is just as important!

--------------------------------------------
Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You have to be mature about your app.
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
What class are you planning on playing:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
--------------------------------------------

--Citizens--

Baldo_bones
BrisingrEpic
Bruce1nr
Destava
Drew22222
Eittienne
Eldrylars
Flamingbolt
Fogracvxy
Garan451
Gabec67
Katabolt
kyahco
Lilumoon
Majorasmask
Meh1002
Midnight_Storm67
MrRobotman
Nemo202
Northeaster345
Orangedude345
Oudaiesty
prevost
RandomAcronym
Samotry
Sicarious1324
Skullgunner1
Witchonarampage
Wowpatrick
Darn you Eldry, use consistent fonts; it burns!

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
IGN: gmander2
Time zone: eatsern
What class are you planning on playing: caster
How long have you been on HC: i have played on herocraft for 2 weeks i think so far
Why do you want to join: i would like to join you because i am looking a fun and helpful community, i saw you were recruiting and you guys look like you would give someone a helpful hand, i would also like to be part of something bigger then myself, a wiseman once said "what is a mans worth if he does not provide worth" (gmander2)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: haha i am a talker and builder
What can you give to us, as a community: i can try and give you whatever i have to offer, as i am just another passing by man looking for something to be part of. i can offer my building skills and if you want i can take a shot at deplomicy
What towns have you been in: malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i left them i guess because I didnt like their style, i know its silly but the evil thing were fellow town members sometimes killed eachother just didnt seem like the support i was looking for, thats why i am joinign you :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: this confuses most people, as you see i am 14 and I usally put i would like to be a nuclear physicist but then they say "you have supprising bad spelling for a nuclear physicist, but i just WANT to be a nuclear physicst and find a more efficant way to combine an atom without using more energy than it creates
Referrals: none

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Johnbaur
Time zone: EST
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior lvl 12, Miner lvl 44 (I just switched from 55 wizard)
How long have you been on HC: Since june 23 2012
Why do you want to join: I want to be in a town just to have fun and have a place that is safe! I really like LO because all the people in it are very nice :)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A Miner and a killer. But i am not very good at pvp because of a laggy computer
What can you give to us, as a community: After i master warrior i am either going to go back to wizard or go to dragoon. Wizards can give ports and Dragoon can help defend! I am thinking about Going ninja though
What towns have you been in: Braavos. I was kicked today because Jonsoon finally got tired of me doing derpy things. Also I got blamed for stealing over a double chest. When really i only took 20 stacks to smelt cobble stone because the town needed 5000 more smooth stone. I only used like 10 stacks of this coal. :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was kicked
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing Herocraft and play around 4 hours a day. I am not that good anymore at pvp because I play one handed because of my broken arm.
Referrals: None but I chose paragon because i wanna still be in the lo

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Johnbaur
Time zone: EST
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior lvl 12, Miner lvl 44 (I just switched from 55 wizard)
How long have you been on HC: Since june 23 2012
Why do you want to join: I want to be in a town just to have fun and have a place that is safe! I really like LO because all the people in it are very nice :)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A Miner and a killer. But i am not very good at pvp because of a laggy computer
What can you give to us, as a community: After i master warrior i am either going to go back to wizard or go to dragoon. Wizards can give ports and Dragoon can help defend! I am thinking about Going ninja though
What towns have you been in: Braavos. I was kicked today because Jonsoon finally got tired of me doing derpy things. Also I got blamed for stealing over a double chest. When really i only took 20 stacks to smelt cobble stone because the town needed 5000 more smooth stone. I only used like 10 stacks of this coal. :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was kicked
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing Herocraft and play around 4 hours a day. I am not that good anymore at pvp because I play one handed because of my broken arm.
Referrals: None but I chose paragon because i wanna still be in the lo
Declined.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Declined.

I will decline or accept my own applications, but thanks for trying to help Kev.

Johnbaur The whole situation is unfortunate. We are all pretty much one big city though and since leadership removed you from one we are not going to switch you over to another. You will need to head off to a new home to start with a clean slate.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: gmander2
Time zone: eatsern
What class are you planning on playing: caster
How long have you been on HC: i have played on herocraft for 2 weeks i think so far
Why do you want to join: i would like to join you because i am looking a fun and helpful community, i saw you were recruiting and you guys look like you would give someone a helpful hand, i would also like to be part of something bigger then myself, a wiseman once said "what is a mans worth if he does not provide worth" (gmander2)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: haha i am a talker and builder
What can you give to us, as a community: i can try and give you whatever i have to offer, as i am just another passing by man looking for something to be part of. i can offer my building skills and if you want i can take a shot at deplomicy
What towns have you been in: malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i left them i guess because I didnt like their style, i know its silly but the evil thing were fellow town members sometimes killed eachother just didnt seem like the support i was looking for, thats why i am joinign you :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: this confuses most people, as you see i am 14 and I usally put i would like to be a nuclear physicist but then they say "you have supprising bad spelling for a nuclear physicist, but i just WANT to be a nuclear physicst and find a more efficant way to combine an atom without using more energy than it creates
Referrals: none

Sorry for the delay Gmander, I am usually much more prompt.
We are halting recruitment at the moment while we finish with the city upgrading. If you are still looking for a city when we are recruiting again then I would be glad to have you join.
I will message you once this happens.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I will decline or accept my own applications, but thanks for trying to help Kev.

Johnbaur The whole situation is unfortunate. We are all pretty much one big city though and since leadership removed you from one we are not going to switch you over to another. You will need to head off to a new home to start with a clean slate.

I am kina being blamed for someone else's actions I guess I will try to move to camelot or summit