• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Wow, just wow.

Got a thank you for you support letter from a customer with a check for $1,000.
Guess my families Christmas just got upgraded.
It's so nice when people take the time to notice, and extra good when they notice in such a gracious way. Well done, Eldry, and thanks for doing such a good job with Paragon too ;).

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Never Again please
Eldrylars or ill murder u having 2 clear that lag hole.

qxqc79.jpg

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Where is that many cows? If I had that many cows somewhere, I would kill them all with my Looting III sword and never need leather again.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
TeamShovel It was oranges job to clear those out last night. I hope you used a looting three sword because that was 4 hours of work towards Paragon getting city!
u couldnt even walk into Paragon without lagging. so no i did not. i could have left it there and just had witchy stuck and she shouldnt play cause there was so many. and im sure others would have had the problem.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Continued non council sanctioned killing of the animals in Paragon will lead to removal of regions gents.

Always ask for council approval and ALWAYS use a looting 3 sword.
If you are getting lag and your intent is to diminish the lag the two above rules still apply PLUS you only need to kill as many animals as are causing lag issues.
Anymore unsolicited killing when we are working for town needs will be met with harsher penalties. :(

TeamShovel I understand Witchy asked you to help her last night? So that was council approved but taking the cows down to 5 is never needed. Minimum left alive should be 20.
Also if you have not already please make sure to pass the leather over to a Paragon council member so we can continue finishing out bookshelf requirement.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hopefully it's all a moot point as if the animals were taken care of properly on the third attempt today we will hopefully have enough leather to finish out the requirements.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Continued non council sanctioned killing of the animals in Paragon will lead to removal of regions gents.

Always ask for council approval and ALWAYS use a looting 3 sword.
If you are getting lag and your intent is to diminish the lag the two above rules still apply PLUS you only need to kill as many animals as are causing lag issues.
Anymore unsolicited killing when we are working for town needs will be met with harsher penalties. :(

TeamShovel I understand Witchy asked you to help her last night? So that was council approved but taking the cows down to 5 is never needed. Minimum left alive should be 20.
Also if you have not already please make sure to pass the leather over to a Paragon council member so we can continue finishing out bookshelf requirement.
i alreayd gave it all to witchy. and she said to leave like 6 once i already down killing them and almost done left. so i just left them

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Team came at my call as I was frozen on the spot :(. I really appreciated his help in dealing with the numbers of cows. Help, ha, he did it all :cool:. We used the resources we had available, which unfortunately did not include a looting sword. All the leather has already gone toward our goals :p.