• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
IGN: xRedDeadx
Time zone: Eastern Timezone
What classes are you specializing into: I am already a 60 [Dreadknight], 60 [Paladin], and 60 [Smith], 36 [Mason], 50 [Enchanter]
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I am usually on Teamspeak when I am playing on Herocraft or any other game.
How long have you been on HC: I don't really remember but I joined around January 2012 and only played for about a month after I have been whitelisted. I have just recently came back to Herocraft at the start of this map.
Why do you want to join: I specifically want to join Paragon because during my time on Herocraft on this map I've noticed Paragon is the one of the most stable and active towns on the server. I want to be part of something and heard many great things from my friend who has recently joined Paragon. On top of everything, I'm looking to see a different side to Herocraft. I w
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am an all-round minecraft player. Occasionaly, I like to mine and build but most of the time I prefer to go pvping. Plus, I am always on Teamspeak, so I guess that makes me a talker also.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an active player and enjoy to hang out with groups of people. I help out wherever I can and understand how teams work. I'm an experienced Minecraft player and Herocraft player. Also, I consider myself a fairly good builder and would love to help with any type of building projects.
What towns have you been in: SiC of Durotar
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Durotar became inactive and I am just looking for a more active and stable group.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must pay 250c to get a plot in paragon and you need to at least of master one of your path's.
Tell us about yourself: I'm American and like to just chill on Teamspeak. I prefer games that require teamwork and have been playing Minecraft since 1.3. Before playing Minecraft, I uste to play a lot of xbox games. And yes my name is xRedDeadx because of Red Dead Redemption.
Referrals: BeasttRecon, and I briefly talked to Midnight_Storm in-game
What would you like your offline status to be: "is Waxing his Carrot"

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: xRedDeadx
Time zone: Eastern Timezone
What classes are you specializing into: I am already a 60 [Dreadknight], 60 [Paladin], and 60 [Smith], 36 [Mason], 50 [Enchanter]
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I am usually on Teamspeak when I am playing on Herocraft or any other game.
How long have you been on HC: I don't really remember but I joined around January 2012 and only played for about a month after I have been whitelisted. I have just recently came back to Herocraft at the start of this map.
Why do you want to join:I specifically want to join Paragon because during my time on Herocraft on this map I've noticed Paragon is the one of the most stable and active towns on the server. I want to be part of something and heard many great things from my friend who has recently joined Paragon. On top of everything, I'm looking to see a different side to Herocraft. I w
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am an all-round minecraft player. Occasionaly, I like to mine and build but most of the time I prefer to go pvping. Plus, I am always on Teamspeak, so I guess that makes me a talker also.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an active player and enjoy to hang out with groups of people. I help out wherever I can and understand how teams work. I'm an experienced Minecraft player and Herocraft player. Also, I consider myself a fairly good builder and would love to help with any type of building projects.
What towns have you been in: SiC of Durotar
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Durotar became inactive and I am just looking for a more active and stable group.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must pay 250c to get a plot in paragon and you need to at least of master one of your path's.
Tell us about yourself: I'm American and like to just chill on Teamspeak. I prefer games that require teamwork and have been playing Minecraft since 1.3. Before playing Minecraft, I uste to play a lot of xbox games. And yes my name is xRedDeadx because of Red Dead Redemption.
Referrals: BeasttRecon, and I briefly talked to Midnight_Storm in-game
What would you like your offline status to be: "is Waxing his Carrot"

Accepted, see me or Eldrylars in game

Blackpatch

Stone
Application
IGN: Blackpatcher
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger: current level 11, Engineer: current level 15
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have teamspeak and i also have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I've played HC on and off for around 18 months.
Why do you want to join: My current town (Durotar) as fallen into a state of inactivity and as much as I love the place I often find myself and few others the only inhabitants still active. This will not do. For the past few days I have been scouting out and researching others towns with the intent on moving on. Out of those towns Paragon seems to be one of the few that stands out to me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a jack of all trade's and unfortunately a master of none. I adapt to whatever situation presents itself and get on with it.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a fairly active player with a decent knowledge of minecraft's ins and outs. I fully understand that teamwork is the key to success in regards to almost everything and I consider myself a mature team player. I'm also pretty good when it comes to building most things in minecraft which you can see for yourself by taking a quick trip to durotar's current town.
What towns have you been in: Durotar
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town's dying and recovery is unlikely. A small band of former townmembers and people i've played with in the past suggested I should check Paragon out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: 250c for a plot, must master atleast one path.
Tell us about yourself: Well currently im working for a private security company as a night doorman for a local nightclub. In my spare time I spend most of my day working out in my local gym however I also like to game preferably on my pc to relax.
Referrals: I havn't asked however im pretty confident I would get referrals from Red and BeastRaccoon.
What would you like your offline status to be: On the Job.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Blackpatcher
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger: current level 11, Engineer: current level 15
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have teamspeak and i also have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I've played HC on and off for around 18 months.
Why do you want to join: My current town (Durotar) as fallen into a state of inactivity and as much as I love the place I often find myself and few others the only inhabitants still active. This will not do. For the past few days I have been scouting out and researching others towns with the intent on moving on. Out of those towns Paragon seems to be one of the few that stands out to me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a jack of all trade's and unfortunately a master of none. I adapt to whatever situation presents itself and get on with it.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a fairly active player with a decent knowledge of minecraft's ins and outs. I fully understand that teamwork is the key to success in regards to almost everything and I consider myself a mature team player. I'm also pretty good when it comes to building most things in minecraft which you can see for yourself by taking a quick trip to durotar's current town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town's dying and recovery is unlikely. A small band of former townmembers and people i've played with in the past suggested I should check Paragon out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: 250c for a plot, must master atleast one path.
Tell us about yourself: Well currently im working for a private security company as a night doorman for a local nightclub. In my spare time I spend most of my day working out in my local gym however I also like to game preferably on my pc to relax.
Referrals: I havn't asked however im pretty confident I would get referrals from Red and BeastRaccoon.
What would you like your offline status to be: On the Job.

Accepted, talk to me or eldry in game to have you set up.

alecf731

Stone
Application
IGN: alecf731
Time zone: Central Timezone
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a 60 Dragoon and a 55 Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and I'm actively using it.
How long have you been on HC: I can't remember exactly when i joined Herocraft, but I have been playing actively for about 3 months (rough estimate).
Why do you want to join: Throughout my time on Herocraft, I noticed that Paragon is always a very active town with many people on Teamspeak. I also noticed that Paragon is always pvping and fighting other towns, which I would enjoy participating in. A few of my friends that I have been playing with for about a year on minecraft have already joined Paragon, which is another reason i would love to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I have never really built much in my time playing minecraft. I have always been about functionality and productivity, not design. However, I would definitely classify myself as a miner, killer, and a talker. I go mining every so often to increase my personal stockpile of resources, I love to pvp and fight other players, and I'm always on Teamspeak willing to meet new people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an active player who has been playing minecraft for a long time. I am always looking for ways I can help others out and further the positions of those I am associated with. I'll go out raiding with the town whenever I'm needed and I'll always try and help out in the town where I'm needed. Building wise, I can do grunt work but not major designing.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town has become almost completely inactive, so I want to join a new town that is stable and will be around for a long time.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to pay 250c for a town plot and you have to master at least one of your paths.
Tell us about yourself: I am a sophomore in highschool and I enjoy playing video games in my spare time. I like to play team-based games and just hang out with people.
Referrals: I have known xRedDeadx and Beastrecon for a long time on minecraft.
What would you like your offline status to be: "Beating up Pbuelo"

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: alecf731
Time zone: Central Timezone
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a 60 Dragoon and a 55 Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and I'm actively using it.
How long have you been on HC: I can't remember exactly when i joined Herocraft, but I have been playing actively for about 3 months (rough estimate).
Why do you want to join: Throughout my time on Herocraft, I noticed that Paragon is always a very active town with many people on Teamspeak. I also noticed that Paragon is always pvping and fighting other towns, which I would enjoy participating in. A few of my friends that I have been playing with for about a year on minecraft have already joined Paragon, which is another reason i would love to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I have never really built much in my time playing minecraft. I have always been about functionality and productivity, not design. However, I would definitely classify myself as a miner, killer, and a talker. I go mining every so often to increase my personal stockpile of resources, I love to pvp and fight other players, and I'm always on Teamspeak willing to meet new people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an active player who has been playing minecraft for a long time. I am always looking for ways I can help others out and further the positions of those I am associated with. I'll go out raiding with the town whenever I'm needed and I'll always try and help out in the town where I'm needed. Building wise, I can do grunt work but not major designing.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town has become almost completely inactive, so I want to join a new town that is stable and will be around for a long time.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to pay 250c for a town plot and you have to master at least one of your paths.
Tell us about yourself: I am a sophomore in highschool and I enjoy playing video games in my spare time. I like to play team-based games and just hang out with people.
Referrals: I have known xRedDeadx and Beastrecon for a long time on minecraft.
What would you like your offline status to be: "Beating up Pbuelo"

Your app looks good, accepted.
Talk to me or Eldrylars in game

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Ricoro
Time zone: GMT +1
What classes are you specializing into: I am a level 49 Samurai right now but it's double exp so i will probably be mastering soon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yea I always use Teamspeak.
How long have you been on HC: About half a year now.
Why do you want to join: Because it seems like a good town and friends of mine told me that this is a good town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can't build for shit, I hate mining, so probably a killer and also a talker since I am in teamspeak almost all the time.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a very active player that loves to pvp so whenever you need someone to help pvp i'll be there :p
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town is dead and a lot of durotar members are joining Paragon.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You have to pay 250c to get a plot in paragon and you need to have mastered one of your path's.
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Rico I live in belgium, most of the time I play games on my computer but occasionally I like to go snowboarding and just hang out with my friends.
Referrals: BeasttRacoon, Blackpatcher and I have played on a different server with xReddeadx and has400 before.
What would you like your offline status to be: "Raiding your base"

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Ricoro
Time zone: GMT +1
What classes are you specializing into: I am a level 49 Samurai right now but it's double exp so i will probably be mastering soon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yea I always use Teamspeak.
How long have you been on HC: About half a year now.
Why do you want to join: Because it seems like a good town and friends of mine told me that this is a good town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can't build for shit, I hate mining, so probably a killer and also a talker since I am in teamspeak almost all the time.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a very active player that loves to pvp so whenever you need someone to help pvp i'll be there :p
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town is dead and a lot of durotar members are joining Paragon.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You have to pay 250c to get a plot in paragon and you need to have mastered one of your path's.
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Rico I live in belgium, most of the time I play games on my computer but occasionally I like to go snowboarding and just hang out with my friends.
Referrals: BeasttRacoon, Blackpatcher and I have played on a different server with xReddeadx and has400 before.
What would you like your offline status to be: "Raiding your base"

Your app looks good, accepted.
Talk to me or Eldrylars in game to be set up.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon/Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have ts and I can speak
How long have you been on HC: 11 months about to be a year
Why do you want to join: I know some people in the Lo Kingdom and I would like to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can't build, I can mine I like to kill things and I am also a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am active and if we are getting raided I can help and I can help get supplies for the town.
What towns have you been in: Miners, Eclipse, Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
Tell us about yourself: I hate leveling but I do it or else I won't be able to pvp I was in Lo last map and I also like spongebob he was my childhood hero ;D
Referrals: Da_Burg, Leftovers5, PewPewPewLasers.
What would you like your offline status to be: The same one I have now.

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon/Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have ts and I can speak
How long have you been on HC: 11 months about to be a year
Why do you want to join: I know some people in the Lo Kingdom and I would like to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can't build, I can mine I like to kill things and I am also a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am active and if we are getting raided I can help and I can help get supplies for the town.
What towns have you been in: Miners, Eclipse, Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
Tell us about yourself: I hate leveling but I do it or else I won't be able to pvp I was in Lo last map and I also like spongebob he was my childhood hero ;D
Referrals: Da_Burg, Leftovers5, PewPewPewLasers.
What would you like your offline status to be: The same one I have now.
fuck you