• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

IGN: clashgordan
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
What classes are you specializing into: Probably Bloodmage, unless another healer class is needed and Engineer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I use Teamspeak Vent and Mumble for other games quite often.
How long have you been on HC: A less then a week.
Why do you want to join: Your group seems to be very well organized and and active. I like team building projects and paragon seems like it will see expansion.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Definitely a builder, I like playing with redstone circuits to create interesting effects.
What can you give to us, as a community: Redstone engineering, a healer in team fights, and dedicated builder.
What towns have you been in: None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, definitely.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a crafting or class path.
Tell us about yourself: First of all, I will only be online when I can. I have other responsibilities in real life that take precedence. Usually, I will still be on once a day. While I am online I prefer working on projects that benefit the group. I like combat as well as building and gather, but I like to keep the big picture of what we are working toward in mind. As long as I am treated well, I am extremely dedicated and loyal.
Referrals: None.
What would you like your offline status to be: In the Tub.

meh1002

TNT
so i just got over my borderlands craze, and i went back on the server for the first time, and
wow you boys have been busy. I havent seen the town since it was still just a hole in the ground, but it looks great good work, and since im back, whats our priority on the building projects?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
If you are looking to help gather materials we are still in need of about 300 stacks of sand.

As far as building goes get with me or north in game / ts and we will see what will match up will with you!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Projectlist2.png

Most of these projects are open and still available!​
Please see if there is anything one this list that sounds like something you would like to undertake and I will go into some good details for you!​
~Eldry​

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Also congrats to clashgordan for graduating and becoming a full member of Paragon.
(awesomesuace9787, almost there! Just pay me, eldry or witchy for a plot and we'll set you up, unless I missed something and you're already a full member in which case congrats).

Application
IGN: Dambielzzz
Time zone:CST USA
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja, going enchanter or alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: nope sry
How long have you been on HC: about a month maybe longer
Why do you want to join: I want to be in a town that has active members and citadel does not
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I be a killa dog
What can you give to us, as a community: ima great pvper, once I get up to 45 or 50 ill start using good gear and getting lots of kills, also im a hard worker and will contribute to town projects. Ii am also a good builder
What towns have you been in: Citadel
Why did you leave them (if applicable): noone has been on in 2 weeks
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a path
Tell us about yourself: im a hard worker, I dont believe in handouts, ill mess around alot, but when things need to be done ill get serious
Referrals: mitten (maybe)
What would you like your offline status to be: umm afk?

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Dambielzzz
Time zone:CST USA
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja, going enchanter or alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: nope sry
How long have you been on HC: about a month maybe longer
Why do you want to join: I want to be in a town that has active members and citadel does not
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I be a killa dog
What can you give to us, as a community: ima great pvper, once I get up to 45 or 50 ill start using good gear and getting lots of kills, also im a hard worker and will contribute to town projects. Ii am also a good builder
What towns have you been in: Citadel
Why did you leave them (if applicable): noone has been on in 2 weeks
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a path
Tell us about yourself: im a hard worker, I dont believe in handouts, ill mess around alot, but when things need to be done ill get serious
Referrals: mitten (maybe)
What would you like your offline status to be: umm afk?

Accepted, since mittens is backing your app, you have the option of living in the barracks with us for a week or so, while we raid with you and get to know you. Mittens said you'll be living with him though, so just talk with us so we can get to know you, and we'll graduate you to a full member in about a week or two

Application
IGN: Finklestink
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue Ninja and either a farmer or miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can dowload teamspeak but with our four month old it is to everyones benefit to not have the mic on
How long have you been on HC: Been playing HC for about a week
Why do you want to join: My wife and I have always been big fans of guilds/clans. We love playing minecraft and are very interested to see what a minecraft community like yours will be like.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner and killer. Although I do build I tend to get bored and find things to kill.
What can you give to us, as a community: My wife and I have a lot of experience being part of gaming communities. I know we both would rather help out the greater good than to become independently game wealthy. Although we know very little about HC, we will be more than willing to help out as our knowledge base increases with time.
What towns have you been in: No towns. Once we got out of the safe area we ran for our lives and built a nice underground castle. We have been cave dweling ever since. We would like to see more daylight.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path
Tell us about yourself: I am a computer teacher and actually use minecraft in my classroom to teach. Using redstone and logic gates help students figure some things out without falling asleep on me. I have always been a gamer and doubt I will ever outgrow this phase. Before teaching I worked for IBM but that was very boring which is why I left to start teaching.
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: Questing IRL

Sayville

Dirt
Application
IGN: Sayville
Time zone: EST (USA)
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue Ranger, Enchanting
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it currently, but have used it (along with Vent and Mumble) in the past. I would not be likely to be on it a whole lot with a 5 month old, but would definitely use it when participating in a township event.
How long have you been on HC: I have only been playing HC for about a week, but have been playing MC for years.
Why do you want to join: My husband (Finklestink) and I are having a great time in HC and are interesting in participating in the township experience. In all MMORPGs I have played, I have always enjoyed being a part of a guild.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would say I enjoy all four, but I tend to find myself building most of the time.
What can you give to us, as a community: As mentioned above, I really enjoy being an active member in guilds. I consider myself to be a helpful player, and would enjoy helping other members when I can, helping the town with their projects, and chatting (though I admit I can be a bit shy).
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path
Tell us about yourself: I am a stay at home mom of a 5 month old beautiful girl. I play MMORPGs (obviously), recently leaving WoW as my main game. The last 4 years have been crazy for my family, as I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at 25, beat cancer at 26 after 6 months of chemo, had a total hip replacement at 28, along with a flurry of minor medical mishaps sprinkled in between. Neither me nor my husband take anything (especially in games) too seriously, and just enjoy every moment we have! Besides gaming I enjoy baking, scrapbooking, gardening, and spending time with my family and Great Dane, Leia.
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: Is sleeping.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Finklestink

The application looks great and glad you have you and yours. We have a lot of building to do if you enjoy that and there's always something going on.
I will get you setup in the Barracks and send the information on the town to you shortly

IGN: Sayville

It sounds like you have had a busy last few years, it's wonderful to hear of your successes in recovery and your follow up with your little one!
As said above I will get you both setup with secure storage and access to the upper areas of Paragon.

Welcome to Paragon,
Eldrylars

5004ab

Wood
Application
IGN: 5004ab
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Right now i am a caster training to be a Wizard. My crafter is lvl 3 but i dont know what to spec to. I also am a ninja lvl 20.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and can use it without a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing about a month or two.
Why do you want to join: I have friends in real life in this town and everyone in this town already knows me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I want to be a killer when i spec to a wizard.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will be able to mine, kill people, and occasionally build something.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Stay 1-2 weeks in the barracks.
Tell us about yourself: I know mittens, midnight, and drew in real life. I am in High School and can mainly play minecraft Friday-Sunday. I will try to be on as much as possible though. I will listen and do anything i have to for the town.
Referrals: I dont know what these are but if they are friends they would be Midnight, drew, and mittens.