• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok I probably won't be able to play much at all until monday. I feel like we should bring up cleric though. I feel like it is too tanky given the fact that it can deal moderate damage, tank, and has 2 invulns. What are your thoughts on the class?
I'm in agreement. I think the damage needs to be lower on smite (will get numbers later, these are just generalizations for the time being). It'd be hard to lower hoe damage, giving it affects so many classes, but really only clerics/mystics tend to use the hoe as a constant weapon.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I'm in agreement. I think the damage needs to be lower on smite (will get numbers later, these are just generalizations for the time being). It'd be hard to lower hoe damage, giving it affects so many classes, but really only clerics/mystics tend to use the hoe as a constant weapon.

We're able to lower damage for single classes...

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok so we have some Cleric and Wizard ideas, what other classes do you all suggest we take a look at?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Kainzo

We need to reduce the amount of Ender Pearls Wizards have in arenas to 1. I have talked it over with a few Wizards like macura and he agrees 5 is an unnecessary amount.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I agree with what leftovers5 said. I feel like despair should be useable even when targets are not within range of the necromancer. I see them as SUCH an easy class to play and would honestly like to see the cooldown of drainsoul increased, as well as make it a skill shot if possible. I'll post more of my thoughts on the class once I get home, but all I could come up with though. At its current state it is stupidly overpowered. I swear if I speced Necromancer right now, I would not lose a 1v1 with the exception of maybe bard/disciple. Every other class = gg.

c12095

Holy Shit!
If a Paladin can use pray without any item, why would a healer need an item to use their only healing skill?

Pray in itself is something anyone can do at any point in time. Just the name Bandage means your using something.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Also, I feel like I should bring this up..
/skill teleport for beguilers teleports me near the coordinates of my target, but to highest solid block in that area.

Example: If I were to teleport to c12095 whilst he was in the undercity of a town, I would appear on the surface.

Just bringing this up. Long overdue. xD

c12095

Holy Shit!
Also, I feel like I should bring this up..
/skill teleport for beguilers teleports me near the coordinates of my target, but to highest solid block in that area.

Example: If I were to teleport to c12095 whilst he was in the undercity of a town, I would appear on the surface.

Just bringing this up. Long overdue. xD

You work on Beguilers.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
You work on Beguilers.
There is no work to be done.

To specify:
Any healer can kill me.
Any decent caster can kill me.
I counter warriors.
Rogues can kill me if they get close enough.

I run out of mana incredibly fast. If I end up using most of my mana on cc skills, I barely have enough left to damage, meaning that I can't combo someone out and that I get molested. When I use most of my mana on damaging skills (you can't play beguiler without being somewhat decent at skillshots), I don't have much mana to crowd control with.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
There is no work to be done.

To specify:
Any healer can kill me.
Any decent caster can kill me.
I counter warriors.
Rogues can kill me if they get close enough.

I run out of mana incredibly fast. If I end up using most of my mana on cc skills, I barely have enough left to damage, meaning that I can't combo someone out and that I get molested. When I use most of my mana on damaging skills (you can't play beguiler without being somewhat decent at skillshots), I don't have much mana to crowd control with.
What do you think of adding a 100 dmg or so penalty for hitting yourself in the face with your own plague bomb?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
If the beguiler is not in a party then he takes full damage from plaguebombs. If he is partied, he takes no damage from plaguebomb.
Ahhh. So that means when you're auto-partied into single person parties in skirmish (or if you do it to yourself in world pvp even...), they're protected from plague bombs? Further, is this intended?

macura

Diamond
For healer specs: Currently both mystic and cleric are wrecking almost all other specs. They can just heal off whatever is thrown at them, especially cleric because it can also tank the damage. I think that they both need severe nerfs because currently they are not balanced.

Cleric: For a support healer spec it is far too good at 1v1s. If played right, the only spec that has any sort of chance again them is a samurai in a 1v1. Currently their problem is that they can run for a little and heal off anything that is thrown at them. If the cds of their healing spells were increased then this would fix the problem.

Pray
cd: 6 (change to 12s)
Mana: 15

Chant
cd: 8 (change to 15s)
mana: 25

groupheal
cd: 10
Mana: 25 (change to 35)
I made the last change with groupheal because only 25 mana seemed pretty low for an 8 block aoe 210 heal.

Mystic: They are around as bad as cleric is at the moment (bad as in far too good). They too can out heal mostly anything and only samurais (maybe a ninja) have a fair chance against them. They are less tanky than clerics but they have bolt and root.

Suggestion: My suggestion would be to remove chant (or at least severely nerf chant). If this were done they would no longer be able to heal off anything.

For my assignment: Currently the only thing that i see that is wrong with them is lacking any warmups other than web and despair (only .5s for despair). I think that a 1s warmup would be good to put on plague because it would make it harder to be used as a single target dot, which is not how it was designed to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.