• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Something seriously needs to be done about Mystics ASAP Kainzo ... They're invincible as it stands. A level 60 wizard and me, a level 52 ranger, today couldn't kill a 49 mystic because he would just rejuvenate, run away and pray, batfury, and basically troll us to a draw. It was just dumb.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Something seriously needs to be done about Mystics ASAP Kainzo ... They're invincible as it stands. A level 60 wizard and me, a level 52 ranger, today couldn't kill a 49 mystic because he would just rejuvenate, run away and pray, batfury, and basically troll us to a draw. It was just dumb.
No where in this entire paragraph did I see a solution. You're on the balance team, so come up with something.

macura

Diamond
For mystic i would say that the cd on chant should be raised to 15s from 10s and raise the warmup from 2.5s to 3. Also lower the healing for rejuvenate slightly, (not sure of the exact numbers because the wiki is slightly out of date and i can't get on minecraft because my computer is being weird). Lastly i would suggest putting a 1s warmup on rejuvenate because it is the thing that enable mystics to be not killable is some situations, because it heals for alot while not slowing them down.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
No where in this entire paragraph did I see a solution. You're on the balance team, so come up with something.
Rejuvenating 211 health over 21 seconds (10 hps) might be too high for the class. I could see 168 over 21 seconds (8 hps).

Batfury spawns 10 bats for essentially 5 seconds, with only a 10 second cooldown. This only costs 30 mana which isn't much for a high level mystic. My suggestion would be to lower the amount of bats to 5 as well as make the cooldown 20 seconds. Maybe decrease the time the bats stay on the target for 3 or so seconds? I would say the mana is probably in the right place.
Taken from a previous post with some edits.

EDIT: I also want to address pray, but I need to test to get the details on it.

I'm also in agreement with macura, that a 1 sec warm up to rejuvenate is needed.

c12095

Holy Shit!

Taken from the previous page, you may have missed it.

On the subjects of Mystics.

Rejuvenate (Self Heal) does 238 health. Cost 5% mana 8 second CD

Pray (Self Heal) does 192 health. Cost 6% mana. 6 second CD

Chant (Self Heal) does 350 health, meaning it us unaffected by the self healing nerf, cost 8% mana, and has a 10 second CD

Bandage (Self Heal) does 115 health, Cost 3% mana, has a 1 second CD.

Changes

Rejuvenate - Reduce healing to 40 health a tick, from 45, increase mana cost to 15%, increase CD to 12 seconds.

Pray - Increase mana cost to 10%, increase CD to 12 seconds.

Chant - Make this spell affected by the self healing nerf. Increase mana cost to 15%, and increase CD to 15 seconds.

Bandage - Increase Mana cost to 8%.

For Cleric's​
Chant - Same issue as Mystics, is unaffected by the self healing reduction, this needs to be fixed.​
Full Heal - Also unaffected by the self healing reduction, needs to be fixed.​
I think Cleric's might need to lose their Iron Chestplate and go to full Chainmail sets.​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I find it very hard to believe that Chant is unaffected - it's an exact clone of Pray. Can you post this on bug reports?

I must have missed it - but were getting on it, on vacation so I made some quick changes for now.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I find it very hard to believe that Chant is unaffected - it's an exact clone of Pray. Can you post this on bug reports?

I must have missed it - but were getting on it, on vacation so I made some quick changes for now.

Yea, i'll bug report it now

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
So I was testing Might's buff with Nicolaos (cleric) on bows, and we figured that I'm doing 178.5 damage without might at level 54 ranger as well as 178.5 with might. Is this intended for might to not affect bow damage?

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I'm pretty sure might is supposed to damage based off of vanilla weaponry i.e. swords/arrows/shovels, basically everything not pretaining to skills. So yeah, that could probably be considered a bug.

faredX

Gold
I've noticed Enderpearls can be used by any class on the test server, is this intended or a bug? Surely only wizards are capable of using Enderpearls?

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, I was screwing around with healer and noticed bandaged seemed really op, but when i got on the server, i was like a level 20 DK and i went up against a 7 healer and lost because he kept running and healing. I really believe they need to use paper again so they will actually be able to be killed. And it isn't because i suck. it is because bandage is way over powered.

macura

Diamond
Ok, I was screwing around with healer and noticed bandaged seemed really op, but when i got on the server, i was like a level 20 DK and i went up against a 7 healer and lost because he kept running and healing. I really believe they need to use paper again so they will actually be able to be killed. And it isn't because i suck. it is because bandage is way over powered.
I don't really agree with this, basic healer is not really overpowered. It might have a might advantage against basic caster but that is it. As a 20 dk you should be able kill a level 7 healer, i don't believe this is a problem in the balance of healer.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't really agree with this, basic healer is not really overpowered. It might have a might advantage against basic caster but that is it. As a 20 dk you should be able kill a level 7 healer, i don't believe this is a problem in the balance of healer.
Does the 33% nerf apply to base healers?

faredX

Gold
Well tbh, Healers ARE literally healers not a Melee class. So it'd be right to have them heal as much as they want for its intended purpose.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Yet they are turning into a combat class because they can kill warriors which is just crazy. Im just saying, i think using bandage with paper would be a better idea because paper is not that hard to get anyway. Or at least make the cool down on bandage a little longer.

faredX

Gold
Perhaps a longer cool down on bandage might be a decent idea. Currently the cool down is three seconds, healing 150 Hp. A solution might be to increase the cool down, maybe to 5 seconds, however if that were to happen, the health points restored would also need an increase. Adding paper for a reagent might not be such a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.