• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Layhands has a 15 minute cooldown, disabling it won't be necessary
They *both* do, I think. My point is that you can just wait 15 minutes in between matches for it to pop up again. These two skills give a DISTINCT advantage to whoever has them.

faredX

Gold
15 minutes is quite long, if a HT/Layhands user would be patient enough to wait every 15 minutes to participate the skirmish. That's 4 times in an hour. And in the new update it seems, layhands heals half of your current health.

macura

Diamond
15 minutes is quite long, if a HT/Layhands user would be patient enough to wait every 15 minutes to participate the skirmish. That's 4 times in an hour. And in the new update it seems, layhands heals half of your current health.
It is not really waiting 15 to do a skirmish every time. Someone just decides to do a skirmish and because layhands/HT was off cd they have a large advantage. Also layhands is a full heal so it was not affected by the self heal nerf.(unless i missed an update).

Sidenote: Cleric was becoming problematic, i think a way to possibly balance them out is by making fullheal not an actually fullheal, but instead heal 1200 hp. This would make it so that it could fully heal any team mate, but it would incorporate the self-healing nerf into it. If this was changed then i would heal the cleric a large amount, but not fully, and it would be able to fully heal any team member.

Another sidenote: I think that impermanence(sammy version of escapeartist) should not provide a speed buff. They are the only warrior spec to have an escape skill and they already have one. When they fight casters they have a speed boost almost the entire fight. They start off with one, then when they can they switch to impermanence and by the time that impermanence ends they can use one again. So in my opinion having one as a speed boost is enough for them. Maybe reduce the amount of stamina it takes to use impermanence if the speed boost is taken off.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
All self heals do 33% of their normal heal if I remember correctly.
This does include Layhands macura

faredX

Gold
As a Paladin I've noticed When using layhands; When I have 2 hearts it heals me up to 7 hearts. When I have 6 hearts, it heals me up to 9 hearts.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Something seriously needs to be done about mystics. Batfury is extraordinarily detrimental to all classes, especially ranged. As a 50 ranger in a skirmish, I was incapable of beating a 15 mystic simply because he spammed batfury and was able to melee me to death while I was essentially weaponless.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Something seriously needs to be done about mystics. Batfury is extraordinarily detrimental to all classes, especially ranged. As a 50 ranger in a skirmish, I was incapable of beating a 15 mystic simply because he spammed batfury and was able to melee me to death while I was essentially weaponless.

Then get some numbers and post something useful.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Then get some numbers and post something useful.
Rejuvenating 315 health over 21 seconds (15 hps) might be too high for the class. I could see 252 over 21 seconds (12 hps).

Batfury spawns 10 bats for essentially 5 seconds, with only a 10 second cooldown. This only costs 30 mana which isn't much for a high level mystic. My suggestion would be to lower the amount of bats to 5-7 as well as make the cooldown 15 or 20 seconds (having a hard time deciding). I would say the mana is probably in the right place.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Rejuvenating 315 health over 21 seconds (15 hps) might be too high for the class. I could see 252 over 21 seconds (12 hps).

Batfury spawns 10 bats for essentially 5 seconds, with only a 10 second cooldown. This only costs 30 mana which isn't much for a high level mystic. My suggestion would be to lower the amount of bats to 5-7 as well as make the cooldown 15 or 20 seconds (having a hard time deciding). I would say the mana is probably in the right place.
Are you including the self heal nerf into these numbers?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Are you including the self heal nerf into these numbers?
Der, that should be 211 over 21 seconds (10 hps). Sorry about that. I need to get a mystic buddy in game or somebody to help me out in the test to go over this stuff. Still concerned that it might be too much, but I do now have a better perspective of its scope.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The fact that batfury is a pseudo invuln resonates because once you batfury, you can just spam your hoe while being healed by rejuvinate over time. Classes can't deal damage to overpass this during batfury.

macura

Diamond
The fact that batfury is a pseudo invuln resonates because once you batfury, you can just spam your hoe while being healed by rejuvinate over time. Classes can't deal damage to overpass this during batfury.
I would say lower the duration of bat fury to 4s and increase the cd to 20. I have noticed a very large amount of people suddently go mystic, i think many other people on the server have realized that mystic is not currently balanced.

c12095

Holy Shit!
On the subjects of Mystics.

Rejuvenate (Self Heal) does 238 health. Cost 5% mana 8 second CD

Pray (Self Heal) does 192 health. Cost 6% mana. 6 second CD

Chant (Self Heal) does 350 health, meaning it us unaffected by the self healing nerf, cost 8% mana, and has a 10 second CD

Bandage (Self Heal) does 115 health, Cost 3% mana, has a 1 second CD.

Changes

Rejuvenate - Reduce healing to 40 health a tick, from 45, increase mana cost to 15%, increase CD to 12 seconds.

Pray - Increase mana cost to 10%, increase CD to 12 seconds.

Chant - Make this spell affected by the self healing nerf. Increase mana cost to 15%, and increase CD to 15 seconds.

Bandage - Increase Mana cost to 8%.

Kainzo

c12095

Holy Shit!
For Cleric's

Chant - Same issue as Mystics, is unaffected by the self healing reduction, this needs to be fixed.

Full Heal - Also unaffected by the self healing reduction, needs to be fixed.

Also, not 100% on this, but I think Cleric's might need to lose their Iron Chestplate and go to full Chainmail sets.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Agree with all of that, but for the Cleric iron chestplate, I think it should say, but reductions should be made elsewhere.

macura

Diamond
For Cleric's

Chant - Same issue as Mystics, is unaffected by the self healing reduction, this needs to be fixed.

Also, not 100% on this, but I think Cleric's might need to lose their Iron Chestplate and go to full Chainmail sets.
I support the loss of cleric's iron chestplate. They are currently able to 1v1 most specs (even though they are intended as support) and still have a decent chance to win.

Sidenote: I think that we need to take a closer look into mystic because i have recently seen around 10 people who do not play healer specs normally all go healer so that they can play mystic. Currently mystics are too powerful and im not sure if it is just chant not working properly that is making them this way.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Sidenote: I think that we need to take a closer look into mystic because i have recently seen around 10 people who do not play healer specs normally all go healer so that they can play mystic. Currently mystics are too powerful and im not sure if it is just chant not working properly that is making them this way.
Agreed. This also needs to be brought up, but something needs to be done with Runeblade. I didn't really believe that it was too powerful until macura convinced me in a 2v2 skirmish in test. Wonderboy piggified, macura stood on the block I was in, and I went from 905 health (full) to 0, dying instantly. In other instances, duskblade-iceblade combos are way too deadly. Can get more details on dmg later.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
For Cleric's

Did some testing, and I agree that they should lose iron chest.

A 16 cleric was able to outheal/survive a 25 wizard and 50 ranger today. -_-

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
What's everyone's opinions of moving Paladin's level 10 Layhands to level 20, and the formerly level 20 Soulfire to level 10? A skill with a 15 min CD should not be wasting space in a young Paladin's skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.