• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I had to head out due to an emergency that popped up. Anyway, you have already started, but I would like to see how Runeblade in combination with other magic classes works. Also, while we're looking at new classes, mess around with pyromancer. What happens if there are two runeblades on one target? Multiple pyromancers? Try to break stuff, heh.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright. For future reference, how will I know when we're testing on test server?

macura

Diamond
alator the testing server is fucked up currently im not sure what it going on. The server is curently 150 by 150 and i cannot pvp or edit blocks.

macura

Diamond
Update: Tbh i have no idea what is going on lol. C12 had me type some code to get back into bastion and out of the other world. However this seemed to fix the problems that we were having.

c12095

Holy Shit!
As far as Runeblade with another caster goes, holy crap its powerful. I think we need to lower the magic % increase, solely because it can be far too stong in a group fight. It may lower the Runeblades ability to 1v1 somewhat, so we will have to take a look at he damage drops before and after a change.

As far as Pyromancer, Macura and I did some testing. They in need of a minor damage nerf and spell tweak. They are very capable of nuking any class, including Paladins, fairly easily, granted I was able to ShieldReflect a full Firewave back and 1 shot him :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've fixed the PVP areas around spawn on test.

Also - we can lower the Runeword damage increase from %30 to %20 ? or would that not be enough?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Heres what Macura and I got to today
NEEDS SUGGESTED CHANGES

Runeblade Skill Order needs looked at

Poison - 105 damage, 10 sec duration, 5 sec CD, 10% mana

Constrict - 15 second slow, 20 second CD

SUGGESTED CHANGES

Pyro Fireball - 186 to 170

Basic Attack - 103 to 95

Fireblast - 8% mana to 15% mana

Fireball - 4 sec CD to 6 sec CD

BUGS

Envenom Trigger from MelodicBinding and other Aoes

Runeword Still works, description is wrong.

Eating Raw Meat restores more Stamina than it takes.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Also to note, as a dragoon or samurai (untested for sammy, but theoretically should apply) the raw meat restoring stamina can be abused to have infinite Jumps to make yourself impossibly fast at getting away from anybody.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Alator

Hope everything is alright. When you get back I would like to discuss some of the current applications for the team.

macura

Diamond
O btw @Alator there is something weird going on with the test server. The spout plugins are enabled for the test server but not the normal server. When i get combat tagged on the test server i get a timer that instead of going down from 10 it goes up from one and when it reaches 10 it stays there. I seem to be the only person having this glitch so idk if it is my client.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
K, I didn't end up getting home until Sunday. I'm at work now, but will be on IRC momentarily. Will go through what you suggested in a bit.

macura

Diamond
Someone informed me yesterday that there might be a glitch with the skill piggify and masspigify. Apparently if the person who is riding the pig right clicks the pig then i disappears. I have alot of HW tonight so i am not sure if i can get on to test this so if u guys have time test this out.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Someone informed me yesterday that there might be a glitch with the skill piggify and masspigify. Apparently if the person who is riding the pig right clicks the pig then i disappears. I have alot of HW tonight so i am not sure if i can get on to test this so if u guys have time test this out.

I'll take care of it in a few hours, still in school.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Alator

Hope everything is alright. When you get back I would like to discuss some of the current applications for the team.

You have my permission to endorse or deny applicants directly on their applications.

Heres what Macura and I got to today
NEEDS SUGGESTED CHANGES

Runeblade Skill Order needs looked at

Poison - 105 damage, 10 sec duration, 5 sec CD, 10% mana

Constrict - 15 second slow, 20 second CD

SUGGESTED CHANGES

Pyro Fireball - 186 to 170

Basic Attack - 103 to 95

Fireblast - 8% mana to 15% mana

Fireball - 4 sec CD to 6 sec CD

BUGS

Envenom Trigger from MelodicBinding and other Aoes

Runeword Still works, description is wrong.

Eating Raw Meat restores more Stamina than it takes.

I'll think about the Suggested Changes section and throw them up on the test server later

c12095

Holy Shit!
On another note, Beguilers and Bloodmage could use some work. Beguilers have far too much CC, Deepfreeze is really unnecessary for them to have ontop of Piggfy. Either the CD of both need to be largely increased, or one of them needs to go. Bloodmage constrict is way too powerful. A 15 second slow on a 20 second CD, along with their dots and Chant healing, they are fairly well unstoppable. Constrict needs a lower duration and possibly a higher CD, and something needs to be done about their healing, either lower healing, or higher mana cost.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
On another note, Beguilers and Bloodmage could use some work. Beguilers have far too much CC, Deepfreeze is really unnecessary for them to have ontop of Piggfy. Either the CD of both need to be largely increased, or one of them needs to go. Bloodmage constrict is way too powerful. A 15 second slow on a 20 second CD, along with their dots and Chant healing, they are fairly well unstoppable. Constrict needs a lower duration and possibly a higher CD, and something needs to be done about their healing, either lower healing, or higher mana cost.
Agreed on all points

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I updated your suggestions for Pyromancer on test, they should be working. If not let me know and I'll see what I did wrong, heh.

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
Bloodmage healing is fine, They use 50-70hp to cast all their skills. Lower healing would severely gimp them as their damage is fairly low till 60. Constrict is one of the few ways I can cast my DOTs without getting kicked. I would start with a 7-10 second duration on constrict, it is very OP in 1v1 currently, but it can't save you from Dragoons/Bards/Disciples, especially in large fights. I can tell you are basing some of these things on your fights with me, lol.

I agree that beguiler needs to lose deepfreeze, I would replace it with icebolt, or something similar though. Beguilers honly have fireball and pulse for damage early on. Deepfreeze + pulse + fireball hits for around 450, which is a ton for a class with so much CC.

I also feel like I should say Dragoons are quite strong against casters, most likely more than intended. Spear, Impale, and Jump own them pretty hard. The burst damage they can output is very high, and can ruin a caster's day very fast. Dragoons hurt themselves for liek 5 damage on one of their skills, which allows them to escape Wizard root before anything can be cast.

Disciples are also very strong against casters, Force push and pull are both interrupts, and on low cooldowns, and the spammability of forcepull allows them to shut down casters attempting to kite in a manor similar to Dragoons, which I am not sure is intentional. They are also deceptively tanky, despite having amazing control.

Suggested Changes for Bloodmage:
Constrict duration to 7-10 seconds (Anything lower than this would call for less casting time on their DoTs)

Suggested changes for Wizard
Give Bolt damage scaling per level
Nerf fireblast damage a bit (it is currently an instacast bolt basically)

Status
Not open for further replies.