• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok guys, consolidate all your ideas from the past few weeks (2-4ish pages back on this thread) and I'll review what we have.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Some of these still have my opinion insert but:

Wizard:
Increase the warmup of Megabolt to 2s and lower the warmup on Bolt to 1s. Also increase the cd on Bolt to 12s.

Mystic:
Lower Replenish's mana boost to 50%.

Paladin:
Increase Pray's cd to 10s.

Beguiler:
Fix Teleport's glitchy y-coordinate.
Lower Piggify's duration to 5s.
Fix Beguilers partying themselves to make themselves immune to PlagueBomb damage.[DOUBLEPOST=1358874712,1358874365][/DOUBLEPOST]@macura had some stuff about Necromancers and Clerics.

yoIyo

Obsidian
How about removing Samurai's Escape Artist skill? What do they need it for? They have a fair amount of tankiness, damage, and a movement speed buff already; this skill seems to allow them to dominate over all classes. Samurai is the better Ninja.
c12095 There was also an issue with MortalWound or was this fixed?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
How about removing Samurai's Escape Artist skill? What do they need it for? They have a fair amount of tankiness, damage, and a movement speed buff already; this skill seems to allow them to dominate over all classes. Samurai is the better Ninja.
c12095 There was also an issue with MortalWound or was this fixed?
I wouldn't say it allows them to dominate other classes, but there's no question that they don't need EscapeArtist.

macura

Diamond
For cleric:

Pray:
Cd: Change to 10s (currently 6s)
(heals for 250)

Chant:
cd: Change to 15s (from 8s)
(heals for 350)

Group heal
cd: Change to 15s (currently 10s)
(heals for 210)

Ampul
Cd: change to 15s (currently 10s)
Also change the healing radius from 10 blocks to 6 blocks because it is an instant cast.
(heals for 200)

Fullheal:
Cd: Change to 25s (currently 15s)
(heals to full)

Although this seems like a very large nerf it is dearly needed. Cleric is currently a support class but unless you are a samurai they are almost impossible to beat. They can either out heal your damage until you run out of mana or just be able to outheal your damage entirely, while slowly, but surely beating you to death. They are currently almost un-beatable for anything other than a samurai.

c12095

Holy Shit!
For cleric:

Pray:
Cd: Change to 10s (currently 6s
(heals for 250)

Chant:
(heals for 350)

Group heal
(heals for 210)

Ampul
Also change the healing radius from 10 blocks to 6 blocks because it is an instant cast.
(heals for 200)

Fullheal:
(heals to full)

Although this seems like a very large nerf it is dearly needed. Cleric is currently a support class but unless you are a samurai they are almost impossible to beat. They can either out heal your damage until you run out of mana or just be able to outheal your damage entirely, while slowly, but surely beating you to death. They are currently almost un-beatable for anything other than a samurai.

I thought Ampul was broken still, how long ago did you check it?

macura

Diamond
I thought Ampul was broken still, how long ago did you check it?
It is currently in game atm, was it removed for a short period of time though? I remember not being it on cleric's list of skills for a while.

yoIyo

Obsidian
For cleric:

Pray:
Cd: Change to 10s (currently 6s)
(heals for 250)

Chant:
(heals for 350)

Group heal
(heals for 210)

Ampul
(heals for 200)

Fullheal:
(heals to full)

I second this motion, with the tankiness Clerics have, they either need an increase on cooldowns, or the mana cost on heals needs to up; if it isn't the heals, then something with the 2 invulns they have.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
macura
Honestly, Group Heal should be something like a 45 second cooldown given how damn potent it is. I'd also increase it's mana cost to about 40 or so from 20. In the even that a combined 2100 health could be aoe healed without hindering the much of the cleric's mana is beyond overpowered, especially seeing as it can currently be done every 10 seconds. Group Heal needs a nerf for sure.

macura

Diamond
I think that revive should go to bloodmages instead of clerics. It would take like half the health of the bloodmage to revive the person and the name would be changed to something like resurrect.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that revive should go to bloodmages instead of clerics. It would take like half the health of the bloodmage to revive the person and the name would be changed to something like resurrect.
No... Revive will stay a cleric skill.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I second this motion, with the tankiness Clerics have, they either need an increase on cooldowns, or the mana cost on heals needs to up; if it isn't the heals, then something with the 2 invulns they have.
Don't touch the mana cost, that would get ugly. Look at the cool downs instead.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
macura
Honestly, Group Heal should be something like a 45 second cooldown given how damn potent it is. I'd also increase it's mana cost to about 40 or so from 20. In the even that a combined 2100 health could be aoe healed without hindering the much of the cleric's mana is beyond overpowered, especially seeing as it can currently be done every 10 seconds. Group Heal needs a nerf for sure.
Agreed. 40 sounds good.

macura

Diamond
No... Revive will stay a cleric skill.
Something needs to change, they currently have.
750 in single target heals.
1 full heal.
1 self in invuln.
1 group invuln.
410 in aoe heals.
A revive.
Finally they have a might which gives you a 25% melee damage bonus.
Something needs to change. Also clerics didnt bring people back to life. A healer that works will dark magic would be far more likely to bring someone back to life.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Something needs to change. Also clerics didnt bring people back to life. A healer that works will dark magic would be far more likely to bring someone back to life.
Yes they did. I am adamant that Clerics should NOT lose revive. That is a token skill of the class.

I do agree that other aspects need nerfs.

faredX

Gold
Can someone confirm how long the warmup is on revive?
If I'm not mistaken, revive's cooldown is 30 seconds and it's warmup is 10 seconds, with the aid of a red flower. Although in my view, the skill revive seems too powerful using only the aid of a flower.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
If I'm not mistaken, revive's cooldown is 30 seconds and it's warmup is 10 seconds, with the aid of a red flower. Although in my view, the skill revive seems too powerful using only the aid of a flower.
Then instead of getting rid of revive I'd up its warmup to 20 seconds giving people more time to cancel it and definitely increase the cooldown from 30 seconds which doesn't seem accurate whatsoever.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Then instead of getting rid of revive I'd up its warmup to 20 seconds giving people more time to cancel it and definitely increase the cooldown from 30 seconds which doesn't seem accurate whatsoever.
I'd prefer a 15 second warmup and 60 second cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.