• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

macura

Diamond
Also i noticed this today, terror has a silence applied to it currently. When you are terrored you cannot use skills and if a skill starts up but is cut off by terror then it will apply itself when terror is finished. I am not sure if this is intentional or not, wanted to check before i bug reported it.

macura

Diamond
adioshoes78 Please post correct numbers, with a lot of information flying around stuff can get confusing. The cd on paladin's pray is not 3s it is 15s.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
May or may not be on for a few days. I have a question though. When a cleric casts invulnerability does it negate all damage for a few seconds or do is negate all damage AND act as a dispel?
Example: Decay, bleed are on a cleric. Cleric invulns and bleed/decay don't tick once invulnerability wears off.
Could someone please verify? I'm really busy at the moment. Would be greatly appreciated.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
May or may not be on for a few days. I have a question though. When a cleric casts invulnerability does it negate all damage for a few seconds or do is negate all damage AND act as a dispel?
Example: Decay, bleed are on a cleric. Cleric invulns and bleed/decay don't tick once invulnerability wears off.
Could someone please verify? I'm really busy at the moment. Would be greatly appreciated.
yoIyo tested it out and no it doesn't act as a dispel, it just negates for a few seconds.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo - could balance team members be OP'd on the test server? It's frustrating when I'm incapable of doing actual testwork when c12/you/Alator aren't online.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Was testing out mystic today. The kingpin skill it seems is replenish, which always ends up turning the battle your way no matter what. What if the mana boost of replenish was nerfed from 100000% or whatever it currently is to a 50% boost?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
That being said - I tested it out without using replenish at all to give me a grounds for reference, and found that I was considerably easier to take down. Finding the midway point between having a pseudo-invincible like quality and being easily taken down is most likely by bringing replenish's mana boost to 50%.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I've also noticed that using Pray on a damaged target gives 20 EXP and Chant doesn't. Any reason to this?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I want to take a look at beguiler when I'm done with mystic, piggify may be lasting too long, and I want to know what people think of it silencing.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Keep the silence.
Reduce the duration.
-OR-
Revoke the silence.
Keep the duration.
I'm leaning towards the revoking of the silence and keeping the duration. At least you can protect yourself and not be totally helpless while on a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.