• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard needs a nerf

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Kk Ill mostly own all your faces off with this I have played dragoon all last map and have played against many maxed wizards this map as well I will only remember few because there are horrible wizards like this man I quoted above and then there are the ones that actually know how to play their class. Wizards are suppose to counter warrior classes, but the fact is they counter almost all classes except for maybe ninja. Wizards are extremely strong and I asked on the ts what most people believe to be the most "op" class which I got votes ONLY towards beguiler and wizard I think something has to be changed about these classes because obviously people agree these classes are broken.

Ps some of the people who said wizards are op were wizards...
I'm not the best wizard, but the few times I've fought you was either a 2v1 or I had no mana and replenish was on cooldown. We duel sometime ;)

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
With attributes mostly in intellect, my bolt does like 210 damage. It has like a 1.5 second warmup giving you more than enough time to interrupt. Bash, impale, and spear all interrupt spells. If you are having problems chasing a wizard as a dragoon you are doing things wrong. I have trouble running from dragons as a wizard. I would suggest a attribute build something like 20 agility, 25 cons, 25 end, and 25 strength. To kill a wizard keep on him and focus him. Unless they are in full iron your shovel will do a lot of damage. Slow them with impale and bring them back with spear.
Wizard fucks dragoon if played right and those attributes are disgusting for goon. Balancing it doesn't really work for goon to be completely honest but I don't want to rant about goon this is a wiz thread.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
People are always going to cry about X class being OP.

Want to kill a Wizard? Silence it. Interrupt it. Slow it. Classes without some or all of these abilities will have a difficult time. That is the nature of the class, and that's the way it is. Am I basically saying "get good"? Yes.

The especially hilarious part of this thread is the Dragoon(s) crying about the one class they can't out-mobilize and kill with ease.

You have no clue about silences interrupts or slows they dont last for forever unless u have 4 people with you... God you just make yourself seem fcking retarded...

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
So this is a "I play dragoon and I can't kill a wizard so it must be op and and omg I got a pvp death from a wizard and lost like 50 elo" thread.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
So this is a "I play dragoon and I can't kill a wizard so it must be op and and omg I got a pvp death from a wizard and lost like 50 elo" thread.
No this is I play herocraft and everyone who isn't a wizard agrees they are the most broken class and even some wizards still think they are broken. Please dude the argument is over everyone thinks your class is broken as fck try playing something that takes a little more skill. :)

szatanista

Soulsand
Nah I think just making it like 5-10 more seconds long on the cd and then changing fireball so it doesn't do 200+ with the fire ticks or increase cooldown on that 2

Ur funny and pathetic. Change fireball dmg and cd? You want to nerf a goddamn projectile, skillshot thats is fu*king impossible to hit if target is running left and right + the 0,5-1sec delay makes it hard as fuk to hit. But ye you are probably one of these ppl that run is straight line and got hit by everything so lets nerf it.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Ur funny and pathetic. Change fireball dmg and cd? You want to nerf a goddamn projectile, skillshot thats is fu*king impossible to hit if target is running left and right + the 0,5-1sec delay makes it hard as fuk to hit. But ye you are probably one of these ppl that run is straight line and got hit by everything so lets nerf it.
Down Tiger!
Pro Tip: It's hard to convince someone when YOU ARE TRYING TO RIP THEIR THROAT OUT!

It could be just you but fireball isn't the hardest projectile to hit and it's probably the single highest DPS skill in HC. Am I saying it should be nerfed "No." Am I saying it's a very powerful skill "Yes."

I'm seriously tired of going through suggestion threads where people can't go a sentence without using "Fuck," 'Dumb," and "Shit."

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IMO wizard replenish should scale off wisdom and be done with it :p
I completely agree. Currently Wizards can ignore Wisdom and just stack INT. This is due to the fact that with max int you have tons of mana and when you finally run out you can regain it all with replenish.

szatanista

Soulsand
Down Tiger!
It could be just you but fireball isn't the hardest projectile to hit and it's probably the single highest DPS skill in HC. Am I saying it should be nerfed "No." Am I saying it's a very powerful skill "Yes."

I agree. It is powerful. But you can dodge it easily simply by moving left and right. Or just make it 10 sec cd insted of 6. Problem solved.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Nah actually it isn't impossible to hit if target is running it is pretty damn easy I've gone on test server and played wizard because I'm to lazy to lvl in HC.
I agree. It is powerful. But you can dodge it easily simply by moving left and right. Or just make it 10 sec cd insted of 6. Problem solved.
Which is also what I said increase the cooldown...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Being a wizard for 10 months in Bastion, I disagree to this statement. Fireball is one of the easiest skillshot to hit in the game, I had a higher ratio of hitting my fireballs on moving targets that indeed went from right to left trying to dodge than I had missing them. And I play on EU connection...