• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard needs a nerf

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Time to fuck with you guys...

What if *GASP* Magi are SUPPOSED to kill Warriors.

Just Imagine! :p

Seriously though. If you jump twice and still can not get away from a wizard (Jump 6 sec CD VS Blink 12 Sec CD) then you are doing something wrong (Get higher Agility people!)

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Socializing with humans doesn't always mean the internet(probably for you I guess) and when saying your to a human they don't hear you saying your in different ways...

Also please stop trying to bring the topic off subject because you know I've been right in every post so far
No

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Time to fuck with you guys...

What if *GASP* Magi are SUPPOSED to kill warriors.

Just imagine! :p

Seriously though. If you jump twice and still can not get away from a wizard (Jump 6 sec CD VS Blink 12 Sec CD) then you are doing something wrong (Get higher Agility people!)
Maybe if you understand that the agility for dragoons scales like shit when you hit 20 agility it's like 1 block higher for 3 agility. And yes wizards are suppose to beat warriors slightly but they are not suppose to be able to destroy almost every class except ninja high even then unless the ninja kills I in one blackjack then you can still easily kill the ninja.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Socializing with humans doesn't always mean the internet(probably for you I guess) and when saying your to a human they don't hear you saying your in different ways...

Also please stop trying to bring the topic off subject because you know I've been right in every post so far
L2Language

This post looks like something like "I died to wizard plz nerf OP". Wizard is not OP at all. As dragoon you shouldn't have any problems with wizards. Put 20-25 points in Constitution to get Magic. res. and more hp, interrupt them with bash, impale and spear and when they blink you jump after them. I have played alot of wizard and dragoon is one of the classes that are very hard to beat as wizard.

Yeah no, I have fought many wizards and I see their skills and tactics. I explained why I felt it was over powered if you didn't care to look. I am not screaming out OP and although I don't have a lot of experience with Hero skills I know a thing or two about minecraft strafing and hitting mechanics.

teddytazer

Soulsand
one reason blink is better then jump/backflip or any other mobility skill. you have your camera on the wizard. he basically just looks over your shoulder and dissappears. Now he could have blinked, been gtp'd, logged, died.. one can not be sure.. cause blink does not give a combat message.. so you turn around and look.. there is the wizard... running or more then likely entangling you for his massive combo. Atleast with jump/backlfip/superjump u actually see the model move away from where he is. Solution. make Blink's Cooldown 1 minute. make the wizard have to use it wisely instead of just spamming it.. Wizard is supposed to be someone intelligent I hate seeing derp's playing this class.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
one reason blink is better then jump/backflip or any other mobility skill. you have your camera on the wizard. he basically just looks over your shoulder and dissappears. Now he could have blinked, been gtp'd, logged, died.. one can not be sure.. cause blink does not give a combat message.. so you turn around and look.. there is the wizard... running or more then likely entangling you for his massive combo. Atleast with jump/backlfip/superjump u actually see the model move away from where he is. My only problem with wizard.. is Blink's Cooldown
Yeah, as a wizard I always turned around towards the person I was kiting and blinked trough him so he would run around confused a few sec while I waited for Cooldowns. That was back when blink was like 16 block range though.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
People are always going to cry about X class being OP.

Want to kill a Wizard? Silence it. Interrupt it. Slow it. Classes without some or all of these abilities will have a difficult time. That is the nature of the class, and that's the way it is. Am I basically saying "get good"? Yes.

The especially hilarious part of this thread is the Dragoon(s) crying about the one class they can't out-mobilize and kill with ease.