• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Ty0619

Dirt
  • In Game Name:Ty0619
  • Time on the server:Not very long, I had applied a while ago, but I had some troubles with minecraft. :(
  • Timezone/Country: PST/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:On herocraft, none. However, I have raided a lot on other servers and know the ins and outs of it.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Mortem!
  • Class/Profession:Im a caster atm, going to be a wizard, and I am an experienced alchemist!
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:Rugdoc95 and awhitespot1 told me! (<awesome people!)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:As I said before, I'm VERY good with potions and since im a caster, I might be able to help with PVP as well.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. Bring it!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Time on the server:Not very long, I had applied a while ago, but I had some troubles with minecraft. :(
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:On herocraft, none. However, I have raided a lot on other servers and know the ins and outs of it.
  • Class/Profession:Im a caster atm, going to be a wizard, and I am an experienced alchemist!
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:Rugdoc95 and awhitespot1 told me! (<awesome people!)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:As I said before, I'm VERY good with potions and since im a caster, I might be able to help with PVP as well.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. Bring it!

Since i'm lazy i will not be asking you a question. Just give me an answer.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

Since i'm lazy i will not be asking you a question. Just give me an answer.

Aliko_inci

Stone
  • In Game Name:Aliko_inci
  • Time on the server: about 6 months on the zeal map and since the begining of the Dragon map
  • Timezone/Country:Washington state (USA)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Im so so at both combat and raiding I guess.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:as for enemies None that Im aware of. as for Allies I have a small party of 3 that I lead but thats it.
  • Class/Profession: Im a Caster (hope to spec soon just havnt had time recently) and my Proffesion is an Alchemist
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: I was told by garrettnoyd. I know him IRL
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: well Im an alchemist (always helpful I think) and Im planning on being a necromancer for those trips to the nether.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Aliko_inci

Stone
  • In Game Name:Aliko_inci
  • Time on the server:
  • about 6 months give or take
  • Timezone/Country: USA and I live in Washington state
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I did alought of raiding on the zeal map and was ok at it.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I dont think I have any enemies on this map. As for allies I have a small group of freinds (about 5 people) who I know IRL who play aswell.
  • Class/Profession: im a Caster-Alchemist and I will spec to Necromancer
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: well im an alchemist so I can make posions Throw insta health at people when needed and I plan to be a necromancer so If you guys need I can trasport some people to the neither.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.may

So i was just looking at the townships wiki in HC and i just thought of something. Mordor is within 100 blocks of Mortem town center. So when we upgrade to township we will overlap. First of all is that even possible? Second if it is then the towns would end up as 1.... Aaalso it says something about all towns in a kingdom having to be within a certain range of eachother. I think we might be too far from lorien? Just putting thoughts out there to think about.

Greenwindu

Wood
  • In Game Name: Greenwindu
  • Time on the server: Joined today :p
  • Timezone/Country: England
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: On herocraft, none, on other servers, many.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Duco232 is an ally
  • Class/Profession: Rogue, Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Duco232
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I can contribute funnyness, raiding, good combat and helpful advice. I am quite good at building aswell.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Greenwindu
  • Time on the server: Joined today :p
  • Timezone/Country: England
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: On herocraft, none, on other servers, many.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Duco232 is an ally
  • Class/Profession: Rogue, Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Duco232
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I can contribute funnyness, raiding, good combat and helpful advice. I am quite good at building aswell.

Question. If two hippos are swimming in the desert then how does the cow get to mars?

Greenwindu

Wood
He can't. cows aren't native to the desert, he'd die of hunger before he'd get there. Or he might get slain by steve. Or stevie. OR MAYBE MCDONALDS WILL TURN HIM INTO A BURGER?!?

• In Game Name: Terry_Heinz_II
  • Time on the server: A Day
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern U.S.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: A few, all but one successful. None on Herocraft though.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Krazedmatt96. Enemies: None yet
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: My friend Matt recommended it to me and sent a link. The town looks good, and I like you guy's sense of humor.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm a good builder and have a good design sense. I have Dwarf Fortress level pure evil, and I can give you exactly 5 quarts of distilled humor

grievouzz

Dirt
  • In Game Name: Grievouz
  • Time on the server: about 1 week
  • Timezone/Country: PST/CST (live in oregon currently in texas)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: just basic fighting around, caster lvl 11 ish
  • Allies or Enemies you have: SamCone, Negative0g are friends of mine. no real enemies =)
  • Class/Profession: Mage/unpicked
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Negative0g
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: because i am a great asset to a town i love fighting and gathering supplies =)
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Negative0g

Dirt
  • In Game Name: Negative0g
  • Time on the server: ~a week
  • Timezone/Country: U.S.A EST
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: A few fights here and there, simple looting. My PvP experience in Minecraft does however span to around 1.1~ of Minecraft Alpha
  • Allies or Enemies you have: No specific enemies to speak of, a few friends here and there. Ur3rdIMcFly is one of the few who actively helped me.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior, going to be a Dragoon. Crafter, going to be an alchemist.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Truelinko invited me to look around.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I bring in tons of Minecraft experience and knowledge, and tend to be rather productive. I'm also a rather decent architect. -cough cough-. I do intend to come in as a group with SamCone and Grievouz.

SamCone

Dirt
  • In Game Name: SamCone
  • Time on the server: About one week
  • Timezone/Country: PST Oregon
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Not much raiding but I pvp often.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rouge future Ranger Crafter future Mason.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Negative0g and speaking with Truelinko
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm a good builder and farmer. I also like helping people whenever I can.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. Okay. :)