• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

gabe cohen

Stone
yeah
Oh yes aren't you friends with zachimon too? i think i remember him saying something about you
yeah when i first started off in zeal he helped me out so when i went to the nether i cave some stuff to the ppl that helped me get on my feet

rugdoc95

Stone
  • In Game Name:rugdoc95
  • Time on the server:sometimes up to 4-5 hours a day
  • Timezone/Country:EST,Usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I have not raided on herocraft yet but i have excellent pvp skills.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:N/A
  • Class/Profession:Rogue,Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:Awhitespot1
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I'm a very loyal person,and ill do my best to protect your town, i also am a decent builder so i could make a nice house or something, and like i said my pvp skills are my strong suit so yea.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
  • In Game Name: -Awhitespot1
  • Time on the server: -5 Months
  • Timezone/Country: -Est Mountain time, Canada
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have a shit loada raiding experience.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Lorien. Enemies: Nevermore, LightForge, Refugees, Erebos, Newerth.
  • Class/Profession: Paladin/Miner.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Lorien.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I contribute by helping the economy by mining alotta gold and giving great ideas for the town!.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.: -Come at me bro.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Towns going great so far guys! Already have funds for next upgrade plus some,our massive undercity is almost done, and we still have time to raid in all this! At this rate we'll beat lorien to capital!(kidding) :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: -Awhitespot1
  • Time on the server: -5 Months
  • Timezone/Country: -Est Mountain time, Canada
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have a shit loada raiding experience.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Lorien. Enemies: Nevermore, LightForge, Refugees, Erebos, Newerth.
  • Class/Profession: Paladin/Miner.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Lorien.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I contribute by helping the economy by mining alotta gold and giving great ideas for the town!.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.: -Come at me bro.

What is your opinion on this @Hanpeter77 fella?
  • In Game Name:rugdoc95
  • Time on the server:sometimes up to 4-5 hours a day
  • Timezone/Country:EST,Usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I have not raided on herocraft yet but i have excellent pvp skills.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:N/A
  • Class/Profession:Rogue,Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:Awhitespot1
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I'm a very loyal person,and ill do my best to protect your town, i also am a decent builder so i could make a nice house or something, and like i said my pvp skills are my strong suit so yea.

Question. Have you heard?

Nubberr

Coal
  • In Game Name: nubberr
  • Time on the server: several months spread out over a long period of time
  • Timezone/Country: Est/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have raided in the past and enjoy it. My experience is decent, but i am not the best or worst at pvp.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies of my town, enemies of my town.
  • Class/Profession: Healer/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: looking on the forums for a town.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i plan on being a disciple, which means i will not need many resources and can contribute a lot when i do mine. I am also usually ready to do whatever construction the town needs. My space requirements are also very low. If you have a plot i will take it, but if you don't i am fine with 1 or 2 double chests for a good amount of time. I enjoy raiding and can go do it whenever.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: nubberr
  • Time on the server: several months spread out over a long period of time
  • Timezone/Country: Est/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have raided in the past and enjoy it. My experience is decent, but i am not the best or worst at pvp.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies of my town, enemies of my town.
  • Class/Profession: Healer/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: looking on the forums for a town.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i plan on being a disciple, which means i will not need many resources and can contribute a lot when i do mine. I am also usually ready to do whatever construction the town needs. My space requirements are also very low. If you have a plot i will take it, but if you don't i am fine with 1 or 2 double chests for a good amount of time. I enjoy raiding and can go do it whenever.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Great application. I'm going to just accept you without a question! Get with me in game.

• In Game Name: Chubbylilbuddy
  • Time on the server: 2-3 weeks (in game time)
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern /USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have had very little PVP on herocraft, i am coming from another server and have had tons of exp in pvp
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none that are known to me
  • Class/Profession: Warrior / Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Awhitespot1
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: you are a fast growing community and everyperson counts why not add me, I am a good miner and farmer i can bring these skills to your town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Added majorasmask to our kill on sight list. He had the nerve to come in Mortem, steal from houses, and killed me while i was afk. And it was all because I called him a towel as a joke. So if you see him you can do whatever you please.

• Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have had very little PVP on herocraft, i am coming from another server and have had tons of exp in pvp
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: you are a fast growing community and everyperson counts why not add me, I am a good miner and farmer i can bring these skills to your town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Question:Who is currently in possession of my dog sparky?