• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
Alright, somebody made a little farm inside, and found my hidden chest. Whoever it was cleaned me out, all they left me was 2 spider eyes. Who's got my stuff?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Personally I think we should move and an underground tunnel would be cool but would cost a lot of picks. We would probly have to go back and get more picks if we would do that. But I would like to move. Plus its hard to have a town fully on water. If we have the whole thing on water we would have shortages on meat and wood.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Also Kophaka Someone stole like a stack of my iron so I would suggest just holding all your shit until you save up for an LWC which is how much?

First choice: Farmer
Second choice: I dunno.... anything that's needed? Mason? Chances are I'll probably just go farmer anyway, sorry.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am either going merchant, as this may be important for getting money for the town in an easier fashion, Or I will be an Alchemist.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay guys I will be coordinating everything please tell me.
You do not have to participate in this put its greatly needed and everyone would benefit if we had atleast one job of each.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Diav, I promise. North is z-negative, not x-negative.
then it has changed from all the previous maps, but sure that may be the case.

It seems like a lot of people wish to move, both because the city is being built on water and that we are far away from KO. However, I intend to make a flying city on water in any case. (yes it's hard, but it's fine if we're not noobs) If you all leave for KO, I will try to scout out Newerth to see if my sea city can be part of OS.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Diav nooooooo! Dont part us! Please! We can have it on water its just I would like land close to the water. Please Diav DO NOT LEAVE US! Also who is KO?
And Arnt we apart of OS Really guys we used to be fully alligned with them.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
:|

There is an ocean out near KO as well. That doesn't have to change. And I think the plan was to move near KO, not join it.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, due to the fact that the ones we planned to ally with forgot the plans of taking the north, I realize that we have to move to survive. Since we now are so extremely underdeveloped, and making a flying city over the water will take ages if people just grind mobs instead of building, I suggest we move close to OS and consider becoming a town in that Kingdom. After seeing how slow things have went it really seems obvious we are trying to bite off more than we can chew by making a separate kingdom. (possibly also making a flying city in the sea, since growth is off)

EDIT: although, I will not abandon the plans for the city. If people leave to live in huts on the ground and grind mobs, that's fine with me, then I'm making the city myself like HCE was made last map.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We have moved our location to a location near nevermore in the ocean, I wont say the coords here, but ill tell you ingame or in the convo. our first priority is to build the main tower, then build our stuff in the sky, such as farms etc
EDIT: Also, my preference would always be to have you as mayor diavolo1988

So... does that mean that Diavolo will still use his plans for the city? And we're still over the ocean?

I ask because I have some hefty plans for a 50x50 glass dome underneath the ocean, and I would like to have it near LightForge if possible.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes ask me ingame for the coords, or donny, he knows where it is too. I have surrently found a large cavern we could make use of, a zombie spwaner, a cave-spider spawner, both directly beneath the town.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I lost 20 gold, and 3 stacks of iron, and 2 stacks of lapis ore, so I am requesting donations to make a town LWC, so this doesnt happen to anyone.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok I am a mason now, diva I would really like ou to be the mayor, you really know what you are doing, this not to insult entun don't tame this the wrong ways. I will be able to make lifts and gates soon. The biggest problem on the last map was our pvp, even though this goes against what a good town does, I think we need to raid abit and fight, by doing so we establish a state of power and slightly a state of fear,on the last map we really had no power becaus we couldn' fight, we need to establish that we can be threa; by doing s it will tell people we are not afraid and can fight as well as establish a territory or mark of our own. A good example of this is the tree creepers in zeal, they were a good alignment guild, however they did tons of pvp, they were a feared force that was still good alignment. We need to show that we are strong, able go fend for ourselves and powerful, I am not saying pray on the weak and the sick, but instead fight off those that would put up a good fight and of course any raiders or enemies. I am a rogue now and will be training alot to master, I will still be able to assist with building and constuction of the town.

EDIT: THIS IS A STUPID POST!!!!!!!!!!!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The TC 'good' alignment was really a joke, their 'hall of fame' was basically just banned people, and we now know that past friendships mean nothing to them