• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha the first time I joined I asked in game if I could join a town. I think it was Wole who replied saying I could join SF. I finally made it over there after what seemed like a never ending journey. And I started talking to a few of you and Wole gave me a tour. I then applied on the forums and got accepted!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha the first time I joined I asked in game if I could join a town. I think it was Wole who replied saying I could join SF. I finally made it over there after what seemed like a never ending journey. And I started talking to a few of you and Wole gave me a tour. I then applied on the forums and got accepted!

I remember Skyforge, probably most fun I've had on Herocraft. But Belegost is great aswell. :)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Bro.... He meant in game money. Haha if your willing to put in irl money join Eclipse broo... We haz cookies :)
Seriously though have fun with college. Hope to see you in herocraft
ps. Dont quit it because these big bad kids that look like trees and have a mask on run up to you and buttfuck you. They are dicks (in game, of course. In teamspeak they can be polite and laugh all their deutcshbaggery with you.)[DOUBLEPOST=1345790580,1345789912][/DOUBLEPOST]Looked at some of the other applicants and goddamit wole! Why do you always have such good aplicants (me being one of them way back when) makes me wanna go recruit some newbs! It looks like Eclipse is going to be SF's allies(god it feels good calling it SF again...) So I will gladly level any potential great pvpers if it means they can do some raids with meh. Also if any of you guys have teamspeak or want to get it message me via forums and we can chat about how to play herocraft and such. Oh and wildarm5 is a n00b[DOUBLEPOST=1345790630][/DOUBLEPOST]Woahh double post turned into 1 post now its a triple post turned 1 post!

Sorry i don't know why i thought RL money hahaha it was a long day at work