• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

click806

Gold
tuckstudios and waylay are unfriendly they found lf killed me and for some reason i didnt spawn in bed i think they destroyed it >:O they stole EVERYTHING i had, i didnt have a chest so i m mad yes i am raging cause now i need to walk all the way back to base whith NOTHING! :mad::mad::mad:

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Waylay also killed me, losing me all my valuables. If possible, kill him.
EDIT: As far as I can tell, he is not yet affiliated with any town, and he is a new player.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok I have been having problems trying to get there, so if anyone would be willing to help me I am at spawn. I was killed by greyp with EVERYTHING I had, but he gave it all back :eek: :D, I am going to work on my mason skills so I can make gates/lifts.

hey no offence but maybe we should let less randoms join our town, so far two of them have turned out to be killers as me and firebomb know. Also im looking foreward to assinating them, whats the punishment for second offence, banning i hope.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Who has killed you? its likely that they didnt know you were town members. I don't want any killings or bannings, seeing as no new townies have done any intentional harm

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree with entun, there is no intentional harm. However I think that future cits should be required to apply on the forums, so we can know more about them.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I lost another 3 gold, plus 50 iron, but it was fun. I guess I should not try to fight an admin. :p
EDIT: I did alot more work on the tower and I think its looking really good, also, I like the underwater tunnels. Maybe they could connect into 4 big domes?

the guy w.o killed me was called like smash bros gamer or something, i was told he was part of SF. also do you know anything abut a guy called like cocoa bean or something like that,

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok I have been having problems trying to get there, so if anyone would be willing to help me I am at spawn. I was killed by greyp with EVERYTHING I had, but he gave it all back :eek: :D, I am going to work on my mason skills so I can make gates/lifts.
I to get from old to new base the easiest, one should not go through spawn, then one can ride a boat nearly all the way.

I lost another 3 gold, plus 50 iron, but it was fun. I guess I should not try to fight an admin. :p
EDIT: I did alot more work on the tower and I think its looking really good, also, I like the underwater tunnels. Maybe they could connect into 4 big domes?
Yep, I was thinking of that. Either having spheres, or domes on the ocean floor. I've also finished 2 more of those so there is only one left now. :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Falker helped me get there, so now I am in and settled. I am now capable to make gates, I think that we should make the entrance to the tower a gate for now, this way it it harder for raiders to get in, the would have to destroy blocks, which takes time to break and put back. If they don't place back they are at a risk of being banned/givin a warning.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Yep, there should be 4 gates on the entrances to the main tower with the signs on the inside only. If I remember correctly, gates are also not destroyable even without regions, that will force them to destroy the sideblocks of the tower, making it easy for us to stand on the inside hitting them in the face when they try to swim in.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
heres an idea: when there is a raider outside or an unknown, cover your chests with glass/obby(if you can) they cant replace it easily.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't attack zachimon. He tells me that he was randomly attacked by some of our cits, and then he started attacking us. That situation has been cleared up, as it was I believe a mistake that he was attacked. Right now, We DO NOT want war at all, especially with Lorien, the town with 50 members, including most of the old TCs. For now at least, we want to build, not fight. The situation is further cluttered up by the fact that zachimon is a cit of Lorien, yet a resident of Nevermore. To note, at the time of thsi writing LF is flooded with TC's and some othres, (Graink, you traitor! : ( )

donnymeyer

Obsidian
graink, we get you joined a new town but theres no need to betray us.
and by description,aren't we neutral by definition? seek no harm, intend no harm.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
How did even TC get to know your base? Probably Majoramask who's in the convo, and had link to the forum.