• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Aren't the TreeCreepers a group of players hated by the general public? If so, do you think it wise to use them as a "good example"?

I am completely against the raiding idea (but will not leave Lightforge if it it implemented). If you want to show how tough we are, make sure that every raiding party leaves Lightforge with less than they came with. Let us plan out an amazing city that gives tons of advantages to the home team. And, if necessary, lead a single counter raid as a reminder that NO ONE messes with Lightforge without getting their butts handed right back to them.

Your suggestion sounds a lot like bullying. Showing some muscle. Making us "feared". In my eyes, "feared" is the exact opposite of "good".

Either we are a good town, or we need to change our "alignment". I will most likely remain loyal to Lightforge regardless of the matter, but I'm afraid all I can offer you is food and a hellgate. I refuse to prey on and make enemies of our neighbors.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We don't need to attack anybody to get better at PvP, I suspect that they will come to us. <<

My solution is this: get a region, make a secure town. Make sure we have an advantage defending our territory. And then earn respect rather than fear.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It really depends on the TC... c12095, and shadowall are fine, but others just kill randomly, and are hated, also, it seems to draw the bad kind of people, such as dmil23, there are ALOT of TC bans. Also, I think that if possible, I would like to hand off the mayorship to @Diavolo1988 as I think he is better suited for the job. So far on this map, I've had very bad luck :(

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
eisbear, LightForge will always stay good. But we can still raid evil douchebags like the TC. (it is actually our duty to do our best to reduce the wealth of evil players, so they can afford less weapons, so they can raid less innocent starting towns) Actually, that 95% of the server calls themselves neutral, we call ourselves good, and the TC calls themselves good too, shows how evil they really are. Because being evil does not only apply to whether or not you kill innocent noobs going to DHX with their gold or not, it's all about the lying. Evil players lie all the time, they also don't change. That is why I've been having so much trouble with some of us trying to trust and ally with evil or former evil players, because once evil, forever evil. (It is something different in the head of a player that is actually evil, so even though they have a reduced focus on pvp for a little while, doesn't mean that their minds are any less twisted.)

Anyway, with us moving I think we will have less problems with raids and such, we will now also have our allies close by. And underwater domes and such is also what I'm looking forward to building :) It will take quite some time to build our city, but if we don't give up and don't just make our city down in the mines :p I think we have a chance of making the most awesome town in the server.

About LWC's, after I spent one of mine in the former base I have 4 free ones left. I could set one up with a password or something that people could use to store their most valuable items (gold, diamonds, lapis and iron)

You told him not to post the coordinates, and his coordinates aren't on his OP anymore, but it's still highlighted in red in Granola's post.
EDIT: It'd be wonderfully kind of @Granola to remove our coordinates from his post... :)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
youve probably told someone in TC s you get money and they raid. also, we can block off one of the entrances with something that is hard to replace like glass or obby.

we can also tell kain about aryios griefing into our base and forgetting to replace...we have screenshots

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am not saying to bully people, i am saying we should raid people like tc's and anyone who raides us, sorry if that all came out the wronge way, I like being a good allignment town for sure, but last map we had so little Pvp we were constantly raided. I would also like to know if bane is still an enemy, or if we will wait for them on this map and see. Again I was not saying go after those that need help, but those that are known bullies/ evil. I don't like raiding as much as I like fighting/ defending. Raiding sounds like a harsh term and stealing peoples stuff is mean. I see how people could imply I wanted to bully people on the server, but that is the exact OPOSITE, I would hate to have a bad reputation and tons of people who don't like me on this server, I just think we need more PVP. I agree that we won't get raided as much, but we need to be ready for when they do. You are compleatly right about what it sounded like eisbaer, it did sound like I wanted to be in a evil town and raid and be "feared", but really I don't. So sorry to those that took it the wrong way. I could have posted it in better words for sure, I don't know what I was thinking at the time.

EDIT: yes the TCs were hated in zeal but they were also kindof allies in zeal. I don't see that happening again for sure.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Perhaps a payment?
We'll consider you an enemy and KOS if you keep working against the town like this. That will also make you KOS in KO and OS. - Have a nice day.

The treecreepers are the greatest threat at the moment, I think we should(can) raid people like them, just like Haxnn proposes. That is sort of also our duty as a good aligned town, opposed to neutrals who can just let evil run free raping the innocent.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry about posting the coords... its just that NDKOHSe asked again, and after having SO many people asking repeatedly where it is, I stopped thinkingfor a moment.

With Haxnn agreeing that he used poor word choice, it sounds like we all want the same thing. :)

And Diavolo, thank you for not negotiating with terrorists.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i said i would /pe aryios if the coordinates werent deleted from the quote
i have screenshots