• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
sorry, what do we need for mats, I have 800c but I need 500 for specing. I also have about 4 stacks of iron. we need to start building the main tower SOON.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I wish us not not build too much random semi-useless stuff now, only build things that we are actually planning on having in the finished town. The half made dirt circle is my start of a small treefarm. Might make it bigger though, and most likely I'll dome it with a glass dome when we have more of the most important things built.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So who is making the main tower? is it the winner of the contest, click, or is it everyone? in either case, we should get started as soon as possible. In the next day or so i will be out mining, as I lost a stack of iron and 300c worth of gold to TC's who killed me while mining.

click806

Gold
what is a tc we should all work on the tower, it is 9x9 right now it would work best 11x11 and scaffolding inside should be dark wood

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
BIG PROBLEM us and the KO are on different sides of the map, there is a good chance we will need to move. In game we should sort this out. also I have alot of stuff for us to be town, when I sell my gold I will have 1.2k and I have 50 iron blocks.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I got confused, but I say we move. And you guys are a quarter of the map away.

click806

Gold
I think we have the perfect location right now, except for the fact it's so far from spawn

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, given information that we have received, we are moving the town, to an ocean tha is located near the KO base. coords are forthcoming, I will tell them to each of you ingame, with the help of Daz and Haxnn, who will also know.
EDIT: I'm also now accepting donations for town funds.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Omgggg Its been a week and we have 16 freaking pages. This is ridiculous. Okay well add my name to the list. Also I do want to remind everyone I AM BACK!!!!
So yeah guys this is awesome. I am back I love the new map and I feel we are ready to go empire. We should have unexpected fun and hardships. But its all for the better.

Okay well here is what I really wanted to ask all of you:

As you all know professions have come and I think that we need diversity. It is one of the most important things in a town. Last map we struggled to find a proper mason to help us. I think that we should all coordinate our proffesions with others in the town so we dont have an overflow of farmers and merchants. So I would appreciate it if everyone posted what they would like to be. It would be easier if you had a first choice and second choice in case someone stole your first choice. I will be doing first come first served so post what you will be fast. We need every profession so pick them fast. I do hope that everyone follows these guidelines cause I dont think we need people with the same professions since it is a waste.
Also read the forums I am keeping a word document of this and I will be posting my results of what everyone should be. R
Reminder: Try and read what people picked before you so I dont have deny everyones.
You do not HAVE to become what I say you should be. It is your choice and your choice alone. But, I think that this is greatly needed since we need to utilize every job that we can get.

Now I have talked with people in game and I will try not to pick what other people wanted so...
First Choice: Enchanter
Second Choice:Farmer

Okay I might be doing this again with combat classes.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay if you need an application I will post one.
Also, has Wole assumed the complete role of Mayor.
I also think that Haxnn should be the SIC since he is off to a good start, and he is on alot.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
we are on the correct part of the map: north. if you have looked at the plan at the dragon empire forums, you'll see that we are placed perfectly. Anyway, our closest ally should be OS, not KO, although KO are also allies.

EDIT: we've started making some of the actual town. one underwater tunnel has been started, and the main tower has been expanded using the proper materials. I've also started expanding the treefarm to a decent size that also fits well with the main towers alignment.

One other thing, what is up with the cobble bridge thingy that has been set up? It looks crap, is not the way the finalized bridge is going to be, is one into the water so it's hell of a lot of work to remove it without getting whirlpools, and with this bridge raiders can get to us a lot easier. we should rather use boats to get to town. It's faster, looks better than a quickly made bridge like that, and we keep hidden and unaccessable for raiders.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So are we moving or not? If we are i suggest building an underground tunnle over there, we will get goodies and lots of xp along the way, plus a safe way to transport our items.