• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
keep in mind everyone, you can mine for a looong time without spending food, but only sprint 3 steps and you've eaten a chicken club. So to save food, just walk.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IN order to creat the tower all we really need is about 4 stacks of normal logs, a stack of dark logs, 3 stacks of smooth brick, this sound about right click? Also I am working on the farm.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
ok, I suggest we work on getting that soon so the tower can be FINISHED today and maybe even start the town hall, once we get up in the sky and make the town hall, the rest is will be easier.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok well I can't post the cords here, in game I will tell you. Also no more chat room like stuff here we need to keep it to just lightforge stuff. I know i'm a hippocrit. (I can't spell :( )

click806

Gold
did we have to make it in the middle of the ocean! couldnt it have been near the shore, i found it

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We want it in the ocean, that was one of the things talked about, I think a lillypad bridge is being made, plus this way we won't be raided that much concindering that they are to lazy to go through water, (quote from diav)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone has some extra redstone, food etc, could we have it put in the chest so that others cans et their mark point?

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
i suggest we swap the stone bricks on the main tower click made for smooth slabs to make it a bit brighter. in any case we need loads of wood and/or bonemeal to make wood. I also think we should make things with plans for the future, we should start making a town from the start instead of making it just a little base.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The base of the tower is already set in stone (literally) there, and there is a small farm, along witha half-built circular platform, whose function is unknown to me ( @Haxnn ).

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
All I did was make a small platform that is now the tower base, made a small room aswell as that storage space. I think diavolo made the circle like thing. Also we now have some pumpkin seeds :) Yay

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I got crafter when it was only 5c :D I have like 50 gold and might be willing to help with this crafter stuff, (as long as no one steals my stuff) I am just over halfway to mastering crafter.

The base of the tower is already set in stone (literally) there, and there is a small farm, along witha half-built circular platform, whose function is unknown to me ( @Haxnn ).
That was a dock I built to hold the boat that was floating away. Then I just hijacked the boat and haven't brought it back yet...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have changed my mind, I will be going merchent and will be trying to get a shop plot at spawn.