• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

com.bat

Dirt
In Game Name: Str8Rippin
Why do you want to join us? : Because I am a newb on the server and Arcadia was the first and most awesome town I saw.​
Why should we allow you to join us? : Because I am loyal and will stand my ground. By the way I am not that bad with architecture ;)
What's 8+Pizza? : Chuck Norris​
Anything else? : Aussie invited me. :D

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: Str8Rippin
Why do you want to join us? : Because I am a newb on the server and Arcadia was the first and most awesome town I saw.​
Why should we allow you to join us? : Because I am loyal and will stand my ground. By the way I am not that bad with architecture ;)
What's 8+Pizza? : Chuck Norris​
Anything else? : Aussie invited me. :D

Welcome to Arcadia :D

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I like 8+Pizza.

Current funds in gold: 25,368c (Not including GunFISH's cash ;D)
Total Blocks of Iron: 15 stacks
Total Diamond Blocks: 2 stacks
Pumpkins: 40
Lapis Blocks: 6 Stacks

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Topic Under Construction

In Game Name:donnymeyer​
Why do you want to join us?​

Why should we allow you to join us?because i know the locations of a few other cities, im a good searcher, a good miner and a VERY good garud. also, i can make a flaming arrow outpost!​

What's 8+Pizza: 8 pizzas or 16 slices​

Anything else?​
if im accaepted, most likely 2 other citizens will join with me! both very craftive, good at raids and both good builders. and trappers. very good trappers.​

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

In Game Name:donnymeyer​
Why do you want to join us?​

Why should we allow you to join us?because i know the locations of a few other cities, im a good searcher, a good miner and a VERY good garud. also, i can make a flaming arrow outpost!​

What's 8+Pizza: 8 pizzas or 16 slices​

Anything else?​
if im accaepted, most likely 2 other citizens will join with me! both very craftive, good at raids and both good builders. and trappers. very good trappers.​

Welcome to the SSS. :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I died so many times to his houses :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Well, I thought it was like a funhouse; you figure it out and you can get through! But alas, I was wrong.

Or just couldn't figure it out, hehe.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Whats the 3-day rule, im wondering cause im on it

3 day rule simply states that people need to be on the server for at least 3 days before they can count as a citizen in a town, when people become citizens in our towns we put them on a 3 day rule list to be sure that they've been on the server for at least 3 days before moving them onto the main citizen list.

zekurom

Legacy Supporter 2
3 day rule simply states that people need to be on the server for at least 3 days before they can count as a citizen in a town, when people become citizens in our towns we put them on a 3 day rule list to be sure that they've been on the server for at least 3 days before moving them onto the main citizen list.
ok i see, i will be playing on the server for more than 3 days so, i do not have to woory...

In Game Name: gamemakingdude​
Referral: Oxea​
Do you have a microphone?: Yes​
How long have you been on the server?: Just started​
Do you have any friends that might also join?: Not that i know of​
Why do you want to join us?: From what I've been told, this town is apart of a very organized Kingdom or so - 'Guild - Fort - Assault' which I am very interested to be apart of. Also I have friends who are already in the town and wish to lend my skills to this town to better it in anyway.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join?: I wish to join the Assault section as I am interested in the Heroes RPG Plugin and would like to defend the Kingdom and Town. As for Division I'd like to join Defence.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?: no​
Have you been banned on the server before?: no​
Anything else? I cant wait to help build stuff for the towns!​

Which Section and Division would you like to join?: I am interested in joining Fort as I like Administrative positions, I believe I have what it takes to lead where necessary and can make sound decisions to do so.​

I've changed my mind and I can't edit my post so I had to make this seperate post sorry​

In Game Name: gamemakingdude​
Referral: Oxea​
Do you have a microphone?: Yes​
How long have you been on the server?: Just started​
Do you have any friends that might also join?: Not that i know of​
Why do you want to join us?: From what I've been told, this town is apart of a very organized Kingdom or so - 'Guild - Fort - Assault' which I am very interested to be apart of. Also I have friends who are already in the town and wish to lend my skills to this town to better it in anyway.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join?: I wish to join the Assault section as I am interested in the Heroes RPG Plugin and would like to defend the Kingdom and Town. As for Division I'd like to join Defence.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?: no​
Have you been banned on the server before?: no​
Anything else? I cant wait to help build stuff for the towns!​
EDIT: Nvm failed to read.