• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

I am going to have to make my apologies - i've already agreed to film this weekends racemeet

is there anychance someone can record it - i dont even mind if it has minecraft sounds or whatever in the background - but i really dont want to miss it

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to have to make my apologies - i've already agreed to film this weekends racemeet

is there anychance someone can record it - i dont even mind if it has minecraft sounds or whatever in the background - but i really dont want to miss it

There will be summarised notes and possibly have the meeting recorded through TS3 too.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok guys. Thanks to all my obligations family wise, I haven't had a shit ton of time lately, but with even more popping up soon, I'm rearranging my schedule for the next bit of time, so expect me to be on at different hours.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Want to Join us? Yes, I do believe that is why I am filing an application lol.​
In Game Name: Thunderjolt​
Referral: I have known Trin, Dago, Alg, and Buddah since way back.​
Do you have a microphone? I do not :(
How long have you been on the server? Since the first map.​
Do you have any friends that might also join? That's why I am coming here.​
Why do you want to join us? I feel like this township is nice, and is full of some long-time HC members.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? I'd like to help a little with everything.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? 1st map: This will be my first town on the 3rd map.​
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope :D
Anything else? I really hope to join soon.​

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I can't do it sadly. I don't get on at all anymore because I'm busy. and dander has rl problems. I'm trying to figure out mayor shit with my rl life in a mess.