• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: ChunkyM0nk3y​
Referral: Aussie :)
Do you have a microphone? Yes​
How long have you been on the server? About half a year​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yes, 2 or 3, they will most likely join :)
Why do you want to join us? Because I want to join SSS, and Aussie referred me, I think this is the best organized team at the moment :D
Which Section and Division would you like to join? I would like to join Assault, or what you need. Since I was told Ic ouldnt join ev0ke, I would found my own squad or whatever you suggest.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Yes, in the arcane university but since they are only crafters and unspecced mages and got raided 4 times half an hour, I left them.​
Have you been banned on the server before? No.​
Anything else?​

So... with four more signatures, you will have met the citizen requirement for a freakin' EMPIRE. Do you plan on upgrading to a City or a Capitol when the plug-in comes along?

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
So... with four more signatures, you will have met the citizen requirement for a freakin' EMPIRE. Do you plan on upgrading to a City or a Capitol when the plug-in comes along?

Yep, you need 3 towns for a kingdom, so we're assuming you'll need 3 kingdoms for an empire, so that's the plan. :D

Want to Join us?​
In Game Name: LittleMikey​
Referral: Daxon, Oxea, Soratidus999, Karyon​
Do you have a microphone? Yes​
How long have you been on the server? One day​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yes, a few guild mates.​
Why do you want to join us? My guild mates are playing here​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Guild, I like to build things.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No​
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope​
Anything else? I was responsible for building a large scale Minecart network on my previous server, I would really like to help construct one here.​

I'm definitely interested in being a part of SSS, but I'm not sure if I should join "Fort" Arcadia, or if I should wait for "Guild" Town C (are you going to make a third town?). I guess I could just join Arcadia now and go townless for three days if I want to switch to another part of the eventual kingdom... [/ramble]

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm definitely interested in being a part of SSS, but I'm not sure if I should join "Fort" Arcadia, or if I should wait for "Guild" Town C (are you going to make a third town?). I guess I could just join Arcadia now and go townless for three days if I want to switch to another part of the eventual kingdom... [/ramble]

Arcadia is basically acting as a citizen pool at the moment, the main idea behind SSS is to allow people to shift to whatever town they like, or make there own, depsite what section they are with.

In Game Name: eisbaerBorealis​
Referral: none​
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I don't know how to use the Teamspeak-whatever thingy you guys use.​
How long have you been on the server? Since the new map. Technically I was in Skyforge in the last map, but I never got around to actually playing.​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Nope.​
Why do you want to join us? I think the original interest was when New Dresden was accused of being Nazis. XD I LOVE the German language, and sorta wanted to be a part of New Dresden (if nothing else, to spite the people who accused them of being Nazi-supporters). But alas, I am just not evil enough. So I decided to be closely allied by being a part of Arcadia. (PS - I REALLY don't want to get in a war against New Dresden. Weynard kinda scares me. XD )​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Guild -> Construction​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No​
Have you been banned on the server before? No​
Anything else? I am currently leveling up to master Crafter so I can start up my Alchemist shop. You can visit the Lava Lighthouse at -702, 545 to see an example of my construction ability. Not super creative, but my specialty is circles and domes and spheres.​
I am no PvPer or raider. I am yet to kill someone (well... I once drowned someone who was afk...) and do not feel comfortable attacking someone and stealing their stuff. Hence being a crafter. XD I was thinking of mastering Healer -> Cleric after mastering Alchemist​

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Originally we agreed that since we were so close together that you would expand West and we would expand East. Then you start the new Arcadia even closer.. which I guess you (Trinity) claimed it was an oversight. Then I look around some more and you've made another town 50 blocks from what our capital limit would be? Why do you keep moving closer when we agreed that we wouldn't? You do understand that the kingdom towers are literally going to overlap. Just seems like a very un-classy move considering the agreement we worked out.