• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

boyscout

Dirt
Sup guys!​
In Game Name: boyscout_​
Referral: Daxon, Oxea, karyon, soratidus999​
Do you have a microphone? I do :)
How long have you been on the server? Joined recently​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Maybe a few that may be interested.​
Why do you want to join us? Because I hear it is a very well-run community and I want to do all I can to further validate that reputation.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Building and Resources.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? I have not.​
Have you been banned on the server before? I have not.​
Anything else? I'm very dedicated to offer all I can for this community. And also to express my creativity in hope to benefit the town in anyway.​

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Sup guys!​
In Game Name: boyscout_​
Referral: Daxon, Oxea, karyon, soratidus999​
Do you have a microphone? I do :)
How long have you been on the server? Joined recently​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Maybe a few that may be interested.​
Why do you want to join us? Because I hear it is a very well-run community and I want to do all I can to further validate that reputation.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Building and Resources.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? I have not.​
Have you been banned on the server before? I have not.​
Anything else? I'm very dedicated to offer all I can for this community. And also to express my creativity in hope to benefit the town in anyway.​

Cool beans, welcome to the SSS boyscout_, any friend of Oxea is a (potential :p) friend of mine.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
haha wow. You've got quite a few clanmates from what I saw on mumble and I doubt that's it. They are all welcome though :p lol

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
The SSS now has an Official thread, please direct all questions regarding the SSS as an organisation there, whilst using this thread for applying to join or any questions you may have that deal specifically with Arcadia.

Once you become a citizen of Arcadia, as it is an SSS town, please head over to the SSS Section & Division Assignment thread and apply to join a section and division of your choosing.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
haha wow. You've got quite a few clanmates from what I saw on mumble and I doubt that's it. They are all welcome though :p lol

Yeah unfortunately you only saw a minor amount as it was late (about 12:20AM). Normally there is about 20 - 30 people on of those, around 10 - 15-ish are direct friends of mine - possibly could get that amount to join.

khaelz

Dirt
In Game Name: khaelz​
Referral: MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Do you have a microphone? Yepyep!~​
How long have you been on the server? A...few hours.​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yes!~ He's the one whom referred myself.​
Why do you want to join us? I need a niche to fit in, once I fit I'm snugly there. Consider me loyal. ;]​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Assault!~ Preferably placed along with my friend, MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? A few, that I've seen along the main road/bridge thing.​
Have you been banned on the server before? Absolutely not, however I haven't played that long.. not saying I'd ever be banned, but I haven't really been around all that long.​
Anything else? I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm a healer.. I plan on playing often. I've donated, and I plan on staying for awhile. I learn fast, and I'm willing to help in any way I can. ^^​

Do you have a microphone? Hell yeh​
How long have you been on the server? Today is when I started =(​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yep,​
Why do you want to join us?Being alone is no fun at all =( I hate being lonely lol​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Assault ( Same squad as Khaelz, Please!!!)​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?Nope​
Have you been banned on the server before?Nope​
Anything else? Im very talkative, any chat(skype, vent, TS) I would love!!!​

khaelz

Dirt
In Game Name: khaelz​
Referral: MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Do you have a microphone? Yepyep!~​
How long have you been on the server? A...few hours.​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yes!~ He's the one whom referred myself.​
Why do you want to join us? I need a niche to fit in, once I fit I'm snugly there. Consider me loyal. ;]​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Assault!~ Preferably placed along with my friend, MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? A few, that I've seen along the main road/bridge thing.​
Have you been banned on the server before? Absolutely not, however I haven't played that long.. not saying I'd ever be banned, but I haven't really been around all that long.​
Anything else? I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm a healer.. I plan on playing often. I've donated, and I plan on staying for awhile. I learn fast, and I'm willing to help in any way I can. ^^​

I misread the "Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?" question. No I haven't!~ I've been inside some, just not "in" them. ;]

In Game Name: MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Referral: AussieDingBat​
Do you have a microphone? Yep​
How long have you been on the server? Few hours​
Why do you want to join us? I love to be in a group and i hate being lonely, communicating is whats fun about MC.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Assault!~ Placed along with my friend, Khaelz. Please.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Not IN them, but i jogged threw them, haha.​
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.​
Anything else? I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm a rogue and i love to communicate through vent, skype, teamspeak ANYTHING.​
Sorry for 2-3 posts... it cut my post up.​
Sorry for the inconvenience​

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name: MAYBEUSEmeBLADE​
Referral: AussieDingBat​
Do you have a microphone? Yep​
How long have you been on the server? Few hours​
Why do you want to join us? I love to be in a group and i hate being lonely, communicating is whats fun about MC.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Assault!~ Placed along with my friend, Khaelz. Please.​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Not IN them, but i jogged threw them, haha.​
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.​
Anything else? I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm a rogue and i love to communicate through vent, skype, teamspeak ANYTHING.​
Sorry for 2-3 posts... it cut my post up.​
Sorry for the inconvenience​

Welcome to ya both!

I'll add you in once I catch you in game!

Cranberri

Legacy Supporter 9

In Game Name: Cranberri​
Referral: None​
Do you have a microphone? No, but I can listen in and type fast.​
How long have you been on the server? Ohh, since about February.​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Possibly Hannebal, he's a killing machine. But he doesn't play too often.​
Why do you want to join us? Well I like to think of myself as a respectable player. I know and follow all of the rules, I generally keep to myself, but since Region's will cost money eventually and people keep destroying my house, I figure it's finally time to join a town. As I discussed with Trinity and Dagothagahnim (sp?) earlier, my primary objectives are gathering and building. I enjoy terraforming and helping others. I only steal from or PvP those who do, have done, or would do the same to me.​
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Any​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No, I only played on the Sanctum Map, and I mostly kept to myself. I feel like broadening my horizons though. :)
Have you been banned on the server before? No.​
Anything else?​

Cranberri

Legacy Supporter 9
It won't let me edit the above post... for whatever reason, but I should have added that I'm a college student :D

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: Cranberri
Referral: None
Do you have a microphone? No, but I can listen in and type fast.
How long have you been on the server? Ohh, since about February.
Do you have any friends that might also join? Possibly Hannebal, he's a killing machine. But he doesn't play too often.
Why do you want to join us? Well I like to think of myself as a respectable player. I know and follow all of the rules, I generally keep to myself, but since Region's will cost money eventually and people keep destroying my house, I figure it's finally time to join a town. As I discussed with Trinity and Dagothagahnim (sp?) earlier, my primary objectives are gathering and building. I enjoy terraforming and helping others. I only steal from or PvP those who do, have done, or would do the same to me.
Which Section and Division would you like to join? Any
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No, I only played on the Sanctum Map, and I mostly kept to myself. I feel like broadening my horizons though. :)
Have you been banned on the server before? No.
Anything else?

Right, well looks good to me, you can figure out what section you want to join later, no rush.