• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

R3xz

Glowstone
R3xz in game name, i'd like to help out with the town (connection with AussieDingBat)

I'm a Rogue right now but really only for survival purposes, may change later to help out with group related stuff.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
R3xz in game name, i'd like to help out with the town (connection with AussieDingBat)

I'm a Rogue right now but really only for survival purposes, may change later to help out with group related stuff.

Welcome! Since you've already contacted Aussie, I'll add you in :)

Ok sweet, I'll try contact you too when I hop on.

Awesome. I may however not be online today.

Also, in school right now. Lunch Time haha - Taking my last exam in 45 minutes! Then after school, going straight to AnimeNEXT most likely. :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome! Since you've already contacted Aussie, I'll add you in :)

Awesome. I may however not be online today.

Also, in school right now. Lunch Time haha - Taking my last exam in 45 minutes! Then after school, going straight to AnimeNEXT most likely. :)

Yeah nw honestly, I won't be on the net for the next couple of days anyway, on a mini holiday for the weekend. I'll contact you through here as warning first before I hop on HC anyway and try contact you on there anyway.

Once I'm back I'll hop on and help build whatever is needed, assist wherever I can really!

pipicik

TNT
Hello Trinity May i join? im a good explorer and my pvp is good i would help city ^^ i played on the server more than 1 month aaand i would join if u let me :)
In Game Name : pipicik

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Just wondering if Arcadia has their own guild or plans to make one?

The whole system is kind of set up like a guild to be honest, with three sections (Guild, Fort & Assualt), members in each of those sections are spread over our towns, and each section is responsible for certain areas.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
The whole system is kind of set up like a guild to be honest, with three sections (Guild, Fort & Assualt), members in each of those sections are spread over our towns, and each section is responsible for certain areas.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Do we choose what section we want to be in or are we allocated a section?

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I've got that guys. Back from AnimeNEXT now so I'll be back to helping you guys out :)

Adding SpyhopX, phantom, and Jimmy to the list.

R3xz

Glowstone
Hmmm, I'm itching to do a building project somewhere in the town. Trin, do you have a building in mind that you want to add to the town? I'll design it in SP and try to get it green lighted by you if you want.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Right now we have the project being undertaken by IJM. You can follow his orders / whatever.

We also need a design for a no PvP town Hall area. That'd be a cool thing. It's gotta be 15x15