• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

R3xz

Glowstone
Currently the barracks all hold kind of a modern design, I'd like to do something more of a medieval look for the town, something like a cathedral. I'll see what i can come up with.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Got it. I was hoping for a small church in town. I'll be waiting to see.

A CHURCH OTHER THEN THE TEMPLE OF CTHULHU

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
ALSO WE SHOULD GET A TS CHANNEL! :D

We were actually discussing that today on skype, as our conversation is maxed out with more people than it can handle, however the server's TS is also maxing out at it maximum from what we're hearing, so we're open to suggestions.

Should we get a TS Channel on the server's TS?
Should we limit our skype chat to only the "important" people, and Harry. (Who may or may not be attracted to people of the same sex as him ;))
Should we purchase our own TS?
Should I stop listing possible solutions and instead let you post some? :p

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Get a Mumble server instead, click here for a comparison of VOIP's. Anywho, I shall be on MC later today, coming home from the South Coast atm.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hey Trin! I'm looking for a town to call home. I'd love to join up with one of your towns again. Room for one more, or will the town rings not be big enough for 30+ people, haha. If not, I'll help build, and just keep my wilderness house for now.

Spyhop

Dirt
I'm already unofficially shacked up in town, here's my official application.

Name: SpyhopX

Thanks!

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Trin! I'm looking for a town to call home. I'd love to join up with one of your towns again. Room for one more, or will the town rings not be big enough for 30+ people, haha. If not, I'll help build, and just keep my wilderness house for now.

Towns can technically have as many people as they want, but we'll be needing a lot more for future plans, that's all I can say in public. ;)

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

Awesome! The more the merrier! We are going to be starting to shack people up in the barracks (Just finished construction led by our very own town architect IJM ;D) tonight most likely. There are about 100 rooms there, so there are more then enough spots.

I'm already unofficially shacked up in town, here's my official application.

Name: SpyhopX

Thanks!

I've already listed you in the awaiting 3 day list :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Awesome! The more the merrier! We are going to be starting to shack people up in the barracks (Just finished construction led by our very own town architect IJM ;D) tonight most likely. There are about 100 rooms there, so there are more then enough spots.

I've already listed you in the awaiting 3 day list :)
Awesome. PM me the coords, and I'll head over there.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Sent it over just a lil while ago.

I'll be home in about 10 minutes.

At that moment, I'll probably be ranking all our members now.

Also, I like our current funds. Teehee.

I'm a bit confused. Would you explain why Arcadia and New Dresden have the same logo? Is SSS going to be a Kingdom or something, or is it an unofficial affiliation?

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm a bit confused. Would you explain why Arcadia and New Dresden have the same logo? Is SSS going to be a Kingdom or something, or is it an unofficial affiliation?

We are funded by the same group of people. We are founded by the same group of people.

We are one group pretty much, however our purposes are different.

R3xz

Glowstone
SSS is the kingdom i believe, and the kingdom is made up of the different towns. So far i believe Aracadia is the administration town and Weynard's town is going to be the assault town, aka a military base/headquarter.