• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Arcadia [33] - [S.S.S.]

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
SSS is the kingdom i believe, and the kingdom is made up of the different towns. So far i believe Aracadia is the administration town and Weynard's town is going to be the assault town, aka a military base/headquarter.

Pretty much, though it should be noted that each of the three major groups, Fort, Assault and Guild, each are responsible for their own areas and thus leaders of one branch don't have much, if any, control of members and policies of another branch.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm for some reason i figured since you were gonna ally with New Dresden you were Evil. Maybe im wrong lol. I still have a feeling trinity is planning on going evil

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm for some reason i figured since you were gonna ally with New Dresden you were Evil. Maybe im wrong lol. I still have a feeling trinity is planning on going evil

We are allied with New Dresden, it's a different section of SSS, though there's no need to go "evil" because of that.

Someone mentioned that New Dresden would be more of the "military" of the SSS or something, and it only makes sense that you want the toughest and the baddest for that job. ;)

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Arcadia is home to the more peaceful part of the S.S.S. - Fort and Guild (For now at least)

New Dresden is the main home of Assault our pvp and evil section. I and Aussie, The heads of Fort and Guild respectively have no say whatsoever on the actions of Fort, however we keep close ties to them and work with them when possible. Only Fort - In specific situations approved by the other 2 commanders, may issue out orders to out of division members. This is only in time of war, or need however and we are currently not in this position.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I just realized how badly I butchered the previous comment.

I'll add xexorian tomorrow morning. We have like 3 cits to add.

Daxon

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys!​
In Game Name: Daxon​
Why do you want to join us?: Because I feel I would be a valued member offering all I can.​
Why should we allow you to join us?: Your guild looks appealing to me as well as Oxea being my friend recommended me to you.​
What's 8+Pizza?: Taco?​
Anything else?: I hope to become part of your community it'll be great! =D​

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys!​
In Game Name: Daxon​
Why do you want to join us?: Because I feel I would be a valued member offering all I can.​
Why should we allow you to join us?: Your guild looks appealing to me as well as Oxea being my friend recommended me to you.​
What's 8+Pizza?: Taco?​
Anything else?: I hope to become part of your community it'll be great! =D​
You're in.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Orange Noooooo! And umm... are you sure Dgco plays? I haven't seen him for months.
I speak to him on skype commonly and you can't say months. He played every 2 days or so on the last map till the end - And I was speaking to him on skype few days ago telling him new map is up. So he should have logged in. If not - I'll add him to an inactive list.