• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm finding chests very easy to lockpick after hours of picking locks. I have NO perks in the lockpicking tree yet I can pick Expert and Master locks with only a few picks broken.
Same here, Oblivion's system was much more agrovating. This shit is EASY

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm finding chests very easy to lockpick after hours of picking locks. I have NO perks in the lockpicking tree yet I can pick Expert and Master locks with only a few picks broken.

Yep, lock picking perks are so useless. I have pickpocketing to I can loot peoples clothes off of them. Nothing like looting the fully armored orc's armor right off his but before sticking him.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yep, lock picking perks are so useless. I have pickpocketing to I can loot peoples clothes off of them. Nothing like looting the fully armored orc's armor right off his but before sticking him.
On the contrary, Lockpicks never break perk

Nuff said

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
But they are so cheep and so plentiful that inc. Plus u could just get the one key thing

I do like how I've made like 8it different oaths to serve after I die....

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
But they are so cheep and so plentiful that inc. Plus u could just get the one key thing

I do like how I've made like 8it different oaths to serve after I die....

Pfft, forget those oaths... after I cure my lycanthropy, when I die I'm just going to go drink and party in Valhalla Sovngarde. Ahh, the joys of being a viking norseman Nord.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I was playing skyrim on a new Character I planned to raise as a thief. I was pickpocketing a lady, and failed twice. Out of nowhere, Sven, (In riverwood) runs up and attacks me. Due to siding with the imperials, both the started helper guy (forgot name) and the black smith attack and kill him. So, naturally, I steal all his stuff and stripped him. Seeing as I didn't want a corpse in the road, I picked him up and propped him against a barrel so he's standing.

I guess you could say...
*Sunglasses*
He's Sven better.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
In Fallout 3 I was a mass murderer and killed pretty much every wilderness traveler I ran into. Lock picking was my specialty and I had a max speech rating, meaning I could pretty much get away with anything. My karma was obviously terribly low. But after the last mission (forget name) where you have to deactivate some power plant thing, I sacrificed myself, so when the add-on came out, I got so much good karma from it I ended up being breaking-even in terms of Karma. Probably just above the neutral mark

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok... it's been a long day, but I've finally done it. Heavy Armor, Block, and even Restoration are all maxed. Between enchanting and smithing, as well as use of alchemical potions I've found (strongest possible), I've created the strongest daedric armor possible and enchanted it to boost armor, health regen, block, and one handed. I'm a giant, invincible wall of healing.

So yeah. Mastered Paladin in Skyrim.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Fallout 3 I was a rolling fortress. My T-51b Power Armor and Custom Plasma Rifle. Energy Weapons was up to 100 and medicine was at 80. Fun times.

RedKhan

Soulsand
This will probably be met with hatred because Bethesda's RPG's are always singleplayer, but have any of you guys wished they'd incorporate a multiplayer feature into their recent games? I know there are some mods for older games like Oblivion and Fallout 3 but those aren't an option if you play on console.

But even a simple non-story connected "Drop your character in" feature that'd let your friend play his character in your world? So long as they could still hear the dialogue I think that would make exploring and discovering Skyrim a whole new experience.

Same goes for the likes of Mass Effect. I believe they are working on a competitive feature for ME3 instead of co-op, who knows why...

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
A multiplayer would be neat but definitely not needed. The option for a friend to drop in and control your companion or their character would feel to much like a stuffed in feature rather then a selling point.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
A multiplayer would be neat but definitely not needed. The option for a friend to drop in and control your companion or their character would feel to much like a stuffed in feature rather then a selling point.
as Mai'ique (Cant spell his name for shit) would say 'Some want to go exploring with friends, but I think that is too noisy'

RedKhan

Soulsand
Kudos on your choice of character Kainzo, that was my first choice too. A Nord named "Roarrson Odincock".

And I'd agree not a major selling point unless it was to be a big feature from day one, but the added option to play the game over with a friend or 2 would have me and mates playing through the entire game many times over.

Also, I hear today's update causes more problems than it solves, might want to skip it for now.