• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Off topic, but @shadowhand you have an awesome signature

:p thankies, Gromgrom made it for me and in exchange for supacool sunglasses 8)

@Sleaker
The high level bow are quite definitely powerful and don't need any tweaking to make them better, but the lower, more basic bows that you'd find around the beginning of the game aren't nearly as appealing as the other choices of weaponry simple because for a two handed chargeup weapon, bows don't do nearly as much damage as, say, dual lightning bolts or a Fine Skyforge Steel Sword. Overall just not worth it, and it draws users away from the Archery style of play from the beginning of the game unless they specifically want to be a supaspy ;P

Sleaker

Retired Staff
:p thankies, Gromgrom made it for me and in exchange for supacool sunglasses 8)

@Sleaker
Overall just not worth it, and it draws users away from the Archery style of play from the beginning of the game unless they specifically want to be a supaspy ;P

ahh crazy cause I did it from the start :O - I must be hardcore or something

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
xP Maybe I'm wrong, I spend 90% of my time on my mage profile with Fast Healing and a trusty Wabbajack, but that's what most people I've seen playing so far seem to think, and what I thought when I tested out my archery.

I guess you could say that the other things are overpowered and that Archery is ok, I've had no challenge since climbing to the Greybeards at level 6ish with that Frost Troll. But apparently scaling kicks in hard at level 20, which I haven't reached yet, so we'll just have to wait and see ;)

Or of course you could just be Hardcore. This is HeroCraft :eek:

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
This is possibly the best mod to have been released for Skyrim so far:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=667

667-2-1322157993.jpg

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Freedom of religion? (because of the Christian part of it)

Also, the game is safe. It's prosecuting something called SkyRim under Blizzard. We play Skyrim under Bethesda!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
There is 100% chance this will fail.

It violates the bill of rights. "Cruel and unusual punishment," Right to privacy*, freedom of religion

Also, the names signed on this are so ridiculous, that if this is approved, Many "Faggo T's" and "Sheogorath's" will be responsible for this.

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
There is 100% chance this will fail.

It violates the bill of rights. "Cruel and unusual punishment," Right to privacy*, freedom of religion

Also, the names signed on this are so ridiculous, that if this is approved, Many "Faggo T's" and "Sheogorath's" will be responsible for this.
It was obviously a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Me - going to shrine of Talos to become thane of Solitude. Blood Dragon attacks. Shadowmere takes agro and gallops down the mountain. I hit the dragon with a few arrows and it flys away and lands out of sight, next to Shadowmere.

I jump down the mountain to find Shadowmere, a dead sabercat and a dead blood dragon lying on the ground. my horse is just standing there all happy. Did my horse own a Dragon and a saber cat?

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
shadowmere has twice the hp and stam of a regular horse + he regens twice as fast, he is also extremely aggressive as u have discovered. I managed to not wait for shadowmere to spawn from that sludge pool so I don't have him even though i've done all the quests.

i also managed to find 3 dragons at once as I was walking to the imperial camp...sure wish i had my tank horse...