• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger's

bedbreath

Glowstone
Ranger is 50 and that last match we had I sank two arrow storms and probably around 10 poison arrows to lose to u with 3 hearts remaining ...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Debate the topic, not the players.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
@leftovers5 if you weren't a ranger, you would be on our side, I'd do it too, I'd defend my spec, but some of what your saying is just ridiculous, rangers need more hp? They are just as tanky as samurais, a warrior spec, whilst they are able to take on any spec on the game with a punch 2 bow without that spec landing a shot, the only people that stand a slight chance against rangers are dragoons (rediculous stamina costs) and disciples (with the new hp nerf I believe it takes 3-4 arrows to kill us with bowstrength+poison arrow)

RagingDragon5

Portal
For anyone who thinks only rangers are defending the class they are wrong. There are other people who aren't rangers that believe they don't need to be nerf.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Not possible I reduced him to 3 1\2 hearts with one arrow storm as I hit him with probably about 5 arrowsat least which would do twice the dmg of even the most powerful arrowstorm (and Im pretty sure I hit with a decent amount more direct arrows than that) I feel like now your just stretching and exaggerating details to get the class nerfed
You still don't think arrow storm does shit damage? Here- this prooves it does far too much damage http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=97ljdz&s=6 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yl8bhh&s=6

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@leftovers5 if you weren't a ranger, you would be on our side, I'd do it too, I'd defend my spec, but some of what your saying is just ridiculous, rangers need more hp? They are just as tanky as samurais, a warrior spec, whilst they are able to take on any spec on the game with a punch 2 bow without that spec landing a shot, the only people that stand a slight chance against rangers are dragoons (rediculous stamina costs) and disciples (with the new hp nerf I believe it takes 3-4 arrows to kill us with bowstrength+poison arrow)
What... I never said rangers need more hp. Where did you even get that from? If it satisfies you all, my suggestion would be to remove chain pants from ranger and give them leather pants, but let them keep a chain chest.
You still don't think arrow storm does shit damage? Here- this prooves it does far too much damage http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=97ljdz&s=6 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yl8bhh&s=6
I don't know if I can trust your hp before that, but arrowstorm certainly doesn't do that much damage. I've tested it on people and 80-90% of the time it does 2-3 hearts on a level 60 [spec]. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get most of the arrows in, it often ends prematurely, and I usually get 3-8 arrows from it (80 damage each).

[EDIT]: Rogue specs are meant to be high damage, so the damage aspect of the ranger should not be focused on here. Armor/health, sure.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
What... I never said rangers need more hp. Where did you even get that from? If it satisfies you all, my suggestion would be to remove chain pants from ranger and give them leather pants, but let them keep a chain chest.

I don't know if I can trust your hp before that, but arrowstorm certainly doesn't do that much damage. I've tested it on people and 80-90% of the time it does 2-3 hearts on a level 60 [spec]. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get most of the arrows in, it often ends prematurely, and I usually get 3-8 arrows from it (80 damage each).

[EDIT]: Rogue specs are meant to be high damage, so the damage aspect of the ranger should not be focused on here. Armor/health, sure.
I have 760 hp and each arrow from arrow storm hit me and I died from one arrow storm. I'm free to test if you want.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
I believe losing just chain pants would do little to balance it. I like @Truecorruptor 's idea of swapping chain chest and legs for leather, and vice-versa for helm/boots. Maybe a slight deduction in HP as well to put them in range of the other rogue specs.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I believe losing just chain pants would do little to balance it. I like @Truecorruptor 's idea of swapping chain chest and legs for leather, and vice-versa for helm/boots. Maybe a slight deduction in HP as well to put them in range of the other rogue specs.
Armor nerf alone will only balance it for the melee classes, they need a hp nerf to satisfy how op it is to caster.

Abur, keep in mind you were in a confined area where all the arrows hit you...but if you guys really like to complain about not being able to stand in 1 place and dying from arrowstorm, how about this?

Each arrow from arrowstorm does 50dmg?

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Abur, keep in mind you were in a confined area where all the arrows hit you...but if you guys really like to complain about not being able to stand in 1 place and dying from arrowstorm, how about this?

Each arrow from arrowstorm does 50dmg?
Even with good arrow storm's that will do half a caster's health. Arrow storm first should require a bow, and not be able to combine with poison and fire.