• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ranger skills?

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Ya, it is not a matter of how much damage it does. That does not require an entirely new path. It is perfectly fine how it is.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Ive only skimmed through most of these posts but maybe the super arrow could use all mana so its an al in one shot. the skill shud not show on chat cuz well.. its an assassination not public announcement

donnymeyer

Obsidian
that would be great... why dont we turn this into a ranger skills post? the archer idea is over.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I feel as if ranger has enough skills, we are OP almost. Unless you have something really good that is balanced, I doubt any of the skills will be considered. Think of some skills for less-played classes, like bloodmage or dreadknight, they need some boosts.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well me and pure were brain storming for a wall climber. Now this would most likely be a rogue class. The skills would be port wall climbing (within reason) zeal port and so on. I would think the class to be weak in health and pretty strong in attack.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
An archer class would be an almost pointless duplicate of a ranger. Some of the skills are cool though.
that was my objective in this: 1. kain reads through it
2. looks at skills
3. likes 1-2 skills
4. adds one or two
5. locks thread.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I actually agree, when I get back to MC and HC I want to use a bow, yet I don't want to go through the melee rogue. And it seems you thought this out pretty well, I agree this would be a good idea. I agree because well the bow is just a completely different thing than rogue's high damage sneaking up close and little armor so it makes no sense for the ranger to be a rogue thing since the only thing in common is that rangers are stealthish.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I actually agree, when I get back to MC and HC I want to use a bow, yet I don't want to go through the melee rogue. And it seems you thought this out pretty well, I agree this would be a good idea. I agree because well the bow is just a completely different thing than rogue's high damage sneaking up close and little armor so it makes no sense for the ranger to be a rogue thing since the only thing in common is that rangers are stealthish.
you have taken the words from my mouth

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I really like the idea of this, gives rangers more reason to play it smart when their ambushing their target insted of root and run 4 times until their dead. However the damage seems to be far to high, due to the fact that they can come in and root you then take the time to aim and snipe you for close to half your hp if not more depending on your class.

c12095 im guessing your opinion changed too...