• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ranger skills?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
good point... i was thinking of a hunter skill that would allow the caster to cloak as long as the caster had blocks of the same kind they were standing behind.

ex- im ONE block behind a stone wall. i use /camoflause, and i loose one stone block per second. i also loose 3 mp per second. this would be a 40+ skill

donnymeyer

Obsidian
if you didnt see this skill in a past comment here it is-

urb. archer- level 45- breach- when caster points rectile/crosshairs at an iron door, it opens/closes for them.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
-Overwatch (temp name): Minor group boosts/heals, minor increase in users damage when within 20 or so blocks of a party member (moderate/low dmg, moderate hp, moderate group buffs. Designed for support of party members)

even if this doesnt become a path this could seriously become a spec off of healer.

also, this makes more sense so newcomers can train with the bow, learn their sratgey best, and then spec. im pretty sure alot of people on the path of rogue are going to ranger, so might as well give them training.

Demonxman

Obsidian
even if this doesnt become a path this could seriously become a spec off of healer.

also, this makes more sense so newcomers can train with the bow, learn their sratgey best, and then spec. im pretty sure alot of people on the path of rogue are going to ranger, so might as well give them training.
look at the bard. they may not be able to heal but they have 'group boosts'

donnymeyer

Obsidian
see! people agree with me. people want a bow path! theres only one spec with a bow, and everyone has to go rogue to get to it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
see! people agree with me. people want a bow path! theres only one spec with a bow, and everyone has to go rogue to get to it.
there are two. Beast Masters can use bows

donnymeyer

Obsidian
did he just change that? the point of this is people dont have to go rogue to use bow. not to mention it looks highly similar to ranger. axes? bows?

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It is not that bad to go through rogue.. You make it seem like it is the worst thing ever. Beastmasters and Rangers have both always been able to use bows (or at least during my stay here). And healers do not need anymore specs, they already have 4.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
well, i tried. i personally fell i accomplished something because 1. this got way farther than i thought it would and 2. turned the dislikers into likers.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i have a good feeling about this... kain when/if you want/need a new path or spec, come to this thread