• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

ShizzDawgg

Godly
If Ere gets a good well rounded team together, I'd definitely consider it. If there's no advantage over the previous team, I really want to keep my title, and would prefer to do something that won it last time than risk it. If I didn't have to defend my title, there'd be no question I'd be fighting with Erebos.
There's always risk. Remember that. Just because TC won the first time doesn't mean you are the defining line between them winning and losing. Who knows? Any underdog or well-organized group could beat anyone. There's always a chance you will not succeed. And Imo, whatever man, may the best team win.

Long as we keep our music the same, we wont lose.
You're gonna eat those words, friend.
Stack up!@1!!!!!

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome! I'm glad to see the tourney got rescheduled to next week. Hopefully my group will be able to make it. This one should prove to be as fun as last month's.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Thanks so much for rescheduling, gives me time to ask off and be able to participate. I look forward to being able to join in on this one.

Side note: Any teams interested in some 5v5 scrimmages before the tournament, please send me a PM. We could potentially use the arena or archery range pvp-area for the scrimmages.

Aetosion

Obsidian
The problem is them getting in the way of combat. They'd need to be flying with their head touching the roof of the arena, that way they won't interfere with the combat.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
The problem is them getting in the way of combat. They'd need to be flying with their head touching the roof of the arena, that way they won't interfere with the combat.
I'm going to assume people using vanish can't be hit by melee or skills. Maybe AoE though, so maybe they should get temp /god?