• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If i was able to participate, i would make a Samurai team for Samurais only xD (I can't since i'm on vacation and i am a Herald).

<--- 55 Samurai

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you're a Samurai participating, you should Master. In level 50 you learn Mortal Wound which wrecks any class, and in level 55 you learn Inversion which is really useful against Casters/Healers.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
The eclipse pvp team is:

Jbird112233 (captin)
Nuclearcouch
Troppicz
The_player_189
wildarm5

Later I will assign some back ups, but for now thats the team.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Looking for a couple members for my team. I already have some right now, but we need more. If you want to join PM me.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Los Bandidos Tournament Team
  1. Barbas0l
  2. Galaxial
  3. Alexhoff1
  4. Sweord
  5. 5pyPig
Alternatives
  1. Bingy1218
  2. oO_g6_Oo
  3. Slapacookie
  4. 15935952
Sorry for so many alternatives, we're really not sure who's going to be home in time to play. Holiday family events were scheduled for today as well.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Seeing so few teams i will Try to start up a few teams. If you want to participate, but don't have a team. PM me, if 5+ persons is interested it will work out.

PM me or post here if you are interested, no garantee to get a team though.

Note: I am not participating, i won't even spectate. I just want more teams for this tournament.