• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's that time for the 2nd monthly bracket PVP tournament! The last one was such a hit we're doing it again, this time bigger prizes!

The Time:
  • 04/07/12 - Saturday, 5pm CST
The Place:
  • Herocraft Server, DH Arena
The Entry Fee:
  • NOTHING!
  • Enter the name of your 5 man team below!
The Prize:
  • [Champion]
  • 10,000c!
The Rules:
  • Five Man Team single elimination
  • Bracket competition
  • Two running up teams play for third place
  • The use of Potions will be banned for this tournament.
  • No leaving/reentering the arena - unless revived.
The Bracket Signup Page:

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Master Paladin, available for a team! Revive-capable!

Disregard that, I'm working.

I shall make the theatre rue the day it scheduled me on a pvp tournament... and my friend's birthday party... and Final Fantasy: Distant World's return to Toronto...

Basically I'm working all day on what would be probably one of the most exciting days of my life.

Disregard that AGAIN! Master Paladin available!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I think a full wizard team would be best if they were all mastered since megabolt with 5 wizards would be very awesome, depends on how many master wizards would be willing to do it so yeah maybe.

I have the other master wizards in mind but I am not sure if they have a team or if they want to do this. I'll let you know if you can replace somebody if something happens. :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Kain, if I may make a request, like the last tournament, I was hoping for there to be at least a week's notice, I know this is a good weekend for you, so I'm assuming that's why it's so sudden, but in my opinion we should have a bit more notice. So maybe next tournament we could get a week or two's notice?

Reason being: I, and I'm sure many others, are trying to level new classes, and when a PvP tournament presents itself, we want to be the best we can be. But without time to prepare/gain levels/skills, it's a lot harder to organize. If this info was given last saturday... I would've kicked it into high gear and no-lifed the shit out of the week. I still can't wait for the tourny, plan to power level to 55 samurai, and look forward to CRUSHING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. Hopefully.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Master Samurais wreck everything except Caster specs (In my experience as a Master Samurai)