• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Aetosion

Obsidian
My issue is them getting in the way. Even if someone is god moded, they'll still block a fireball.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
My Wizard team is looking okay so far, Aetosion, you gonna go with your old team? I am alright with it if you do. :\

Got 3/5 so far.

Just wanted to see if you were sure yet, not sure how fast the final 2 slots will get filled.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Oh I am up for it, all proceeds will go to the town's construction of something.
LOLOLOL, I was joking but now to think of it, it is a great idea, you should contact c12 cuz I may not be on for this week.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Tree Creepers
1. c12095
2. Shizzdawgg
3. qNickp
4. Maxomillion547
5. Nubberr
Substitutes
1. Agentjwall
2. PernixPike
Paid in Full
wsv87t.png

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Level 52 Disciple, will be mastered before Saturday.
Im down to join a team? Heals/Aoe/Crowd Control.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha, that screenshot was today c12095, I was talking about me being on 3rd page of top deaths xD(Ratio has been improving btw)

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Level 35 samurai looking for a team. (I might be around 40 by the time of the tourney).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Best bet is to start a team with those looking, I'm sure there are several interested but dont have the balls to organize it.